Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Article: Let's talk about chemistry baby!

r_ahmed_shah Senior Member
r_ahmed_shah
r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Let's talk about chemistry baby!

Some onscreen couples have great chemistry, but some don't! Neha Maheshwri does a quick check... 

It is their hot sizzling chemistry that gets you hooked on to the show. The lead couple plays a pivotal role in garnering the viewership for the show. In some cases, there is sizzling chemistry, but there are some couples where there's still a lot that's needed. Here's a look... 

Iccha-Veer: 
They may have been projected as the Amitabh-Jaya Bachchan jodi, but seems too far from having clinched the deal and strike the right chord. Apparently, Veer (Nandish Sadhu) shares a better chemistry with Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) in Uttaran. We wonder if the dismal chemistry with Ichcha is also a result of the cold war between the two leading ladies of the show as Sandhu is dating Rashmi and it's official guys. Perhaps it's their real life relationship that does the trick, but Iccha-Veer need to infuse more passion into their relationship. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinnankit_34SRKLuvr

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i wont deny , earlier they had rocking chemistry and we see shades of old chemistry now and then , and for reason , i better not say, the writter said it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
arrey nooooooooooo, i dont see any diff, its stil the same chemistry..TongueTongueROFLROFLROFLROFL infact it has grown a bit bolder with all those scenes. the person who wrote this article is paid money 2 write it..we r not paid 2 write here and i can definately see more passion between the two given the boundaries taken away after their wedding...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkdeepaafarah007tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

arrey nooooooooooo, i dont see any diff, its stil the same chemistry..ROFL infact it has grown a bit bolder with all those scenes. the person who wrote this article is paid money 2 write it..we r not paid 2 write here and i can definately see more passion between the two given the boundaries taken away after their wedding...Smile

and we know who paid themLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
btw its common sense no one can match Jaya and Amitjis jodis huhhh besides if  a person is dating one woman his bodylang is def better with tht female esp when outside the soap..n plzzzz..dont tell me ppl looking at the disgust in Veers face and eyes even by the mention of eveil taps name is termed as sizzling chemistry....if yess then i guess it high time we rewrite all dictionaries incl word angelic too..WinkLOL yaaa go for oragn transplantataion..arrey wahiiii i mean eyes...WinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

farah007

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

btw its common sense no one can match Jaya and Amitjis jodis huhhh besides if  a person is dating one woman his bodylang is def better with tht female esp when outside the soap..n plzzzz..dont tell me ppl looking at the disgust in Veers face and eyes even by the mention of eveil taps name is termed as sizzling chemistry....if yess then i guess it high time we rewrite all dictionaries incl word angelic too..WinkLOL yaaa go for oragn transplantataion..arrey wahiiii i mean eyes...LOL

ahahahahhaha

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

arrey nooooooooooo, i dont see any diff, its stil the same chemistry..ROFL infact it has grown a bit bolder with all those scenes. the person who wrote this article is paid money 2 write it..we r not paid 2 write here and i can definately see more passion between the two given the boundaries taken away after their wedding...Smile

and we know who paid themLOLLOL

ROFL esp given the thirst for publicity exhibited.......... it looks more than likely the very obvious reason....ROFL
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
today's chemistry was goood.. just some pics of today's chemistry

shivani9

Go to top