Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!! such a beautifully written emotional OS...........bought tears into my eyes........ Would really like to see this happen in the serial............Luved the Dutta-Seema Convo.............seema dreaming abt her and Duttta..........whereas Dutta saying evrything thinking of Nakku............. and in the end the last dialogue that bought Seema back to ground......

Dutta-Chanda, main uske bina ab nahi rah sakta. Main maut se nahi darta. Par main maut se lard kar wapas sirf jeene ke liye nahi aya hoon. Main uske sath jeene ke liye wapas aaya hoon. Main lautna chahta hoon meri mohabbat ke paas. Us ladki ke paas jisse main har roop mein, har rang mein behat pyaar karta hoon. Main aapni patni se pyaar karta hoon. Main aapni  pyaar se milna chahta hoon, uske paas jaan chahta hoon. Main meri  Nakkusha  ke paas lautna chahta hoon hamesha ke liye.

Simply superb, shilpi...............made my day..........thanx once again........hav a wonderful day.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Shilpi madam, aapne to humari saans rok di thi. Thank god aapne last mein nakusha ka naam to liya, bechari seema, khyali pulao bana rahi thi, ab to dil ke armaan aansuon mein bah gaye.... LOL .

I just lovedddd it.... Clap . I lyked each nd every part of it.... Lekin agar tum baad mein naku ka naam nahi likhti na, to main na like press karti, na comment karti, but u r great.... Clap.

I just luved all dialogues u used.... I just wish cv's kuch aisa hi dhamaakedar kar de.... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming.

Wanderbug

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Shilpi...................u brought tears into my eyes............Cry........love itttttttttttttt .......Clap.........i am speechless after this...........Heart.....kya bolun...................out of the world................want to see this happening in the show soonnnnnnnnnnnnn..........................mwahhhhhhhhhhhh love it.............

Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Gosh Shilpi,Smile

I was so scared that the Dutta in your OS would just, convenienctly, mumble Nakus' name in solitude and kept reading as quickly as possible to see him bring back Seema from LA-LA land and breathed a sigh of relief when he finally told Seema/Chanda about Nakusha.

You should send a copy to the Cv's and help them overcome their legendary lapses at crucial points in LTL. At least, they should avoid that Dutta's revelation of Nakusha to Seema happens in such a way as to warrant a final Good Bye from Seema with all doors closed for any possible comeback. No offence meant, but I cant bear the presence of this woman around Dutta when Nakusha is left fumbling and struggling to cope with all forms of hardships, physical, emotional, and psycholigical in Patil Niwas where Kala just never let go of a single opportunity to harass her mental well-being.

To come back to your OS, Shilpi, it was beautiful, to the point and encompassed all the elements that would contribute in setting the quadrants in all the right directions for Dutta and Nakusha. Actual show mein nahin, tumhare OS mein Dutta ne akhir kar, Nakusha ko dil se apna liya aur woh bhi Seema ke samne. Ab Ghar wapas jane ki der hain. Unfortunately, wapasi ke rastay bade lambay hain and Dutta will have to recover fully before he takes up the challenges of restoring peace and serenity in Nakusha and his life. I will confess that I have struggled and try to empathise with Seema for had it not been for her, Dutta would never have met Nakusha, the mirror of his soul, but somehow cannot. Mera dil itna bada nahin hain. And I do not believe in aiding delusion in any shape or form...

Very well done. Shall we look to next one during the week. I wish that I could have acceded to your request for a long post but that will have to wait for the next one. So get to work.LOLLOLLOL. This is what is expected of the zealous writers on the Forum!

KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanWanderbug

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
omg bhalo bhalo bess bhalo

ClapClap

I think this is tuesday epi.

Wanderbug

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Ohhhhhhhh poor Seema, must have died thousand deaths hearing Nakusha's name from him...majhe majhe peculiar english likhe pheli...Confused Bhalo hoyechhe...keep it up...aro chai Wink

Edited by tintiny - 21 January 2011 at 11:38pm

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
wonderful os i have always loved ur style of writing and this time its no exception. really appreciate the way u reconcilled tasha incidents with seemas. the way u brought out the emotions of dutta and seema was  just superb. simple and meaningful dialogues with as usual amazing detailing of scenes.
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Just one word Beautiful. There should be one episod of this & Seema's graceful permenant exit from the show.Smile

Wanderbug

Go to top