NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
@ SUCHI DI
@ PAYAL DI
@ KETTY DI
hellooooooo my sweetiepies!
I hope your day has been awesome thus far!
And I hope you all very much enjoyed my story!
Now if only I knew how to send it to Kinshuk
😲
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good morning, Sauji, my sweets!! πŸ€— How are you, dear?? I see you clicking the like buttons on the posts!! πŸ˜‰ Hey, I wanted to say, I so loved the message that you sent to Kinshuk. I think I already mentioned it but still wanted to say it again that it was an exceptionally well written message conveying exactly what we all want to here for NivRen. Now, let's just hope that it get's the necessary attention that it deserves. 😊😊 Thanks, my jaan for sending it to him.

thanks Payal, I just wrote what I felt.I really don't want cts to do too much experiment on Viren's character and spoil nivren for us.

you know it's weekend, same as Anjali busy with kids and house, also my hubby hates my being online on weekendsπŸ˜†
so I just come when he is busy and read ur comments so that I can be updated with the discussions as I enjoy them.

Originally posted by Excruciating

Mahi, what an awesome story!! πŸ‘ That was one brilliantly written post, my sweetie!! Love you for that!! πŸ€—

Faizu, Hieeee!! How's my babykins doing?? πŸ€— Dear, sorry but I haven't read your analysis. Promise to read it properly and comment on it. I know it is fabulous from everyone's comments plus my little poetess always does an exceptionally brilliant job.

Sanju - If Viren Sood himself does not kill me with his attitude, your siggy most surely will. How are you, my dear?? 😊

Rachu, Ketty!! My lovely beautiful jaanupies!! πŸ€—Sorry couldn't come online yesterday to chat with you guys. And I won't be able to be online too much this weekend either!

Ashley, my sweets! How are you, my dear?? πŸ€— I love how we notice the smallest of things relating to NivRen! We have all gotten so good about catching the CT's bloppers. πŸ˜‰

Anjali, my sweets!! How are you? πŸ€— So good to see you this active on our thread.

Abidah, how are you? Good morning/good evening? Not sure, what it is for you? 😊

Moni - My sweets! πŸ€— How are you? I was watching yesterday's episode and thinking how good Viren really looks. πŸ˜† And was thinking about your funny comment about requesting anything you wanted about KM since it is getting granted. 🀣

Hello everyone else that I missed?? How's the weekend going?? Mine's going to be real busy! 😭

Oh My Payal Jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— , i m f9 .

oh dear u would nt believe but now after kinny's shirtless scene wish getting fulfilled So now i m in my next mision πŸ˜† . Abhi Tak toh Kinny was in Pant naa , now Uski Pant Hatne wali hai n instead of it there would b TOWEL sexyy sexyy TOWEL . Oh okkk ... hhmm I  thnk i should now control 🀣🀣

Originally posted by mahix3

I think that we girls should open up our own production agency and call it like PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS and we all can write soap operas together and be writers/ directors and make the viewers happy with our love stories hehe. 
But seriously thanks.. although I'm not that great, I do appreciate your enthusiasm about my writing and the enthusiasm of all the other girls who like and comment on my posts and stories. I write for you girls only!
And haha of course your jiju is ace.. that's why I made him your jiju! πŸ˜†
But JAAL will be the antagonists and all the future tracks (that involve sadness/ deception) will include them as they will be the ones out to get the rest of the family!
LMAAAAAO!!
PAGAL PARI PRODUCTIONS!!!
On Association With IF And NivRen Pt Ltd.
That Just SOO Awesome!!
Ahaaa, Now My Mahi Di Wouldn't Just Get ANY Randomer Of The Street And Marry Him Now, Would She? πŸ˜‰
She Searched The WORLD, And Finally Stopped At Viren Jiju, And Never Looked Beyond That. 😳
THATS SOO TRUE, Now If ANYTHING Happens, Viren Knows Who To Blame The First And Foremost, JAAL.
What Would Viren's State Be When He Finds Out About Jawahar And Keshav And All That?
Unless He Already Know?
Man, Jiju Is So Unpredictable, And Its THAT Unpredictability Which Makes Him THIS Awesome!
Originally posted by Rani2011

Hi Payal, i am good, thanks! how abt u? ya I am trying to be active here. but, as it's weekend it's hard to write while multitasking ( kids, housework etc etc)
by mistake, i clicked on the other thread (sid-putul) boy! i got confused there!!!!! but, i got back to my senses...

Hey ANJALI , I thnk we havn't met yet . Hiii I m monica , u cn call me MONI . πŸ˜ƒ . Welcome 2 our NIVREN PAGALKHANA πŸ˜‰ 

Wowww U got daring 2 enter in tht DANGEROUS SECTION 🀣 . unbelievable πŸ˜† . Dear for ur Gd advice , plzzz don't enter there .
n like Viren said " SAWDHAN AAGE GIRRE HUE LOGO KI SOCH HAI " 🀣🀣
simi dear...thanx 4 d collection of links...i'll read dem all day tmrw...😊

navi dear...thanx a lot 4 d scens....

gud nite dears...c u tmrw....tc....
Hi Anjali.... 😊 I'm Prathi...
Welcome dear.... am very late i guess.... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ashred12

simi dear...thanx 4 d collection of links...i'll read dem all day tmrw...😊

navi dear...thanx a lot 4 d scens....

gud nite dears...c u tmrw....tc....
GD Ashley Diii!!!
NivRen Filled SD!!!
Love Youuuuuuu!!!

But I was just thinking about that wound which is not been taken care from 2 days now, how good it would have been if Viren got injured while saving Nivi rather than harassing her. We would have gotten such a romantic scene, Nivi trying put bandage on his wound and nursing him. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ To bad CTs of this shows are sadistic and not romantic like usπŸ˜”

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! 😳
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!

Hey have we thought from this POV??

That Maybe Viren will say that Bath Robe belong to Sid. Like maybe he went on the terrace and it was kept there to dry with other clothes and he saw this n brought it down and did not want Nivi to see it n get scared and hence he was hiding it.

Then nivi will see it and will see the blood stain in that position and will think of MP.

This will make her doubts more strong and will start asking questions to Sid. ofcourse not abt the wound but start with small steps??

Hi Moni, thanks for ur warm welcome! how r u?
Nope, I din't dare to go to that thread it just happened coz of my curser 😊 since I went there, I read few postsπŸ˜‰ it was not worth anyways... won't do that mistake again ooops....