Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

if it is lack of chemistry it is only because of lack of professionalism😉😆

you nailed it perfectly...👏
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dont be confused plz😳one group or both take a decision right away and prepare accordingly...half of the people waste major time in deciding to give one or both groups😲decision lena bahut important hai....my prefernce will be to give both groups always...baki teri prepn par depend karta hai😃

yaa even m planning to give away both the grps as it increases the chances of cracking it .but grp 1 is seriously tough ......group 2 toh fhir bhi hone aaya ...lets c most probably i will give bth the grps and most probably i will clear group 2 ...and group 1 i will give again in nov 😊
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Ankit think positive i am sure u will crack both the groups😃buddy work hard and keep mind positive..bass...chal me going now...have to study again from 3.30😃bye😃
ankit_34 thumbnail
😛

if it is lack of chemistry it is only because of lack of professionalism😉😆

but average person cant see lack of professionalism ..they can only point out lack of chemistry 😛😆😆 which is exactly being done by this reporter 😆😆😉
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

Both Tina/Nandish are professionals, great actors, they have the potential to portray a sizzling chemistry, tho' it's all director call....the chemistry between the two is there, more than sizzle the director  all along has tried to portray the innocence in ichcha character....Tina emotes beautifully thru her eyes and she has the fun side to her too....this scene among many 2009 episodes at school where ichcha veer start feeling for each other were all very nicely done by both Nandish/Tina - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuYvGBDB3wM

@ bold...this is the case here...It is according to the director's instructions the actors have to act. If we see the case of Vancha, the director showed him to be intense in his emotions and dominating too. So Ichcha, to whom he was a stranger and about whom she was very unsure because of his 'now love' and 'now doubt' attitude,, was shown to blush and become happy when he approached her with love...So people felt that there was great passion in their pairing.

In the case of Veer and Ichcha...Firstly Veer's character has been that of a calm, dignified and obedient son, which is the opposite of Vansh's character. He is not a very demonstrative person..The director has shown and is showing that Veer and Ichcha have same ideologies and are very comfortable with each other and that they understand each other. During their courtship days,there  were only romantic scenes and no intimate scenes between them unlike Vancha, who were shown as husband and wife.  But now, after their marriage also, the director is concentrating only on how they think alike and support each other. Even their love scene was done in a hurry, may be to show Ichcha's pregnancy soon..Also, they are not showing Ichcha as blushing or looking at Veer with longing, but always overruling him like a teacherji. If the director shows such intimate scenes, then we can see that Veecha chemistry is no less than Vancha chemistry.

In the case of Veer and Tapasya, it has always been shown as a one- sided longing, with Tapasya giving meaningful seductive glances at Veer and Veer glaring at her. Since it shows unfulfilled desires and longing, it comes out as chemistry and I credit  Rashami Desai's superb portrayal..Whatever 'Vee....ya chemistry' is perceived by their fans is entirely due to her acting...I am not saying Nandish does not act well, but I am saying that he is acting as per the director's wishes...If he forgets his real love life and looks at 'Ichcha', the 'character' with more love and longing,and act as though he is her lover rather than friend, then Veecha chemistry will be appreciated more.
ankit_34 thumbnail

Ankit think positive i am sure u will crack both the groups😃buddy work hard and keep mind positive..bass...chal me going now...have to study again from 3.30😃bye😃

byeee and best of luck ..for ur may exam ...😃
i want my bro to b known as c.a rahul vaid after may 😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

Phir sae nautanki shuru...........

well old chemistry is coming and going but yday it was back in solid mode

jaya i agree wid u that earlier they'd v.gud chemistry as i'd myself wen saw old epi again i find it there. though after marriage of vansh-icchha it may luk like no chemistry bcoz of vansh-icchha's strong & passionate chemistry but here 1 more reason is there i.e real life associations & unprofessionalism which now-a days i m missing in nandish. earlier even wen he was seeing rashmi he'd given gud scenes wid tina dutta& he was more profesional but may b now hes more uncomfortable bcoz of the obvious insecurity of sum1!!🥱🥱

and also we see more understanding & trust in veer-icchha's relationship rather than 1-sided luv of sum1 pyscho!!! and it depends on u 2 see it as chemistry or not as it differs for prsn 2 prsn!!!! and if veer-taps on-screen wud've been that much gud then atleast they'dn't bumped off vansh's ckt!!🥱🥱 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: r_ahmed_shah

Apparently, Veer (Nandish Sadhu) shares a better chemistry with Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) in Uttaran.

no way! ppl onli think tht becos nandish n rashmi r a real life couple..other than tht if ur talking abt characters taps n veer r nt a gd couple with no chemistry..it wud hav been dif if taps was positive bt she isnt...
veecha al the way! innocent LS between thm..they rock...
as a real life couple nandish-rashmi r gd bt on screen if talkin abt taps n veer thn no way!😕
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

@ bold...this is the case here...It is according to the director's instructions the actors have to act. If we see the case of Vancha, the director showed him to be intense in his emotions and dominating too. So Ichcha, to whom he was a stranger and about whom she was very unsure because of his 'now love' and 'now doubt' attitude,, was shown to blush and become happy when he approached her with love...So people felt that there was great passion in their pairing.

In the case of Veer and Ichcha...Firstly Veer's character has been that of a calm, dignified and obedient son, which is the opposite of Vansh's character. He is not a very demonstrative person..The director has shown and is showing that Veer and Ichcha have same ideologies and are very comfortable with each other and that they understand each other. During their courtship days,there  were only romantic scenes and no intimate scenes between them unlike Vancha, who were shown as husband and wife.  But now, after their marriage also, the director is concentrating only on how they think alike and support each other. Even their love scene was done in a hurry, may be to show Ichcha's pregnancy soon..Also, they are not showing Ichcha as blushing or looking at Veer with longing, but always overruling him like a teacherji. If the director shows such intimate scenes, then we can see that Veecha chemistry is no less than Vancha chemistry.

In the case of Veer and Tapasya, it has always been shown as a one- sided longing, with Tapasya giving meaningful seductive glances at Veer and Veer glaring at her. Since it shows unfulfilled desires and longing, it comes out as chemistry and I credit  Rashami Desai's superb portrayal..Whatever 'Vee....ya chemistry' is perceived by their fans is entirely due to her acting...I am not saying Nandish does not act well, but I am saying that he is acting as per the director's wishes...If he forgets his real love life and looks at 'Ichcha', the 'character' with more love and longing,and act as though he is her lover rather than friend, then Veecha chemistry will be appreciated more.

Very well said hermoinee & sps0114..👏...much more than the actors its the director's call...good professional actors can well depict the chemistry on screen only as perceived by the director...
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

no way! ppl onli think tht becos nandish n rashmi r a real life couple..other than tht if ur talking abt characters taps n veer r nt a gd couple with no chemistry..it wud hav been dif if taps was positive bt she isnt...
veecha al the way! innocent LS between thm..they rock...
as a real life couple nandish-rashmi r gd bt on screen if talkin abt taps n veer thn no way!😕

veecha in the show and nandimi in real life are the best..no disccusion😃