Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vanu77

Hey all even i think viren loves nivi....there are many instances where love is seen.

1. When Viren asked for Nivi's hand, viren didn't knew that she loves sid.

2. Viren's dream sequence, he wouldn't have dream if he didnt love nivi.

3. Telling CC that she should accept Nivi as Bahu or he will kill himself, he would have told her that moment itself that its just drama.

4. Helping nivi's family when dadi had heart attack.

5. Day Nivi was thrown out of house after nivi helped dadi even viren was leaving with her, if dadaji wont have spoke he would have left with her.

6. When nivi was hurt at resort, he was concerned about her in hotel room, that was fake as there was on one in room except both of them.

I think viren loves nivi.

Vanu, yes we all NivRenians think the same that Viren loves Nivi. If thats not true, CCBM would be just full of bloopers man.😆
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning girls !
Mahi wonderful start 👏
Prathee - Congrads on the special day. God bless you !
Mythri - fabulous thoughts ! Thanks for sharing it so much.

I still have to catch up lot of pages since last night. Will come back now and then. All of u have a good day !
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

See what did I tell you all that by the time I come back you will be writing in this new thread.

Let me tell you one thing I am not going to dissect any expressions or anything for sometimes because its so confusing for me and I don't want to lose my mind for now😆
But I am loving every bit of Bad *SS Attitude of Mr. Viren Sood and I want to enjoy it. Its been a while I watched any soaps and I have not seen any character like Viren so let me enjoy it for a while. Yes I loved his chocolate lover boy attitude but I am loving this one.
And I will be eagerly waiting for Nivi giving him the same Bad *SS attitude back when she comes to know the real Viren and his game.

But oh I am loving this his attitude directing towards CC & YD. He is not yet directing it towards Sid, he is just trapping Sid from every possible side east,west,north,south,NW,NE,SW,SE you get it.

If we don't consider the articles and that self talk in the resort bathroom, did you all noticed something he is trapping Sid as if to show him that see I can plan against you and trap you and I am your family your brother, and lets say as I assumed CC is the real stalker who made his wife's life hell he is showing it to her on her face that my wife is as sane as any human could be and letting her show her true colors with something else and he can catch her at that time, I mean to say trapping the real culprit.This is all my theory so don't fret.😆

Today's episode I am not going to talk about NivRen as I am hell confused with this guy but I am enjoying it so let me do it please.
I am so pissed off right now with Hema and Divya. Hema for ruining her daughters life(she was doing it from the beginning what's new right) but oh God when will this woman learn some manners. Even if we go to our neighbours home we knock and let them know we are here not just budge in like that and to tell you she is visiting her daughters sasural. Oh my God this woman does not have any manners and she is giving advices to her daughter.

And Divya, even if you don't trust your husband Shut your mouth up and don't talk. She is the one who is planting suspicion in others mind regards to Sid. If you have any suspicion try talk to him in private girl not infront of the whole family, this girl doesnot have any manners either yes how can she who was the one who taught her its her mom the stupid woman.
Sometimes I am so frustrated I want to jump into my screen and teach Divya some lessons how to behave with your husband 101 class.

But I love how Viren asks Nivi to ask questions. Just like Abidah said the one who showed attitude to his mom never ask questions and he is so hell bent on Nivi asking him questions. I don't know if he will give the right answers or manupulate her but still atleast he is asking her to ask questions.

Ok just got one thing to say Ok Mr.Viren Sood Bring it on, I will be waiting and watching your attitude because I am loving it (oh I sound like Moni and Sanju) but I am more eagerly waiting when Nivi will show you her attitude at that time I will be cheering for her and if possible I will hand her some weapons too.😆

Superb post Millee ! I too hv reservations about Nivren right now. I'm still freaked out! But did u notice Divya never asked Nivi how she was since she was attacked. No concern at all. Yeh kaisi behen hai yaar ! Nivi went thru a such a traumatic experience and she is sulking sulking and sulking!
But love Viren's new avtaar towards rest of the family.
shana_83 thumbnail
Mythri, nice post. Yeah the Creatives have shown the similarities considering the different incidents between Sid-Nivi and Nivi-Viren but the main difference is how Sid and Viren handles Nivi and thats what the main theme of their LOVE stories. Lets first keep aside Nivi's point of view how she feel about Sid OR Viren. Certainly Viren tried to make Nivi Bold whereas Sid took Nivi as timid as Putul, the way Sid was used see Nivi in childhood. CCBM is a story of Nivedita, how she is slowly turning into a woman of substance in her way of life after suffering at every step. So definitely Creatives would try Nivi make strong enough to handle her life-struggle alone. AND to achieve that CTs are using Viren not only as a life savior for Nivi but also as a inspiration or so to say challenger  who is making her aware of difficult path of life. Now we still do not know whether Viren is the stalker of not.. OR .. he really loves Nivi or not AND how the Creatives handle Nivi when Viren's stalking plan unfolds to Nivi. But I'm pretty sure Nivi will always be with Viren.
nirjuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Oh gosh, I think I know how Viren will redeem himself.

Viren calls her downstairs and she sees him with a suitcase and he tells her that he has really wronged her and although he knows that she forgave him, he doesn't deserve it so he is going to go away and he will let her live in peace and if she wants a divorce, he will set her free and give her all the money and property that is under his name and she will say that she doesn't want a divorce and Viren will say something like "I understand because people would talk and your life would get even more destroyed if you were a divorced woman" and Nivi will be like no Viren, that isn't why. And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands" and Viren will be confused and Nivi will say that all her life all she wanted was for the moon to come out from behind the clouds and finally her moon has come out from the clouds and the darkness completely and is right here, with her. And then she will tell him that she used to look at Vandhana chachi and wonder how someone could love another being so much that even after that being is gone, that love still remains but then she found her answer in Viren and Nivi will say that now she knows what love is and how strong and unbreakable it is that no matter what happens, love can not be ruined or tainted and that no matter what happens, whether she lives or dies, her love for Viren will be eternal and then Viren will be like don't say such things. I can not imagine a world where you do not exist, and I rather not ever imagine that world but the truth is that I do not deserve you and all I have done is deceived you when you trusted me blindly and Nivi will be like I know you love me, and I know you made a mistake which you are very apologetic about and Viren will say yes I am really sorry for everything I did but I don't deserve you to forgive me and as he turns to walk away, Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

Wow, i like this bit... Well written mahi...
I really hope this revenge track ends like this...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Helloo Guyzzz any1 here ? Wht all r u discussing ? 

@Mahi Amazingggg Intro . lovedd it . n Yes NivRen will b 2gther till eternity . 😃 n Dear i lovedd ur post regarding Viren's redemption . Thanxx for d PM .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hemlata's entry was sooo funny ...kya entry maari thi yaar with da carraige in her hand...through out da show i was laughing🤣🤣🤣  
seriously dis women is crazy r wat ...y she ll alwayz comes to her daughter's sasural for one or other reason...she's really irritating...ab maa aise honge tho beti bhi aisi hi hogi naa...selfish n DUM😕

Edited by vinasa - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: milee1014

OOOOOO I got A++ thank you guys and sorry Navi I added it just now.

I think we better not send Viren and Nivi to Australia and America because if Australia gaya tho wahan Sanju hai and America aya tho yahan Mahi hai poor bechari Nivi will have to do cat fight😆 OHOH I am on roll today😆 I think its because of Mr.Viren Sood Bad *SS attitude effecting me big time.
Navi & Rachu, me too eagerly waiting for the back story I think it will be revealed slowly from next week. And I think its his Mom who will figure out that Viren is trapping Sid big time because she is one who has brain and uses it properly.

And Yes I am sure Nivi is the one who will punish Viren and he will be willing to take that punishment too. Because if you see he doesn't care what his family thinks except ofcourse his loving tayiji and dadaji other than Nivi. But he will be clean bowled with her attitude I am sure of it. I want to see that, I don't want Nivi to cry anymore and as we know she doesnot do that with Viren, she did show him attitude previously too right? so oh I am eagerly waiting for that day, just how I eagerly waited for Nivi's 20th smile for Viren I am waiting for her attitude too.

Are we this sadistic?😆

🤣🤣 miliee u craced me up . But Yaarr I thnk main usse kahin nahi jaane doongi ,He shoud b in INDIA , ofcourse nt in shimla or Delhi but he should come 2 NAGPUR 😆 , Yahan main jo hun 😉 

Oh DEar no1 cn escape frm *SS Mr Viren Sood Bad Attitude . NO1 😉
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
nirjuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinasa

Hemlata's entry was sooo funny ...kya entry maari thi yaar with da carraige in her hand...through out da show i was laughing🤣🤣🤣  

seriously dis women is crazy r wat ...y she ll alwayz comes to her daughter's sasural for one or other reason...she's really irritating...ab maa aise honge tho beti bhi aisi hi hogi naa...selfish n DUM😕

Yes, she was too much yesterday.... Even Divya wasn't happy by her entry....
vids08 thumbnail
Hi Moni
Any segments on the show?Kafi thanda hai yahan par!