Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Article: Let's talk about chemistry baby! (Page 2)

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
TaAnu don't have chemistry? Wow, what have they been watching? Ermm

Agreed, we need more TaAnu scenes but there's is no way that TaAnu have don't have chemistry. I mean heeeellooo, do you see them on screen? And if they didn't have chemistry then why on Earth would we all be all Day Dreaming Day Dreaming over them every time we see them on screen?

The simpleness and the dialogues make TaAnu's chemistry but I do think we need much more TaAnu scenes, since the story is supposed to be about them Ermm

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 21 January 2011 at 6:38pm

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
The luv taAnu had in childhood was at diff stage now without uttering a word they understand each other n the chemistry between them is based on understanding n sacrifice that makes d show a whole diff than others for d lead pair they hav made it 2 d hearts of d people even when d cv's r destroying d story people stil watch it becoz they know they cant stop watching it even thought its painful.HC n APK their acting is awesome.n without any romantic scenes also they rock.
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
everybody has their own pov..i like taanu..they dont need scenes getting into each other's faces to look hot..hahha they look cute nd pure nd thats wat i like bout them..so TaAnu alll the wayyyyyy=))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296lilsweety-Maha-Soaps1

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
The person who wrote this seems to have never seen TL..Ermm Its so dumb of him/her to say that TaAnu have no chemistry.. They hype things so much without knowing the facts..Angry Harshad and Anupriya share the best chemistry between themselves.. And the person who wrote this should go and watch the show rather than writing such articles..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yasi--Megha-aliyarminaz296Pratamesh

Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
The person who wrote this article seems to be blind or else he wldnt have said such things abt TaAnu..the chemistry between taani and anurag is awesome..its just dat they r nt given enuf of scenes..even in d scenes wen taani consoles anurag during ananya's death we've seen a very gud bonding...this person shld be made to watch all d TaAnu scenes and then asked to comment.. and the CVs shld also give more screen space to taani and anurag rather than showing more of dat ritesh(no offence to any ritesh fans)..
-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wacko This article clearly seems trying to create path for something ...I don't have any thing to say about it.Recent events just proves this..
What to do Ekta and SP will never learn from their past..

And we all don't need such certificated about Harshad and Anupriya's chemistry. For these reporters they don't have any work except talk abut them that too negatively. But still ONUTAANI rocks and their chemistry simply sizzle.Give them more scenes they will prove

To be frank and honest this is the only jodi who is giving freshness.
I guess reporters should do their job honestly rather than being biased and influenced.Ouch Pata nahi how much money they took to write this ..Dead

But HC and APK rocks and onutaani sizzles

Edited by -svetalana- - 21 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aliyar-Maha-SunShine_A

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Why am i not surprised LOL

When will these people leave us alone Sleepy

And who says they haven't made their place in viewers heart? Did they conduct a survey or all the over 1 lac fans on FB page are there to see ritesh blabbering ROFL

But considering what TOI has been writing about TL till date i am not surprised at all LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 January 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aliyar--Neha--Innocent02-Maha--Hoor-SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
And this article all of sudden is also not a big surpriseSleepy

Go to top