Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Article: Let's talk about chemistry baby!

r_ahmed_shah Senior Member
r_ahmed_shah
r_ahmed_shah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Let's talk about chemistry baby!

Some onscreen couples have great chemistry, but some don't! Neha Maheshwri does a quick check... 

It is their hot sizzling chemistry that gets you hooked on to the show. The lead couple plays a pivotal role in garnering the viewership for the show. In some cases, there is sizzling chemistry, but there are some couples where there's still a lot that's needed. Here's a look... 

Taani-Anurag: 
Considering Tere Liye is a love story, Taani and Anurag (played by Anupriya Kapoor and Harshad Chopra) should have sizzled on screen, but sadly that's not the case. The love between the kids during the pre-leap looked more convincing than the chemistry between the grown-up Taani and Anurag. The show may have risen on the rating charts owing to the recent dramatic twist in the storyline, but it's still a long way for the lead pair to make their way into viewers' hearts. The duo needs more romantic scenes and our advice to them is to perform them more passionately. Time to pull up your socks Anupriya and Harshad. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nimakapoorInnocent02khajjuPumpkinn-Alina-AS..

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Anupriya and Harshad dont need to pull their socks up...its the dumbo CVs who need to give them more scenes together where they  look like they haven't gulped a whole bottle of glycerin.....but make them seem more in love and masti

*sigh* TOI when will you learnThumbs Down

Edited by Tani91 - 21 January 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalRuhee110nilizaanisaahTaAnuBlueSpirit--Neha--KhaLidaHShaily.DEEENCHcricketfan1..Chandni..khajjusoapsudsxx-Rai-xx-Hina-shona.-Hoor-Sanju_Lubz.TaAnuSunShine_Amishti_17sita11

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Oh puhleeez.. Trps are falling these days bcoz people arent getting to see Onu-Taani scenes. Wonder why they wanna watch their scenes? Because their chemistry is amazing!
I agree to Chandni, its CVs fault as we have had hardly 3-4 TaAnu hugs since the show started i.e 7 months ago. Nd still they have so many fans, so thats merely because of HC nd APK's chemistry Day Dreaming

Edited by -Hoor- - 21 January 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nilizaa-Hina-shona.Lubz.TaAnuTani91sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
now i am kind of happy that the new creatives hv gone
they completely runied the show with so much of viciousness
hardly we got to see Anurag-Taani scenes
i truly wish the old creatives get back to the show
& its high time that Balaji production shd stop promotiong Harshad with his past show & past jodi
Balaji shd b more concerned for promoting ANURAG-TAANI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanu17-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

now i am kind of happy that the new creatives hv gone
they completely runied the show with so much of viciousness
hardly we got to see Anurag-Taani scenes
i truly wish the old creatives get back to the show
& its high time that Balaji production shd stop promotiong Harshad with his past show & past jodi
Balaji shd b more concerned for promoting ANURAG-TAANI

I second that Sita! With nil promotion, TL is doing so good.. But BT nd Ekta must promote TL nd TaAnu the way she did before the launch of TL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
do u guys think that vikas as creative head was in good stride
i dont think so becaz excet for 3-4 episodes i was not at all happy wid his work
so i am kind of happy that vikas gupta left the show
now i am hoping that the old creatives get back to the show who were the soul of this show & wid whom this soulful story started

i wish the old creatives come back to this show & just ends this Ritesh crap in the show !!!!
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
whn such shots are nt gvn how thy are supposed to do them passionately
thy r just always blessed with vute moments and passion in cute thing doesn't will look bit oddErmm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
who the hell wrote this krap...needs to get his eyes checked completely....

Anurag-Taani sizzles the screens and we don't need a stupid article to proof abt their chemistry.....i am being a die-hard fan of Prem-Heer agrees with my wholeheartly that Anurag-Taani have a beautiful chemistry which is very different from Prem-Heer.....

we don't need such articles to proof the chemistry of Anurag-Taani since we all know that Anurag-Taani sizzles in the screens....

there is less TaAnu scenes and more negativity what chemistry can be seen....but even with so much negativity...the sacrifice Anurag-Taani do for each other brings out the whole chemistry.....and explain their love story beautifully....

the person who wrote the article if he/she can't see chemistry between Anurag-Taani...he/she should stop writing abt them....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka8Ruhee110nilizaaTejy_Kumari..Chandni..Lubz.TaAnu-Hoor-

Go to top