KAJEN~Destined2Love443~KaJenKeMastMastDoNain<3 - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

awwwwww your dad said that? that's so cute...Jenny is way too cute man...no wonder, everybody likes her and yeah, it has become a normal time now๐Ÿ˜†
@sary: OMG!! love that interview....I was watching it yesterday...I don't know how is it possible that despite watching thousand times, I fall more in love with KaJen, KaJen scenes, and KaJen interviews๐Ÿ˜•...I mean the magic is always and always there!!!

My dad's actually kinda slow-unfortunately I take that for him, lol. I could watch KaJen again and again but never get tired of them!!!๐Ÿ˜
You are good in talking baby TALKKKKKKKKKKKKK ๐Ÿ˜

That interview was โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by dmg_lovditonce

heyyyyyyyyyyy jessy..back 2 old account//๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yuppp exams finished today thats why ๐Ÿ˜†
@naaz: awesome job...loved it...

Jenny: we don't feel loved anymore
Karan: don't say that...breezer is there or sth๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please vote J.E.N. at 5252525252 LOL
Originally posted by -Sary-

In his words "I remember every moment we have spent together, which is weird but beautiful"๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well he always says I remember everything I did with Jen specifically in his words it's weird but he does LOL

Yeah, he sounds like one of those guys from those romantic films with 'bahara bahara' going in the BG.

You are good in talking baby TALKKKKKKKKKKKKK ๐Ÿ˜

That interview was โ˜บ๏ธ

That was a proper KaJen interview after almost 6 months...and it was so good...I can keep on watching it for 100 times and find something new every time๐Ÿ˜ณ
She is VERRRRRRRRRY HOT ๐Ÿ˜ I loved when he said that tehe
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

In his words "I remember every moment we have spent together, which is weird but beautiful"๐Ÿ˜ณ

No he said, 'It's a strange but beautiful feeling that I specifically remember each and every moment with Jennifer'๐Ÿ˜ณ