Article: Let's talk about chemistry baby! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
finally an article that completely coincides with my thoughts!
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This article says need more of romance in TL i.e. between Anu-Taani, but  yaha toh kuch log Rit-Taani ke beech chemistry ke baaren mein discuss karne lagen hai 🤣Edited by ramyaks - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Trps boost up not coz of TaAnu but coz of drama
sum1 show the reporter the trps during confession week and trps during onu's struggle pd whn thr ws apparently no dramas.

ahh ppl needs to get their facts right bfr writing anythng only to make fool of themselves🥱🤣
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣

TOI is talking about chemistry? Like what type of chemistry? Iron-hot and sizzling?😆 I wonder why dont they write an article on 'couples with burning chemistry' where all Star One shows will top and they will get more ratings and comments for their articles too!🤣

If they talk about chemistry in TL it is more of innocence as pointed out already in this thread... TaAnu are childhood friends turned into lovers and there's no love-at-first-sight etc romantic drama here.... It is all about a JOURNEY of TaAnu as friends and then as lovers....😍 And they expect what? Hot Sizzling Chemistry?🤣

Chemistry between two people just means that when a viewer is watching them together in a single frame, the viewer is so captivated that he/she can't move his/her eyes off the screen! And I am proud Harshad and Anupriya have successfully managed to do it!👍🏼

Thanks for sharing.
DEEENCH thumbnail
Anupriya & harshard have an amazing chemistry.

& passion doesnt make a 1 have more chemistry 

saniiaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! lol lol lol :P itx hilarious but true in a sense too 😛 plzz harshad dsnt need 2 pull up his socks anytime espcially not while doin romantic senes.... however i do agree dat d chemistry b/w the yonger taanu ws far btr than d older ones.... AK and HC do grt job as actors bt i dont knw wat hapns durin romantic senes.......... :s :s:S :s:s
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What rubbish? are they talking about Hc and Apk? they do have sizzling chemistry just need more scenes and i think the person whom wrote this is anti grow ups tannu .
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TaAnu are very romantic nd they have a great chemistry. Its just that their scenes are not bold nd passionate, rather they are cute nd adorable!
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago