Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vahgar

Hi Shilpi,

Loved it....Awesome...........

I hope something similar to this happens in LTL, but I am sure Dutta is not going to be sitting and chatting with Chanda, he will try to get back to Nakku as soon as possible. He is a man of actions (according to him, but we know how well he can express himself , the proposal scene and the pre FR scene)

I can actually imagine the whole scene, the dialogues are amazing, perfect for Dutta's style of dialogue delivery.

Enjoyed the FB scenes between Dutta and Chanda, how Seema thought it was her. Would have loved to see the expression on her face, when he said , Mein Apne patni say pyar kartha hoon. :)

Keep writing, looking forward to an update on your FF also.

--lalitha

i know yaar...i love him in action...but darn it..he is playing sleeping beauty too much..

anyways...since chanda is adamant on keeping him in till he is ok...and since dutta is blind and helpless i think that jaywalking on road was one off....now he will stay put for somtime...bonding with that Woman,......Grrrrrrrr.
awesome yaar hve no words
plez update da nxt part soon yaar
very nice
i loved dutta's description abt naku... nice choice of dialogues... each word expressed his unconditional love for her!
i wud love 2 c wt her reaction 2 his confession abt naku being his wife n love.........
Hey shilpi,
wonderful OS ,i was totally speechless & emotional after reading this OS.
I am not good writer like u,but i can simply say that what expressions D had in yesterday's episode while saying " kahan hai tu ,aati kyun nahi " , u have actually given apt words.
I so wish that this type of convo actully happen in show.
though i am not liking seema right now becaz of her selfishness,but ur OS have given me a reason to hope.
Thanks😊
Pooja
Hey Shilpi Beautifully written yaar πŸ‘iam totally speechless.....Loved the way Dutta described Naku ....The dialogues were superb πŸ‘πŸΌ....The way he poured his heart out ....awww it really teriffic yaar ...it bought tears to my eyes😭....Seema or chanda  i just i don"t wanna mention anything and spoil my mood.....
Well u are really talented yaar ...keep up the grt work ...thanx a lot for sharing .....u take care and see ya around....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Love suhanaπŸ€—
hey hun..jus saw ur os now..wil read it asap..can u plz pm it..u wil b continuing wit it ryt..?? xoxox

e d i t e d;;;

omg shipli dat is such an amazin os!!

luvd da way d sed hez a wrrior n need 2 fight😳

4 nakuz sake...

he wnt2 2 live wit/4 his luv...his naku..

hw evn darknes wil b beautiful agar woh saath ho..andhera roshni mein badal jayega😳

😍

**missy in tasha dreamland**

can totali imagin N lukn afta blind D but nt makin hm feel vulnerabl

it wud b amazin if cvs do read dis n show us dis scne

wudn hav 2 wory bou seema..she wud kno dat her maang mein sindoor meanz nuthng...dat shez lyk kiran sed in lala landπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thnx 4 such a beautiful piece of writting

seriusly shilpi itz an honour reading ur amazin wrk!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

mwahh
xXXx
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
WOW!!!! such a beautifully written emotional OS...........bought tears into my eyes........ Would really like to see this happen in the serial............Luved the Dutta-Seema Convo.............seema dreaming abt her and Duttta..........whereas Dutta saying evrything thinking of Nakku............. and in the end the last dialogue that bought Seema back to ground......

Dutta-Chanda, main uske bina ab nahi rah sakta. Main maut se nahi darta. Par main maut se lard kar wapas sirf jeene ke liye nahi aya hoon. Main uske sath jeene ke liye wapas aaya hoon. Main lautna chahta hoon meri mohabbat ke paas. Us ladki ke paas jisse main har roop mein, har rang mein behat pyaar karta hoon. Main aapni patni se pyaar karta hoon. Main aapni  pyaar se milna chahta hoon, uske paas jaan chahta hoon. Main meri  Nakkusha  ke paas lautna chahta hoon hamesha ke liye.

Simply superb, shilpi...............made my day..........thanx once again........hav a wonderful day.......
Shilpi madam, aapne to humari saans rok di thi. Thank god aapne last mein nakusha ka naam to liya, bechari seema, khyali pulao bana rahi thi, ab to dil ke armaan aansuon mein bah gaye.... πŸ˜† .

I just lovedddd it.... πŸ‘ . I lyked each nd every part of it.... Lekin agar tum baad mein naku ka naam nahi likhti na, to main na like press karti, na comment karti, but u r great.... πŸ‘.

I just luved all dialogues u used.... I just wish cv's kuch aisa hi dhamaakedar kar de.... 😍 .... 😍 .... 😍.
Shilpi...................u brought tears into my eyes............😭........love itttttttttttttt .......πŸ‘.........i am speechless after this...........❀️.....kya bolun...................out of the world................want to see this happening in the show soonnnnnnnnnnnnn..........................mwahhhhhhhhhhhh love it.............
Gosh Shilpi,😊

I was so scared that the Dutta in your OS would just, convenienctly, mumble Nakus' name in solitude and kept reading as quickly as possible to see him bring back Seema from LA-LA land and breathed a sigh of relief when he finally told Seema/Chanda about Nakusha.

You should send a copy to the Cv's and help them overcome their legendary lapses at crucial points in LTL. At least, they should avoid that Dutta's revelation of Nakusha to Seema happens in such a way as to warrant a final Good Bye from Seema with all doors closed for any possible comeback. No offence meant, but I cant bear the presence of this woman around Dutta when Nakusha is left fumbling and struggling to cope with all forms of hardships, physical, emotional, and psycholigical in Patil Niwas where Kala just never let go of a single opportunity to harass her mental well-being.

To come back to your OS, Shilpi, it was beautiful, to the point and encompassed all the elements that would contribute in setting the quadrants in all the right directions for Dutta and Nakusha. Actual show mein nahin, tumhare OS mein Dutta ne akhir kar, Nakusha ko dil se apna liya aur woh bhi Seema ke samne. Ab Ghar wapas jane ki der hain. Unfortunately, wapasi ke rastay bade lambay hain and Dutta will have to recover fully before he takes up the challenges of restoring peace and serenity in Nakusha and his life. I will confess that I have struggled and try to empathise with Seema for had it not been for her, Dutta would never have met Nakusha, the mirror of his soul, but somehow cannot. Mera dil itna bada nahin hain. And I do not believe in aiding delusion in any shape or form...

Very well done. Shall we look to next one during the week. I wish that I could have acceded to your request for a long post but that will have to wait for the next one. So get to work.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This is what is expected of the zealous writers on the Forum!

Kavita😳