Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Moni Diii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
And I LOVED Them Reasons!!!

@Payal Dii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!!
It Feels SOOO nice  talking to you again, I've got tears in my eyes, loool, (I'm a little baby), but I've missed you SOOOOO much!!!!
Awwww, A BIG NIVREN HUG TO YOUUUU!!
And loool, I'm YOUR poetess πŸ˜‰ ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Keettyy n @ Faizu I thnk u want 2 kill me .rght ? OMGG One more SHIRTLESS Scene of KINSHUK MAHAJAN / VIREN SOOD , WHOOPS U surelyy want 2 kill me  I will b deadd yaar 🀒 but i would love 2 b killed by my jaanu swwetipiee πŸ˜‰ .

I So hope n Pray ki It happens yaarr . Oh Damnn ROmantic 😍
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man, Simran!! Did I tell you that you are awesome!!! OMG, my dear, I don't think you realize how easy you make things for us by posting these summary of links!! So love you for that!! πŸ€— I am sure it takes you a while, my lovely!! πŸ˜” Thanks a ton, my jaan for all this leg work that you do on all of ours behalf. I think the way we cannot thanks Ashley enough for the daily live updates we cannot thank you enough for this. Thanks!! Great going!! πŸ‘
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning, my Suchi sweets is here?? πŸ€— Hieee!! Suchi, god I have to tell you this, your slapping spree posts yesterday were so hilarious!! I so enjoyed it! Thanks for a great laugh! I am waiting for more scenes on Family Waves. 😊
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Mahi, what an awesome story!! πŸ‘ That was one brilliantly written post, my sweetie!! Love you for that!! πŸ€—

Faizu, Hieeee!! How's my babykins doing?? πŸ€— Dear, sorry but I haven't read your analysis. Promise to read it properly and comment on it. I know it is fabulous from everyone's comments plus my little poetess always does an exceptionally brilliant job.

Sanju - If Viren Sood himself does not kill me with his attitude, your siggy most surely will. How are you, my dear?? 😊

Rachu, Ketty!! My lovely beautiful jaanupies!! πŸ€—Sorry couldn't come online yesterday to chat with you guys. And I won't be able to be online too much this weekend either!

Ashley, my sweets! How are you, my dear?? πŸ€— I love how we notice the smallest of things relating to NivRen! We have all gotten so good about catching the CT's bloppers. πŸ˜‰

Anjali, my sweets!! How are you? πŸ€— So good to see you this active on our thread.

Abidah, how are you? Good morning/good evening? Not sure, what it is for you? 😊

Moni - My sweets! πŸ€— How are you? I was watching yesterday's episode and thinking how good Viren really looks. πŸ˜† And was thinking about your funny comment about requesting anything you wanted about KM since it is getting granted. 🀣

Hello everyone else that I missed?? How's the weekend going?? Mine's going to be real busy! 😭

It is evening here in DK (Denmark) and  I am doing good. What about you?

It is so depressing to see so many people wanting Sid and Nivi together :'(
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooo!!!!
@Bold - SO TRUE!!
Maybe on monday we might see it, when since Viren doesnt have his black jacket on in the precap, and he had a white top on, so the blood MUST have come on, so Nivi will tell Viren why did you not tell me, and why have you left the wound like that? So MAYBE, AND HOPEFULLY she will bandage it!!!! 😳
And I think thats why on purpose the CT's left the wound like that, so thet could make this scene for us.
NOW I'M REALLY PRAYING THIS HAPPENS!!!
If it does, then THAT WOULD BE SOO AWESOME!!!

But sweetie won't she ask him how did he get it. If lie about it then I really want Nivi to poke that wound with fork. πŸ˜‘ Sorry I am wacky that way. I am not able to forgive him for that night, may be later when I see Viren repenting for his misdeeds. But I know that Nivi is a good soul, not  heartless like me, so even with anger she will try to bandage that damn wound. 
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Keettyy n @ Faizu I thnk u want 2 kill me .rght ? OMGG One more SHIRTLESS Scene of KINSHUK MAHAJAN / VIREN SOOD , WHOOPS U surelyy want 2 kill me  I will b deadd yaar 🀒 but i would love 2 b killed by my jaanu swwetipiee πŸ˜‰ .

I So hope n Pray ki It happens yaarr . Oh Damnn ROmantic 😍

LMAAAO!!
OH MONI DIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Yes yes, if Viren will have ANOTHER shirtless scene on monday, THEN YOU AND KETTY DII WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE I SHALL REMEMBER!!
And I will fall of my bed laughing!!!

Yup, Moni Di, Viren's Kinshuktastic Body WILL KILL YOU!!
So Therefore, I TOO PRAY WITH YOU THAT THE CT'S SHOW US THIS BANDAGE SCENE ON MONDAY!!
FOR ALLL OF US AND FOR OUR SAKE!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

If they show it, I will be sooooooooooo over the moon, since the CT's would have listened to me again, like they did for the Maha episode on the "what I do NOT want list", Remember Ketty Di?? πŸ˜‰
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mittusingh

you know gals..I went back to the forst few episodes where Sid, Nivi, Aditya are talking about all their childhood....felt sad that nobody brought his name up...atleast a glimpse which is weird as thye were all of same age

The first time Nivi and Divya enter the Koti...they talk about a small chest on the upper floor....and how SID used to say there is a ghost in their...Do you think he might have trapped Viren in it?

Also there was one more scene where Nivi was lost and was not found by anyone and the electricity also was gone until Sid says he found her...Divya says she doesn't believe him.....was Viren involved??

Before i used to lose sleep for Nivren and now again I am losing sleep because of what might have happened in the past....

There was a dialogue that SID says which I very much liked - Zindagi ke who sapnay hum bhul chuke hein...hamari Zindagi kabhi nahi bhoolthi...jane anjane hame hamesha le jati hein un sapno ki taraf

The CT's have showed us such a contrast between SID-Nivi and NIVI -VIREN... What they did with SidNivi the same thing was repeated ina  different angle....why did they do this...is there a hidden agenda in all these... some of the similarities or dissimilarities are as follows:

I understand now why Nivrath followers are so loyal...there is a sweet love story where two individuals find each other attractive and share a past which has already formed a string foundation between the two so it was easy to build on it. 

Where as Viren and Nivi's foundation was a lot more harder as they were two strangers bought up by different values but meetign on the same ground!! 

In one scene There is a picture they spoke about where Nivi was with the three other kids (no Viren again) and she was shying away form the camera..Now we saw Viren has taken so many pics of Nivi...she now is taking pics of Viren!!

In many scenes I saw that SID always tries to explain things to Nivi in a clam and understanding manner. Viren provokes her and makes her a little mad and then she reflects on it and understands it herself...You know there is a saying... if you feed the beggar every day he will beg for his whole life but if you teach him how to earn then he will stand on his own feet...that is what happened here!!

The same bhajan was sung by Nivi in front of SID and later with Viren!!! I really don't know what it signifies but its interestign to watch two different scenes in two different angles!! here we see SID completely insync with the prayers....and in Viren's case...he didnt really care about the prayer as much as he did the music and Nivi's voice

Both SID and Nivi shared a scene with the moon and the stars where they spoke about their respective parents....Viren also had a moon scene but a romantic one.... 

Both Viren and SID seem to be really very dirty dudes....We see Nivi setting Sid cupboard and then she again we see her packing Viren's bags!!

One thing the CT's missed is Nivi made a sweater for SID....why hasn't she made anything for Viren- Not fair!! She has to make something- may be she is waiting for Viren's birthday :)

Before nivi got flowers for Sid but here Veeru roses la la lake thak gaya bechara

Both the brothers claim their love in English two times SID says "I love you...I love you puttul" and Viren says "I love you, I love you Nivedita"

One thing I am confused on....Nivi gave the Radha Krishna Phone away to Divya but has the black phone that SID gave now also....I wonder why the CT's didn't take it away??

Sid also asks Nivi on a date and the same with Viren!! 

SID usually used blackmail in making Nivi to do what he wants...Viren leaves Nivi to reflect on what he wants and creates situations where Nivi can choose if she wants or not...so she is not being forced to do anything

I know Viren says he has taught Nivi to smile...but when I saw the previous episodes Nivi was smiling lots when she her and SID love story was happening

The difference with Viren is he has showed Nivi to be self reliant and brought a self confidence in herself.

Sid couldn't stand up-to the truth against his own family....his moral obligation held his tongue and dictated his actions....he easily let go of the hand which he promised to hold for ever...and Viren who didn't promise anything to Nivi held her hand so tightly and protectively, she didn't have a choice but to follow him.

So Nivi is lucky to have had fallen in love two times. We all cried with her when her heart broke...we all encouraged her to fall in love again...some of us pray she will not undergo another heart break...and then some of us think she will grow stronger with all the things that have happened or are happening or what will happen in the future...

NT DADI had asked one question to Nivi - I wanted a Prince for you but didn't realize when you get him what will happen....There might be a storm ahead ...do you think your love can sustain that?? Unfortunately SId and Nivis love couldn't and now the same question lies in the future... we will see if Nivi and Viren's love can sustain the storm that is brewing.... and this will determine how the story unfolds...

I know this is a loooong post.... but what to do...I cannot sleep!! 

"The same bhajan was sung by Nivi in front of SID and later with Viren!!! I really don't know what it signifies but its interestign to watch two different scenes in two different angles!! here we see SID completely insync with the prayers....and in Viren's case...he didnt really care about the prayer as much as he did the music and Nivi's voice"

Well it had a affect on him... The way he reacted and went to Mandir, it was the lyrics and the voice... like someone finally touched his heart...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Good Morning, my Suchi sweets is here?? πŸ€— Hieee!! Suchi, god I have to tell you this, your slapping spree posts yesterday were so hilarious!! I so enjoyed it! Thanks for a great laugh! I am waiting for more scenes on Family Waves. 😊

Let me start working on that : ) : ))

I was just lost with the nivi and viren tide u knowww

but gotta get back to my writing : )

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

But sweetie won't she ask him how did he get it. If lie about it then I really want Nivi to poke that wound with fork. πŸ˜‘ Sorry I am wacky that way. I am not able to forgive him for that night, may be later when I see Viren repenting for his misdeeds. But I know that Nivi is a good soul, not  heartless like me, so even with anger she will try to bandage that damn wound. 

Ketty Dii, Viren will have to lie, but he will say something like I got hurt, which he really did, so he will again use his dual meaning dialouges.
Although even I dont want Viren to lie to Nivi, but, i believe in that saying: Kuch paane ke liye, kuch khona bhi parta hain!
So pleaseeeeeee be positive Ketty dii!!
And Viren does love Nivi VERY much, so then lets say if the bandage scene DOES happen (FINGERS CROSSED, INSHALLAH IT DOES!!), then Viren will have a romantic expression on his face, not a evil/sly one, because he only puts them on when he sees something or he sees a chance that will help him in his plan. What will bandaging a wound do, and how will that help him in his plan?
So I think he will actually LOVE Nivi's attention towards him, since I think he does want that, SOOO then, if the bandage scene does happen on monday, and we look at it from THIS point of view, the positive one, then it will be ONE hell of a romantic scene, where we get to see Nivi actually touching Viren's skin, making her love him more! EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago