NivRen: Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka? - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow new thread!! I just got back, 16 pages are already filled.

I loved the intro. just mindblowing, Mahi ๐Ÿ‘

Love comes in all different forms and yet we can not even begin to try to put this one feeling into words as words lack the meaning of this feeling alone. For years people have tried to explain love... love is profound.. love is a passionate affection.. love is a personal attachment.. love is a form of wanting and needing someone.. love is this, love is that and yet one can not truly define love.

You wrote it very nicely.
I want them have happy ending. lets see how the story goes..

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Awww thanks god my mahi jaan is replying. lolz at least my little sister is maried to viren so i am happy lolz.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love ya too hun *tight hug*

and dont fight with ur best friend sweety, u can go with a dinner date with ur shova di rite๐Ÿ˜ƒ or what about Viren?? im sure a dinner date with him much better๐Ÿ˜‰

Haan di, aap ke saath ek dinner date would be much better (maybe even better than with Viren... maybe) lekin aap toh bahut dhoor rehte ho. Agar aap yahan, mere aas paas hoti, toh most definitely Viren aur mere best friend ko bhi choor kar aap ke saath dinner date pe jaate. And hehe be happy that in some form you are related to that sexy being Viren. Oh God he is so hot with and without clothes. Did I just say that out loud? Ooops ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you Anjali and Rach di.. that is what I have been saying!
Agar yeh pyaar nahin hoti, than why would Viren show so much affection towards Nivi when no one was looking!!! 
I've been watching all the NivRen scenes on Navz di's YouTube in order (by the way, there is no number 39, she just jumped from scene 38 to 4O) and it is hard to believe that this guy is not in love with Nivi. Okay first off... I just want to refer back to the wedding shocker/ confrontation-- Viren didn't know whether his family would accept Nivi after he married her and whether they would let him and her back into the Sood house especially after both Yashondra and Chancal told him to leave and never come back but he chose to go with Nivi even if it meant risking losing his family forever. 
Viren loves Nivi and it is obvious and whatever the article says or not, despite it, Viren does love Nivi and always will.
Honestly, I don't show you girls as I only show optimism but I do worry how they will bring back our beloved Viren up to his position. How they will make Viren be the prince that he was once again. I just want to make sure the CTs can restore Viren and NivRen to their full glory!
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Lolz its ok sweety i wasnt crying, i dont take things seriously so u can get mad at me as much as u like, ur my cutie always.
Thanks shova I know I have full right on you that's why I got mad at you for not giving answers but sweety I will defo come up with new theory tomorrow
Excellent Anamika yep totally agree. this article is only a promo and only to gain old viewers back (sid-putul fans) and we are seeing them emerging rite now in the fourmn rite so that article worked miricles to gain their old viewwers back and they know that Nivren fans wont loose faith (yeh might be upset at first) but they will stick to the show no matter what. I agree the Love in Viren's eyes isnt fake. I have been studying his eyes ever since and when i saw the article i felt so let down and disspointed in myself that i was seeing things that wont existing but then i though about all the scenes and how articles are never true and i understand that all this time i wasnt seeing things, infact all the love in Viren eyes is true. yes the kiss on the forehead tell alot about his love.he cares inmensly for Nivi and isnt using her for no reason, I am sure his motive is only for her love. So i am positive about this new track and Viren loves nivi so end of story, no sid putul will ever happen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I dunno if this has been mentioned but did u notice that sid and nivi' chilhood pic was cut up??when nivi was holding the two togther it made the complete picture of sidand putul together and look at the hurt in Viren's eyes he couldnt even see these two together even in picture hence he is after sid to frame him and can have nivi to himself. I saw alot of obsessive love in Viren eyes today. Ok i made no sense did i??
Good morning/evening all. I guess like me all of you are liking Viren's attitude. Nice episode yesterday. Tried but could not feel sorry for Sid. What a moron DD is!! Putting into words what everyone does not want to think. And YD, CC at a loss for words!!!! Simply too good. Well, seems Viren wants Nivi to question and was it deliberate with the bloody bathrobe or does he not realise he is still bleeding?? And a whole episode without any tears from Nivi. Thats enough to bring out the party hats.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks shova I know I have full right on you that's why I got mad at you for not giving answers but sweety I will defo come up with new theory tomorrow
lolz so that means i can get angry with my cutie as well naaa๐Ÿ˜‰ *jokes* ur too sweet to get angry at but yeh if u dont come up with a theory then mabye i will lolz. thanks jaan for ur awsome theory.
I think Anamika is right. Viren loves Nivi a lot. but I also think  that hurting Nivi was not intentional, it just happened as he didn't want Nivi to know that it was him.

Originally posted by slmu

Good morning/evening all. I guess like me all of you are liking Viren's attitude. Nice episode yesterday. Tried but could not feel sorry for Sid. What a moron DD is!! Putting into words what everyone does not want to think. And YD, CC at a loss for words!!!! Simply too good. Well, seems Viren wants Nivi to question and was it deliberate with the bloody bathrobe or does he not realise he is still bleeding?? And a whole episode without any tears from Nivi. Thats enough to bring out the party hats.๐Ÿ˜Š
hi sweety๐Ÿค— yes like u i loved the episode for the reasons u mentioned. lolz i dont think we will ever be able to feel sorry for sid. when he was getting accused for no reason i was like "great going viren, keep on accusing him sweetu" lolz sid is getting the taste of his own medicine.
I was also thinking the same jaanu that dosent viren realise he is bleeding?? mabye it was deliberate,but who knows??thats another mystery for us to find out next week.

And yes loved how nivi dint have tears in her eyes.

And GM/DD๐Ÿ˜กi have no words for her but i loved what viren said lolz๐Ÿ˜†

I am loving this attitude viren.

OK guys something very important, did u realise what it says on viren's cup?? it says "attitude is everything" lolz so Viren like naa. I am in love with his cup now lolz.๐Ÿ˜†
Ok, i am off now, it's almost midnight here. I am so exhausted. will try to be here tomorrow.
Good night girls.