•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
did u guys notice that in junle Arjun had Iphone 3g and in yesterday epi he had i phone 4😆 wow he's even changed his phone after coming back to singhanias.. kya baat hai..LOL👏
hhahahh that you noticed that.. i only see stuff like that wehen som1 has a blacberrry totaally blackberryfan
U sure?? Is it the part where he tells arohi to phone her family?? I'm sure that was a 3GS lol :S x

Even I had noticed a change in his cellphone!!! Shaadi hote hi phone bhi badal diya!!!

karan kundra seems like a rich man
ohh reallii cuz if ur talking bout wen he gives his phone to Arohi to call her family cuz thas an iphone 3GS i have the same one LOL 
Originally posted by MrsCrosby87

ohh reallii cuz if ur talking bout wen he gives his phone to Arohi to call her family cuz thas an iphone 3GS i have the same one LOL 

I think its the 3GS...I will need to have a closer look, will keep an eye out, and i'm a die hard Sidney Crosby fan as well!!!!!!❤️ Poor guy got hurt really badly at the winter classics😭
the one he had ystrday ws iphn 4 i'm dam sure......
Haan may be Cheeku has not given his salary so after coming back he bought new one as a new life of him has been started.