Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

The GREAT FIRE that consumed Siddy & family! (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I dunno Why But I feel like Madhur & Surbhi should patch up..Only once if she realize & regret her Mistake.....Since There is New Guy coming for Rekha...& Suman...I simply cant stand her at all...

Why do you think they should patch up? ShockedShocked Right now, as far as Madhur is concerned, Dr. Surbhi is Laali's doctor, who is helping her get well (and who hangs around the Loha House at every opportunity. She may as well live there, maybe rent a room there!!LOL)

Madhur as yet doesn't know about Dr. Surbhi's deadly intention for Laali.
DeadDead

I know..But I dunno why thoght this ...May I hv started wild imaginations like Agle CV'sOuch ...who can think now any thing...They Can think to Loha marry her DIL...now again that girl started call him Babuji...I mean...what is this...SleepyThey can do anything as such so..LOLTongueJust in case..It was Random Comment...If possible I will be fine..But Only if Surbhi reform...LOLLOL(I hv condition...Tongue)I hv nothing to say what'll happen of Sumaniya than...ROFL

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Neela10][QUOTE=-SweetGirl-]

I know..But I dunno why thoght this ...May I hv started wild imaginations like Agle CV'sOuch ...who can think now any thing...They Can think to Loha marry her DIL...now again that girl started call him Babuji...I mean...what is this...SleepyThey can do anything as such so..LOLTongueJust in case..It was Random Comment...If possible I will be fine..But Only if Surbhi reform...LOLLOL(I hv condition...Tongue)I hv nothing to say what'll happen of Sumaniya than...ROFL

Yes, very wild imagination, indeed.LOLBig smile  Dr. Surbhi is far smarter, and more cunning than even Suman. AngryAngry Dr. Surbhi's doings are far more insidious, more dangerous.  She has a deep reason for wanting the Loha family destroyed.  For instance, Siddy's shameful eviction from her sasooral, Siddy's eventual suicide and the death of her entire family in a fire.  As for Suman, she  is just mean to Laali, and what she perceives as the wrongs she (Laali) did to her father by choosing Shekhar over her own dad. . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

shelly.851 Groupbie
shelly.851
shelly.851

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

(I am sure that Shekhar should have met Surbhi when he got married to Siddy. How come he can't remember her?)

boarding school!!jkz

Her sister's wedding, and she never went home to attend it? I am sure the  boarding school would have given her leave for at least two days in special cases.  Very funny.  Before or after the wedding, surely they would have met once. And three years they were married, Surbhi never had any vacation, and Siddy and Shekhar never went to visit the in laws.  Very funny indeed.

Family members from in-laws side just pop up anytime and nobody recognizes them..not talking about distant relatives, cousins etc..real sisters  & brothers..this is happening in other serials too..its too impossible in real life for a husband not to know about his wife's real sister.we just need to b dumb and go with wat creatives want to show us..more we think , more it escapes reality..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10-SweetGirl-

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
why is it that everyone has hench-men these days. can they not do it themselves.lol
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly.851

(I am sure that Shekhar should have met Surbhi when he got married to Siddy. How come he can't remember her?)

boarding school!!jkz

Her sister's wedding, and she never went home to attend it? I am sure the  boarding school would have given her leave for at least two days in special cases.  Very funny.  Before or after the wedding, surely they would have met once. And three years they were married, Surbhi never had any vacation, and Siddy and Shekhar never went to visit the in laws.  Very funny indeed.

Family members from in-laws side just pop up anytime and nobody recognizes them..not talking about distant relatives, cousins etc..real sisters  & brothers..this is happening in other serials too..its too impossible in real life for a husband not to know about his wife's real sister.we just need to b dumb and go with wat creatives want to show us..more we think , more it escapes reality..

@neela10:lol.. i was kidding yaar!
@shelly.851: i agree!! just go with it or u'll go crazy trying to understand!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

boarding school!!jkz

Siddy died before 7 years,..and that Lady has Surbhi's latest pic with Siddy...How it could be...LOLShe was same before 7 years also I wonder....Maintained fitness like her Sis..Wink

Hey, Hetu:  That was GREAT OBSERVATION, girl.  I take my hat off to you.ClapClapClap   Darn, I who pride myself in noticing everything, never noticed that.  I could kick myself (LOL)
EmbarrassedConfusedShockedBig smile
Big smileConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Hey, Hetu:  That was GREAT OBSERVATION, girl.  I take my hat off to you.ClapClapClap   Darn, I who pride myself in noticing everything, never noticed that.  I could kick myself (LOL)
EmbarrassedConfusedShockedBig smile
Big smileConfused

thanks for that & Aww Neela I m Embarrassed Now....Pls dont say that..What you hv I know very wellBig smileStarClap....Wish I could hvEmbarrassed ..and about that Photo things  Well We know many things Neela Even if its wrong ,Blooper  or Blunders being  soo ardent fan for Long time of AJ Now..But Some time I feel its better to ignore...Bcuz they never gonna stop any stupidity at all.Ouch.Takes us as granted all time...

Go to top