male protognist of ccbm is sid
he will win and will win sid-putul love also
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akashcrazy

male protognist of ccbm is sid

he will win and will win sid-putul love also

i dont think soo he iz anymore main now...da whole serial depends on nivren jodi....
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have always believed in Good and Good to win over Evil!! but in this case i want to clear few things: 
1) Viren is not Evil- only grey shaded
2) What race? we need to work out what the race is for??! we are not yet discovered about Viren's past, and why he's acting like this ..so we can't decide who will win the race until we know his real motive!!

I am seriously truly a NivRen fan but i somehow believe that Sid will be close to winning and VIren despite having everything will lose everything just because he doesn't understand the importance of things he has in life! 
but i still like Viren's character!! :D 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
lolzz Wht Race u r talking abt ??

cn there b arce b/w VIREN SOOD n  Sid ? Viren is far ahead in everythng frm Sid .

n BTW Sid is nt a male lad now anymore . KINSHUk  as Viren is d main male lead now wid NIVREN as LEAD PAIR .

n PLzzz VIREN is nt NEgative . He is greay char whch will b revealed afterwards .
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Siddharth is the hero of the show, and as creatives are declaring Viren is the anti-hero in the show.

what is this race? Both Sid and Viren, as hero and anti-hero, are needed to move the story forward.

The movie Khalnayak? Sanjay Dutt, the khalnayak, and Jackie Shroff, the nayak.
May be the song "choli ke picche..." of Madhuri will remind the movie "Khalnayak"😉

1truelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

hey sid-putul fans wr r u all ?

i ma back yaar after 2 month 
hey shelly , suzi , kavianand , shaf ritu come soon

1truelove im sid putal fan also welcome back lets hope true pure love will win
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viren is not negative...........he'll definitely emerge out as the winner at the end......and  without viren ccbm is nothing so viren has to be the winner.......
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaazi

viren is not negative...........he'll definitely emerge out as the winner at the end......and without viren ccbm is nothing so viren has to be the winner.......

I agree totally!! Viren is a grey shaded character and not negative, he is the main lead in the story now and without him the show would not work.

I just have to say as well that Kinshuk is bringing so much to the role of Viren acting-wise compared to the guy playing Sid, the CT's wud be mad to turn a blind eye to that! It's just my opinion but I think kinshuk as viren is carrying the show at the moment so whatever the race is, he is clearly already winning and will emerge the winner in the end too 😉