NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
@Vidya Yupp Vidya It's almost Undigestable 2 accept dis fact ki Viren doesn't love Nivi n did u go thru d artcle where it was written ki Viren doesn't love Nivi n He even doesn't care for her !!!!! I mean did u observe d lang ? hu cn they write  so rude abt any character? n Cn it b Possible tht Viren doesn't even cares abt her ? ridiculous !!!!! .

But U know some people r hell bent on declaring dis ki Viren doesn't love Nivi . They want it 2 b True . They r sayng ki we r living in dream world n just hoping d wrong thng . 😑. Tht Artcle was clearlyy 2 confuse us . 😑

@Sauji  Hey dear hu r u ?
Hi Moni,I am fine,thanks!nice analysis,yes , it's hard to believe that v doesn't love n.
Hi, Vidya,Rach,Shova, sorry if missed anyone.
Rach - nicely put. I am also inclined to believe your theory.
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Guyzzz  i thought somethng so i cn share wid u . , I know many of u mist hav thought abt it .But then also i would like 2 share dis frm all of u .

So whatzz exactlyy Viren's motive is n wht exactlyy he is tryng 2 do ? especiallyy by leaving all clues infront of Nivi , If he is so foolish then why he is nt leaving any clue infront of his family ? Why only Nivi ?

Wht i thnk ki Viren is framing Sid n Himself simultaneously as MP . n Simultaneoslyy he wants 2 catch d real MP ( If he is nt d one whch i m 90% sure ki he is nt , He was just involved in last one )

Viren is Framing Himself .Why ?

Viren may hav bigg doubt on CC , It is nt at all difficult 2 suspect her for Viren especially . Viren knows one thng ki Whtever d case His Maa loves him .Yes she is evil , she cn go 2 any extent for seperating Nivi frm him .but butt butt one weakness whch she has , it is her own son VIREN . n Viren veryy well knows dis .

Viren knows ki Her mom will see her son's pain but she wil never b able 2 see tht Viren is called as Dhokebaaz , or culprit or  police will b called n Viren might bget arrested etc etc etc .or if worst  case happens then she will nt want Nivi 2 leave Viren as she knows abt Viren's Dhamki n tht is why she always tried tht Viren leaves Nivi n nt vice-versa .So Viren knows very well ki He is only her weaknes . 

So Viren is now intentionallyy leaving Clues infront Of Nivi , He wants Nivi 2 question him So tht he could explain her each n everythng . n then she cn also support him in dis game like he said 2 her " Main yeh Game tumare bina nahi jeet sakta " . So He wants nivi either 2 pretend infront of his family 2 expose Viren as MP . if he would hav told her his reasons 2 pretend as MP . Or he wants Nivi actuallyy 2 confrnt him infront of his own family (whch looks little difficult ) so tht every1 believes her becozz all knows tht Nivi loves Viren trust viren n she can't tell such a bigg thng abt Viren .

So overall if Viren thnks tht MP is CC then surelyy he would want Nivi 2 blame him infront of his family n then CC will come in b/w n will burst out d truth . n dis is how Viren's 1st motive of catchng d real Mp will b succeeded.

Viren is Framing Sid .Why ?

Viren might b framing sid for 2 reasons

1) He wants sid 2 realizee tht wht happens when every1 blames u for d crime whch u never does ( may b similar kind of hapenned wid Viren as well in his childhood )   . He completlyy Hats Sid n wants 2 take revenge . Why he wants 2 take revenge tht is we hav 2 see

2) Same reason like Viren had it for himself . Same goes wid Sid .Viren thnks tht MP is YSD He wants tht Nivi Should blame Sid infront of every1 as MP n then YSD will burst out her Crime as Sid is her LADLA POTA !!! . So Finallyy d Real MP will b Out

Your theory sounds reasonable too...
Hey Moni how are you good morning. But sweets agree or not their predictions come true only because they know the story briefly and I also believe nothing big might have happened for Viren's such behaviour. It's just CT's are opening Viren's character cautiously they are not taking hasty steps of telling everything so that Viewers don't leave all of sudden. They are opening bit by bit so that hope is also maitained for both fans and they can show what they want to show.

Moni they are making Viren loose everything because he is determined, fighter after knowing his mistakes he can start from sctrach and get everything back he wants with true heart. Though Viren's mistake is very huge I will not call it mistake but a sin but he will get Nivi because he will take all measures to rectify his mistake and cross every horizon to bring her back in his life not only her but also to gain the lost trust of his family. I feel he will be the one who will work to get all of them he lost due to his mistakes.  

Sid's mistake though was very small still he lost Nivi because he couldn't take measures to rectify his mistakes because his horizon is very small. Had he asked forgiveness from Keshav and Nivi and tried to bring Keshav's innocence he would have won Nivi back because Nivi would have forgiven him. But he didn't took those small measures in his guilt and left things for god to solve.
Good morning/Good evening girls. what are you discussing?

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Guyzzz  i thought somethng so i cn share wid u . , I know many of u mist hav thought abt it .But then also i would like 2 share dis frm all of u .

So whatzz exactlyy Viren's motive is n wht exactlyy he is tryng 2 do ? especiallyy by leaving all clues infront of Nivi , If he is so foolish then why he is nt leaving any clue infront of his family ? Why only Nivi ?

Wht i thnk ki Viren is framing Sid n Himself simultaneously as MP . n Simultaneoslyy he wants 2 catch d real MP ( If he is nt d one whch i m 90% sure ki he is nt , He was just involved in last one )

Viren is Framing Himself .Why ?

Viren may hav bigg doubt on CC , It is nt at all difficult 2 suspect her for Viren especially . Viren knows one thng ki Whtever d case His Maa loves him .Yes she is evil , she cn go 2 any extent for seperating Nivi frm him .but butt butt one weakness whch she has , it is her own son VIREN . n Viren veryy well knows dis .

Viren knows ki Her mom will see her son's pain but she wil never b able 2 see tht Viren is called as Dhokebaaz , or culprit or  police will b called n Viren might bget arrested etc etc etc .or if worst  case happens then she will nt want Nivi 2 leave Viren as she knows abt Viren's Dhamki n tht is why she always tried tht Viren leaves Nivi n nt vice-versa .So Viren knows very well ki He is only her weaknes . 

So Viren is now intentionallyy leaving Clues infront Of Nivi , He wants Nivi 2 question him So tht he could explain her each n everythng . n then she cn also support him in dis game like he said 2 her " Main yeh Game tumare bina nahi jeet sakta " . So He wants nivi either 2 pretend infront of his family 2 expose Viren as MP . if he would hav told her his reasons 2 pretend as MP . Or he wants Nivi actuallyy 2 confrnt him infront of his own family (whch looks little difficult ) so tht every1 believes her becozz all knows tht Nivi loves Viren trust viren n she can't tell such a bigg thng abt Viren .

So overall if Viren thnks tht MP is CC then surelyy he would want Nivi 2 blame him infront of his family n then CC will come in b/w n will burst out d truth . n dis is how Viren's 1st motive of catchng d real Mp will b succeeded.

Viren is Framing Sid .Why ?

Viren might b framing sid for 2 reasons

1) He wants sid 2 realizee tht wht happens when every1 blames u for d crime whch u never does ( may b similar kind of hapenned wid Viren as well in his childhood )   . He completlyy Hats Sid n wants 2 take revenge . Why he wants 2 take revenge tht is we hav 2 see

2) Same reason like Viren had it for himself . Same goes wid Sid .Viren thnks tht MP is YSD He wants tht Nivi Should blame Sid infront of every1 as MP n then YSD will burst out her Crime as Sid is her LADLA POTA !!! . So Finallyy d Real MP will b Out

The theory is brilliant and i agree it could be something like cos obviously articles state that Viren isn't a negative character he is grey shaded. so there must be a really good reason as to why he is taking revenge from Sid to justify it. otherwise a person who comes to take revenge fro someone is labelled as a negative character but with Viren this hasn't happened so i'm sure the CTs are going to come up with a very strong reason to show that he isn't negative. and i agree with your theory it sounds realistic, so we're just gonna have to wait to find out i guess. πŸ˜Š x
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I saw few episodes back I think Viren doesn't love Nivi. I mean he loves Nivi but doesn't know he loves her due to his obsession of revenge from Sid. He is good at heart who feels compassionate for her from starting but his hate obsession is so big that he is not able to see how much he loves her.

See I think he planned to be friend Nivi on POA day when he saw Sid left the place after seeing Nivi so he thought of be friend with her (at that moment hatred towards Nivi might also be reason). When he comes to know she is heartbroken  there he knew Nivi loved Sid only as he knew Nivi and Sid were friends but he thought Sid never loved her and broke her heart as he is marrying Divya so she can be his partner in destroying Sid). He confessed to her and asked her hand for marriage (there he came to know Sid also loved her) He decided he will stop his plan there but Nivi asked his help gave him another boost to carry forward his plan. He didn't planned to marry her he was just making Sid jealous because he never wanted to spoil Nivi's life but on wedding day when Sid was ready to break his wedding he had to get married Nivedita. Now he felt responsible for her and decided whether he love Nivi or not will take care of her. He knew Nivi is doing it in love of her sister and he was doing it in hatred for his brother. He dropped his plan once again and decided to take Nivi away but again Nivi gave him second boost in his plan by asking him to return home. Till that time he liked her but was not in love with her but use to care as he feels he is using her in unmasking Sid's face (whom he thinks is bad but is not).
  1. With time he started falling for her and KC sequence was one of them but he doesn't realize that he has fallen so deeply for her. He think he feel protective, responsible for her and will take care of her but still he doesn't know that he loves her madly and he will realize this when she will show him attitude and leave her and then he will repent for his mistakes and with true heart confess his love. It's there story only Nivi will forgive him but take very huge time.

Woww Rach Gd theory .n i cn agrre it also but u know we hav 2 thnk Ct's POV rght ? So do u thnk they hav so much brain for showing dis ?
Yep Jaan they are very intelligent I feel if we come out NivRen land we can understand what they are showing.

Nivi has big heart, she is responsible, can sacrifice anything for her loved one's she is determined, strong and if she makes a decision it's very hard to break it and come to back to terms so it require lots of patience to win her back which Viren has.

Sid is good at heart always does and support his family want to maintain peace and couldn't speak his mind but his weakness is he doesn't have determination, patience (I know many think he is patient but for me he is not), fighting spirit but he doesn't hate anyone and givein to circumstances ruling him. He could not wait for Nivi to comeback to him some people will say circumstances lead this everyone force him but he let them force him as if he had used his mind and didn't let other influence his mind just only said I will marry only after dadaji recover than no one could force him.

Viren is good at heart, has tendency to sacrifice anything for his loved one's, has lots of patience, determination, smiling but is directionless he is using all his qualities in hatred  (in hatred too he doesn't care about him, his pain, his consequences, waited patiently for Nivi's answers coming close to him) but when he will use them in love he will break all boundaries because then it will be pure then he will wait for iternity for Nivi to come back to him. He will never let anyone influence him or force him for something he doesn't want.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago

Nice theory Moni,  πŸ€—it looks like that can happen. I will be happy if your first case turns out to be true. 

Rach πŸ€— I agree with you that when Nivi will know the truth and be mad at Viren, he will do anything in his power to get her back, he won't be seeing around and sulking all the type asking himself what did he do wrong like Sid did. Sid had a wonderful chance to win his love back but he just can act on things at right time. 

Good morning guyz whats the discussion!!