India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jealousy (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I think the CV's have not only brought Dhawal to be Kinjal's husband, but to make Aham jealous.

Things like him being the kitchen with Gopi, making Bhajis with her (he is very hands on in the kitchen remember) and his the type that's not too proud to serve others, we saw this in the garden serving the ladoos to everyone, he ran to read the chit for Ketki etc, i think Dhawal will help Gopi at every chance with housework (Rashi's so lazy, Dhawal will see this and help Gopi). Our dear Aham will begin to notice how much time Gopi is spending with Dhawal and it will force him to stake a claim on his wife. Just imagine how Aham will be feeling, Dhawal will be a house husband, Aham will be toiling in the office and Dhawal at home with Gopi eating her cooking, spending time with her.

At the beginning when Aham wasn't taking notice of Gopi, i thought perhaps Gopi needs someone to make him jealous like a handsome tutor (two birds with 1 stone) but now, i can see the other uses of Dhawal, as long as the CV's don't spoil it for us, by making him lazy, bossy and bad like Rashi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_ranisuk19

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
ahem jealous....
will be a treat to watch 
i hope it happen soon..

suk19.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

a hot, handsome, capable, caring, fierce, friendly, possessive guy....

Ahem will just not be jealous, he'll have a heartattack...Big smile *rubbing my hands in glee*
i knw you described me... But sorry lolipop, i'm not interested in Gopi at all.. ROFL.. Its Rashi all the way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

may be we can loan someone like Mr.Darcy to bring on the jealousy......................but Ahem might loose Gopi forever????
our Gopi is no Elizebeth.. Why do want to ruin Darcy's life.. He lyks fiery gals..lol

upasana.diyasuk19

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

gopi is a gemstone. ahem is jealous because of gopis kindness, softness, and prettyness, and thinking of good things

upasana.diyasuk19

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
If CV's wanted they could do a lot of things with the angry young man Aham and bholi si sharmili Gopi but no they wont do anything as such.

Knowing the current situation, if another guy came into Gopi's life 2 things might happen

1) Aham will throw a party out of sheer joy and excitement that he is finally free of the so-called gavar wifey

2) He will get a good reason to divorce Gopi. The reason being " How dare you break my mom's trust and heart(not mine since I never trusted you in the first place to give my heartLOL)?

Edited by Ambrosia - 21 January 2011 at 11:09pm

evadsuk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@ Jake_ I agree Gopi is way boring for many, but if she had a husband like Mr. Darcy, do you think Gopi would be like the way she is, before marriage she had little confidence,but after her marriage her confidence has been completely shattered ,because her dreams were shattered with that too.....Mr.Darcy loved his girlfriend  tooooooo much he concieved her to spent the rest of their life together.............so with all the love n care Gopi would have been a strong individual.But no one in MM wants Gopi to have an individuality................sigh. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

@ Jake_ I agree Gopi is way boring for many, but if she had a husband like Mr. Darcy, do you think Gopi would be like the way she is, before marriage she had little confidence,but after her marriage her confidence has been completely shattered ,because her dreams were shattered with that too.....Mr.Darcy loved his girlfriend tooooooo much he concieved her to spent the rest of their life together.............so with all the love n care Gopi would have been a strong individual.But no one in MM wants Gopi to have an individuality................sigh.
well Gopi as Elezebeth is hard to imagine. But yeah if Jigar was anythng lyk Darcy, may be we could get to enjoy a gud love storyWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index