India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Waiting for the Shouting Sequence

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I think sad to say it but the next GoHem sequence, if we have one at all, is going to be a huge shouting sequence as Ahem has yet to shout at Gopi for the Dhawal marriage thing, and now the kite thing. I was really expecting one today, but alas we only got less than a nano second of our dreamy Ahem in his gold sherwani. (Sadhli if you watch it, watch only the first minute, he sure does look hot still). Our poor Gopi. I don't even wanna know what he's gonna do to her when he finds out Kinjal lied about her pregnancy. After all she is his punching bag. Angry

Edited by Eesha2 - 21 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-.Verity.

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
He needs to go and screech at his sister Confused dont shoot the ,messenger !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
eesha....i already watched those nano seconds with eyes wide opened.....

and still recalling that scene....when he turns to leave and forces himself to not to look at Gopi....
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

and still recalling that scene....when he turns to leave and forces himself to not to look at Gopi....

Whew me too. Three times actually lol. I think I'm ready to drown in the NHQ tsunami now Sadhli. Save me. Day Dreaming

@Bold this is why I love reading your comments. They always cheer me up! Always the optimist. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Whew me too. Three times actually lol. I think I'm ready to drown in the NHQ tsunami now Sadhli. Save me. Day Dreaming

@Bold this is why I love reading your comments. They always cheer me up! Always the optimist. 

aah....thanx a lot for ur complement dear........
my optimist is what made me watch this show even when there is nothing worth wasting my 30 mints...
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i know what you mean, about Aham forcing himself to not look again at Gopi, if you watch it again Eesha you will see what Sadhli means, perhaps i'm reading too much into it but i think he did check himself, not to turn to look at her. I really wish we could hear his thoughts rather only Gopi's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

i know what you mean, about Aham forcing himself to not look again at Gopi, if you watch it again Eesha you will see what Sadhli means, perhaps i'm reading too much into it but i think he did check himself, not to turn to look at her. I really wish we could hear his thoughts rather only Gopi's.

oh thank god nafisa...u too observed what I felt...i watched again that scene just ti confirm whether i read the expressions right or not...
but nope i m right it seems.......

and yes...he did assure not to Look at her again while fixing his eyes at front.....
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

He needs to go and screech at his sister Confused dont shoot the ,messenger !

true... but long shot... because in SNS... the only person who is punished is the messenger....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_rani.Verity.

Go to top