Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mahi very nice theory. I loved your version of NivRen future track. Especially the chand scene you described, it was amazing. Well let's see what route CT takes it.

Bye Shove, see you tomorrow. πŸ€— I will send you cold if I could, damn global warming.

Good night Rach. SD see you tomorrow sweetie. πŸ€—

ketty i saw it 🀣OMG i like him with his bangs lolz. he looks weid without it dont u think.

yep mahi do that send it to him jaan. and yes i mean the romantic viren only for u jaan.πŸ˜‰

bye ketty and mahi goodnite.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Mahi i am in love with this bit :

And she will take him up to the balcony and point to the full moon and ask Viren what do you see? And Viren will say that I see the moon and Nivi will take his face in her palms and say "Well I don't because my moon is right here and I can hold it with my own two hands"

So appropriate and i hope CTs really read ur prediction sweety is there any ways u can send the story u wrote to the CTs?? I really am in love with this moon scene it goes so well with what we saw soo far.

Oh and i am inlove with this bit too:

Nivi grabs his hand and says look into my eyes and Viren does so and she says what do you see? And Viren says "my everything" and then Nivi says "and when I look into your eyes, I see the universe because I see your love and your love is my universe" and Viren will say that he loves Nivi so much but he deserves a thousand painful deaths before he can ever deserve her love and Nivi says "whether you deserve my love or not is not for you to decide but for you to know that you have my love, my eternal love and nothing will ever change that and so for the sake of our love, let us let this go and start afresh" and then the two will hug and then will be the huge consummation scene.

I think this dialogue between Nivren is perfect mahi, please some how send ur prediction to the CTs yaar i love this soo much and i want the story to go like this sweety. soo goood. I will be dreaming about these two scenes now mahi. OK u deserve virin more then anything now sweety, after giving this wonderful post. Thanks jaan.love ya.

Wow Mahi wow wow wow just wow. Amazing yaar. beautfuk dialogues and I wish they do give us these scenes and dialogues
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice, Mahi. Lekin uske baad kya karein? Everything wrapped up so nicely, the serial will be overπŸ˜†
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Suchi di... soocho, Viren would want Nivi to find everything out if he really isn't the stalker but why would he leave clues for Sid? Why wouldn't he make sure to pay the travel agent before or make sure to tell the travel agent to not come to the office? I understand him signaling towards Nivi so she knows things and questions him and what not.. but why leave a vulnerable side for Sid to attack? I mean Sid wouldn't attack back (hopefully) but why is he leaving behind clues for others? The CTs aren't playing their cards right!

Hi Mahi Jaan. I know you are not online but I am reading all the posts now and catching up. 
The reason I feel Viren left that clue and path open is because in future Sid will attack Viren and will ask him for justification n blame him for going to the same place etc etc.
But then Nivi will step in. She will defend Viren and will not like Sid talking to Viren that way.
and Viren wants that. He wants Nivi to stand up for him and show Sid that she cares for Viren and loves Viren and will speak for him like he does for her. THis will break Sid's heart even more bcos she is his friend too but now she is more of Viren's wife and loves him and care for him more than Sid. 
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova sweetie now I know you pretty well so I know what you were looking at. πŸ˜‰ I loved how Viren gave back to CC and YD. CC had a fear plastered on her plastic face today. I love to see her scared face. πŸ˜† Well about Sid, I kind of felt happy seeing him getting on hot seat today. He was asking for it. Now Sid should know how it feels when you get wrongly accused. Loved to watch GM's face too when Viren blasted her. She should have kept her mouth shut, but like her husband she doesn't know when to open her mouth and when to shut it. πŸ˜†

well said ketty n perfectly too. how they ...both r so made for each other. one is dumb n other one is dummer. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
babes..i know we have been discussing the whole signature thing. how viren could have copied etc etc.

but it is possible that form and signature are all Sid's Only. But the date on the form which it was submitted is changed by that Telecom guy??

I mean it would be easier to change the date (like month or day) than fake the signature right. I think Viren paid money to the tele man to change the date and then come home and hand delivery it with revenge perfume paper!  hehe

Bcos if that form was real then Viren could have met this guy outside too and taken it from him and think abt what is in the paper before the whole scene comes out in front of the family.

But the whole scene was thought out by Viren. He knew what to say and how to say and when to say. I feel he paid that guy to come. There was no luck involved. Only luck part was that Sid walked in the same time and that was more beneficial to Viren. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
today..what nivren are going through a tough safar...i love this song n was thinking of nivren hence dedicating this song to them. please do listen.

Yeh Safar song - 1942 A Love Story

nahin rahnevaali ye mushkilen
ye hain agle modh pe manzilen
meri baat ka tu yakin kar, 
na udaas ho mere humsafar

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know gals..I went back to the forst few episodes where Sid, Nivi, Aditya are talking about all their childhood....felt sad that nobody brought his name up...atleast a glimpse which is weird as thye were all of same age

The first time Nivi and Divya enter the Koti...they talk about a small chest on the upper floor....and how SID used to say there is a ghost in their...Do you think he might have trapped Viren in it?

Also there was one more scene where Nivi was lost and was not found by anyone and the electricity also was gone until Sid says he found her...Divya says she doesn't believe him.....was Viren involved??

Before i used to lose sleep for Nivren and now again I am losing sleep because of what might have happened in the past....

There was a dialogue that SID says which I very much liked - Zindagi ke who sapnay hum bhul chuke hein...hamari Zindagi kabhi nahi bhoolthi...jane anjane hame hamesha le jati hein un sapno ki taraf

The CT's have showed us such a contrast between SID-Nivi and NIVI -VIREN... What they did with SidNivi the same thing was repeated ina  different angle....why did they do this...is there a hidden agenda in all these... some of the similarities or dissimilarities are as follows:

I understand now why Nivrath followers are so loyal...there is a sweet love story where two individuals find each other attractive and share a past which has already formed a string foundation between the two so it was easy to build on it. 

Where as Viren and Nivi's foundation was a lot more harder as they were two strangers bought up by different values but meetign on the same ground!! 

In one scene There is a picture they spoke about where Nivi was with the three other kids (no Viren again) and she was shying away form the camera..Now we saw Viren has taken so many pics of Nivi...she now is taking pics of Viren!!

In many scenes I saw that SID always tries to explain things to Nivi in a clam and understanding manner. Viren provokes her and makes her a little mad and then she reflects on it and understands it herself...You know there is a saying... if you feed the beggar every day he will beg for his whole life but if you teach him how to earn then he will stand on his own feet...that is what happened here!!

The same bhajan was sung by Nivi in front of SID and later with Viren!!! I really don't know what it signifies but its interestign to watch two different scenes in two different angles!! here we see SID completely insync with the prayers....and in Viren's case...he didnt really care about the prayer as much as he did the music and Nivi's voice

Both SID and Nivi shared a scene with the moon and the stars where they spoke about their respective parents....Viren also had a moon scene but a romantic one.... 

Both Viren and SID seem to be really very dirty dudes....We see Nivi setting Sid cupboard and then she again we see her packing Viren's bags!!

One thing the CT's missed is Nivi made a sweater for SID....why hasn't she made anything for Viren- Not fair!! She has to make something- may be she is waiting for Viren's birthday :)

Before nivi got flowers for Sid but here Veeru roses la la lake thak gaya bechara

Both the brothers claim their love in English two times SID says "I love you...I love you puttul" and Viren says "I love you, I love you Nivedita"

One thing I am confused on....Nivi gave the Radha Krishna Phone away to Divya but has the black phone that SID gave now also....I wonder why the CT's didn't take it away??

Sid also asks Nivi on a date and the same with Viren!! 

SID usually used blackmail in making Nivi to do what he wants...Viren leaves Nivi to reflect on what he wants and creates situations where Nivi can choose if she wants or not...so she is not being forced to do anything

I know Viren says he has taught Nivi to smile...but when I saw the previous episodes Nivi was smiling lots when she her and SID love story was happening

The difference with Viren is he has showed Nivi to be self reliant and brought a self confidence in herself.

Sid couldn't stand up-to the truth against his own family....his moral obligation held his tongue and dictated his actions....he easily let go of the hand which he promised to hold for ever...and Viren who didn't promise anything to Nivi held her hand so tightly and protectively, she didn't have a choice but to follow him.

So Nivi is lucky to have had fallen in love two times. We all cried with her when her heart broke...we all encouraged her to fall in love again...some of us pray she will not undergo another heart break...and then some of us think she will grow stronger with all the things that have happened or are happening or what will happen in the future...

NT DADI had asked one question to Nivi - I wanted a Prince for you but didn't realize when you get him what will happen....There might be a storm ahead ...do you think your love can sustain that?? Unfortunately SId and Nivis love couldn't and now the same question lies in the future... we will see if Nivi and Viren's love can sustain the storm that is brewing.... and this will determine how the story unfolds...

I know this is a loooong post.... but what to do...I cannot sleep!! 

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Recently StarPlus came out with an article in which it was stated that Viren is only out for revenge on Siddarth and is only using Nivedita as a pawn against his brother when in fact Viren has no care for Nivedita. Don't be fooled girls, this is how they are tricking us. Go back and watch the NivRen scenes and tell me that there isn't true love, passion, want and need in Viren's eyes when it comes to Nivi. Look back at the scenes in which he looses himself in her pictures and the scenes where he is imagining his Nivi. Were those all fake? I think not.

Well Said! I have always said the same too. I have no reason not to believe that Viren does not love Nivedita. Hurting her never would have been his motive even at the Resort, but it just happened. The look of worry at his face waiting for her to gain consciousness, the way he holds his hand behind her head when she hugs him and kissing on her forehead after she sleeps tell so much about him.

I would also not believe in all crap written in the Articles. They are Promotional Tactics and meant to keep the viewers guessing and interested. While Viren fans would not stop watching the show because of him turning negative, now many NivArth fans who stopped watching may even come back hoping that there is a chance that their favorite jodi might get united.

See what I said has happened. If you look at some of the Forum Posts of CCBM many of the NivArth fans have returned not knowing that the Article is a mere Promotional Tactic of the Channel to bring back some of the old viewers.
vanu77 thumbnail
Hey all even i think viren loves nivi....there are many instances where love is seen.

1. When Viren asked for Nivi's hand, viren didn't knew that she loves sid.

2. Viren's dream sequence, he wouldn't have dream if he didnt love nivi.

3. Telling CC that she should accept Nivi as Bahu or he will kill himself, he would have told her that moment itself that its just drama.

4. Helping nivi's family when dadi had heart attack.

5. Day Nivi was thrown out of house after nivi helped dadi even viren was leaving with her, if dadaji wont have spoke he would have left with her.

6. When nivi was hurt at resort, he was concerned about her in hotel room, that was fake as there was on one in room except both of them.

I think viren loves nivi.