Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah m making a vm on viren, tomorrow i'll post like a 30 sec promo of it. I am gnna use all my skills on this one as i want this to be the BEST!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys i was watching  d HM date n saw a blooper..
wen thunder strikes, nivi hugs viren on his left...but wen they show d hug close, she is hugging on his right...😕
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Mew.. you mean because he is my husband, right?

Well it's okay... I know my Viren is soo sexy and all you want to do is watch him hehe

Di aap mein se hi eik ka hi toh Woh hai Pakka!😉 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

wen thunder strikes, nivi hugs viren on his left...but wen they show d hug close, she is hugging on his right...😕

Here is the biggest blooper..
Viren's wound is on his left shoulder...
when we first saw Viren's wound 
(when he went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror)
he was facing the mirror and you see the wound on his right shoulder
and then yesterday when he is asking for his bathrobe,
you see his wound on his left shoulder where it should be.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Faizaaa.... good morninggggg!!!!
I hear the birds outside chirping. 
Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.
Anyways, I'm hoping this weekend goes slowly because or else back to school..
and although I want to see the show.. I need the weekends now.
It's funny how over break I wanted the weekend to pass so I could watch the show
and now I want the weekend to go by really slowly so I can enjoy my time off.
But anyways, I'm glad you liked my story!!
You know when I pictured Sid drunk, I imagined him like Shah Rukh in that movie
Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.. like him coming home really late and all drunk
and tripping over the stairs and like just sleeping on the stairs until someone comes and gets him. Hahaha imagine.

MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Lool, Good Morning To You, But Good Evening Over In Here In The UK ..
TIME GOES SO FAST WHEN YOU DON'T WANT IT TOO, And When You Want It To, Its DRAGSSS!!!
😕
LMAAAAO, Yeaaah, SRK In HTHS Was Soooo Funny. LMAAO, But You Know What I Would LOVE?
Viren BEGGING For Nivi And DYING For Her, So He Puts A Dothi On, Like SRK, And Does A Devdas Drunken Scene, Showing His Desire And Tarap For Nivi!, If For Imaginative Purposes, She Leaves Him ...
DAMN, VIREN WOULD LOOK SOO GOOD, HE'D STEAL THE SHOW, MAKING SRK LOOK SO SMALL IN FRONT OF HIM!!
Just IMAGINE Viren Saying:
Kaun Khambakht Bardaasht Karne Ko Peeta Hain, Hum To Peethe Hain Ke Hum Yahaan Par Beth Sake, Tumhe Dekh Sake,Tumhe Bardaasht Kar Sake, Behosh Ho Sake, Nivi/MAHI Ko Bhulaasake, Lekin (Lets Say He's Talking To His Family) Maa, Aik Nivi/Mahi Ki Yaad Hain Jo Hamey Hosh Bhi Nahin Khone Deyti, Kyun Itna Peene Ke Baad Bhi Uski Yaadein Sataati Hain Din Raat, KYUN?
UFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
WOW, Jiju Would Be SO Awesome!!!!! 😆
Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no mahi...d wound is on d left in dat scene...i checked now...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not only that Ashley, when the thunder strikes first, she grabs Viren's jacket at the waist but when they show them hugging in the next instant, her hand is lying on his shoulder. 😆
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
Lool, Good Morning To You, But Good Evening Over In Here In The UK ..
TIME GOES SO FAST WHEN YOU DON'T WANT IT TOO, And When You Want It To, Its DRAGSSS!!!
😕
LMAAAAO, Yeaaah, SRK In HTHS Was Soooo Funny. LMAAO, But You Know What I Would LOVE?
Viren BEGGING For Nivi And DYING For Her, So He Puts A Dothi On, Like SRK, And Does A Devdas Drunken Scene, Showing His Desire And Tarap For Nivi!, If For Imaginative Purposes, She Leaves Him ...
DAMN, VIREN WOULD LOOK SOO GOOD, HE'D STEAL THE SHOW, MAKING SRK LOOK SO SMALL IN FRONT OF HIM!!
Just IMAGINE Viren Saying:
Kaun Khambakht Bardaasht Karne Ko Peeta Hain, Hum To Peethe Hain Ke Hum Yahaan Par Beth Sake, Tumhe Dekh Sake,Tumhe Bardaasht Kar Sake, Behosh Ho Sake, Nivi/MAHI Ko Bhulaasake, Lekin (Lets Say He's Talking To His Family) Maa, Aik Nivi/Mahi Ki Yaad Hain Jo Hamey Hosh Bhi Nahin Khone Deyti, Kyun Itna Peene Ke Baad Bhi Uski Yaadein Sataati Hain Din Raat, KYUN?
UFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
WOW, Jiju Would Be SO Awesome!!!!! 😆

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! ðŸ˜† But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!
mahix3 thumbnail

no mahi...d wound is on d left in dat scene...i checked now...

The wound is on the left in the robe scene but is on the right in the mirror scene. 
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NOOOO!!! TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!! I WANT TO SAVOR MY YOUTH!!
I'm hoping today and tomorrow pass by very very slowly!! So InshaAllah I can enjoy it!!

Vahh Vahh Vahh.. kya baat hain!
But let's be honest, if he was drunk.. I'd take advantage of him ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
SERIOUSLY, WHO WOULDN'T!?
But I rather Sid be the drunken brother because if Viren was drunk, I'd dieee.
And you know that drunken Devas scene made my khala cry!! 
She was like how Devas should just come to her and she'd love him forever. 
I was cracking up. Oh my family. (This was like six/seven years ago when the movie first came out and I still remember this haaah.)
AND I LOVE HOW YOU PUT MY NAME IN THERE.
I would torture you jiju!!! ðŸ˜† But he would love it!!
And noo.. I don't really want Nivi to leave him because I want her love to conquer.
Actually you know what... this can be another track... in this track Chancal and Jawahar try to destroy Nivi's life by attacking their own son. And they set up something to make it seem like Viren cheated on her. Like for Nivi to find Viren with another woman but Viren is drugged so he doesn't know what is happening(although nothing is going on, it doesn't seem like that) and it is all a trap set my JAAL to ruin Nivi and so Nivi leaves Viren and goes back to her house and refuses to talk to him and after that we can see this drunken dhothi scene and he is talking to not his maa but his taiyiji and he is miserable but Nivi doesn't listen to anyone about Viren and then Sid can fix this and prove Viren innocent and that JAAL is behind all this and they paid the woman and they drugged Viren and everything. Thus more brotherly bonding!

OMV OMV OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Lmaaao, I Was Just Messing With Viren And The Dothi Scene, BUT THIS, OMV IS ONE HELL OF A BRILLIANT IDEAAA!!! 😉
This Would ACTUALLY Be An ALL Round Track. You Get To See:
1 - NivRen's Love
2 - JAAL
3 - The Brotherly Love
4 - Tayji And Viren Bond!!

OO, I LIKE IT, AND VIREN BEING DEVDAS WOULD BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE!! Embarrassed
Lmaao, YEAAH, When Devdas came out and my family was watching it, IT WAS LIKE A MELODRAMA, As if it was real, and tragedy has struck!!