Goodness no! Let him be with Jane Eyre! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I know that in fiction jealously looks romantic but in reality a jealous spouse is an awful thing!  

In SNS we did already see Aham being sort of sidelined by Gopi in favour of some other guy. When the thief broke into the house, Gopi screamed, Aham and Jigar turned up, Aham asked her the question (how many thieves are there?) she physically turned away and looked into Jigar's eyes and told him how many (Gopi gave him the silent treatment), afterwards when she was in her room putting ointment and feeling pain, he looked in on her and came to offer to put the ointment on for her, she then rejected him. 

I think the first silent treatment made him more aware of how she would be treating him after her withdrawal from the marriage vows, that she would seek protection from Jigar rather than her husband Aham. By offering to put the ointment, it was so obvious it was his way of getting close to her, but when she refused, it hurt initially but he reminded himself, this is what i want anyway. 

Aham is fighting the attraction to Gopi, doing things for her and passing it off as being humane.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23-tellyaddict-

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
since we are going through all the jane austen men, how about the colonel from sense and sensibility, he was the perfect blend of quite arrogance but not improper, but a real softy in the heart, and he was honorable not like aham or weak like jigar. he didn't had to shout from the rooftops he loved her, but his silence spoke volumes. 
anita is mariam, willouby is aham. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Originally posted by lovtv

I know that in fiction jealously looks romantic but in reality a jealous spouse is an awful thing!  

In SNS we did already see Aham being sort of sidelined by Gopi in favour of some other guy. When the thief broke into the house, Gopi screamed, Aham and Jigar turned up, Aham asked her the question (how many thieves are there?) she physically turned away and looked into Jigar's eyes and told him how many (Gopi gave him the silent treatment), afterwards when she was in her room putting ointment and feeling pain, he looked in on her and came to offer to put the ointment on for her, she then rejected him. 

I think the first silent treatment made him more aware of how she would be treating him after her withdrawal from the marriage vows, that she would seek protection from Jigar rather than her husband Aham. By offering to put the ointment, it was so obvious it was his way of getting close to her, but when she refused, it hurt initially but he reminded himself, this is what i want anyway. 

Aham is fighting the attraction to Gopi, doing things for her and passing it off as being humane.  

@bold...u hit the target Nafisa...
thats exactly we all are expecting happening to Aham....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15Sky23.Verity.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index