India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

jonaki

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I want to know why they changed the actress playing jonaki, i liked the old one better

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

I like the new is better LOLWink Anways I think Jonaki is buzy soo she can not come moree in this serial ! Embarrassed

Edited by Taani96 - 21 January 2011 at 1:06pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i can't stand both...i wish robi stays alone rather than marrying jonaki

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iqralovespkyekJenny_BarbiePratameshmunni_rajatfan

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i prefers the new.....
raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
im starting to like this jonaki too, but i still think the first one was better with robindo
ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i lyk d first one lot more..atleast she was cute..this one looks too evilissh.he he he...maybe since d character was getting more n more negative it didnt suit d previous girl..i'v seen her in positive role in a show on sony n i think she has a v positive face..i dont understand y was she cast ina negative role..i guess hritu will b better in d evilissshhhhh role..lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixo

raginixo Senior Member
raginixo
raginixo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritusimple

i lyk d first one lot more..atleast she was cute..this one looks too evilissh.he he he...maybe since d character was getting more n more negative it didnt suit d previous girl..i'v seen her in positive role in a show on sony n i think she has a v positive face..i dont understand y was she cast ina negative role..i guess hritu will b better in d evilissshhhhh role..lol!
i agree w/u. wat was the old jonakis name
ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aussiexoxo

[QUOTE=ritusimple]i lyk d first one lot more..atleast she was cute..this one looks too evilissh.he he he...maybe since d character was getting more n more negative it didnt suit d previous girl..i'v seen her in positive role in a show on sony n i think she has a v positive face..i dont understand y was she cast ina negative role..i guess hritu will b better in d evilissshhhhh role..lol!
i agree w/u. wat was the old jonakis name[/QUOTE

D earlier jonaki was Ruchi Savarn n d new one is Hritu dhudhani (she was in chehra as bandini, in bandini as birwa n in bitto as replacement bitto).. I guess she seems to b favourite of ekta tats y d previous one was replaced..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index