Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

The GREAT FIRE that consumed Siddy & family!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
The GREAT FIRE that consumed Siddy & family!

It is funny that around the same time that Jamuni set fire to Loha's haveli seven years ago, the Doman haveli was probably also on fire. ShockedShocked

In yesterday's episode, a village woman told Shekhar and Gangiya that Siddy had committed suicide.CryDead And in telling Shekhar and Gangiya about the fate of Siddy and her family, she mentioned that the haveli burned down seven years ago and killed all the occupants except one family member, Siddy's sister. DeadDeadDead

(I still don't get it.  Did Siddy commit suicide first, or the haveli burned down first.  Or did both happen simultaneously. ShockedShockedAlso this seems to have happened just several months after Shekhar and Siddheshwari separated for good. Then Shekhar lost Laali and went mental.  With so much happening in the Loha house, I guess nobody was aware of Siddy's tragic loss of life.ConfusedConfused)

Anyway, this woman had a picture of both the sisters and went inside to get them. As usual, when the woman was about to give them that picture something would most likely happen. AngryAngry

I was hoping a dog would come running out of nowhere and snatch the picture away.Big smileTongue  (That would have been a real treat) But unfortunately, this time it was the woman's husband, who literally sent them away packing.Angry  I guess he was still grief stricken even after seven years at the death of the entire Doman family.ConfusedMaybe, he was a servant there, and loved the whole family.ConfusedBig smile)

Shekhar and Gangiya get further news of the fate of the Doman family from another old man, who tells them that only one member survived, Siddy's sister was away studying to become a doctor.OuchOuch

That is when both Gangiya and Shekhar's brains start firing.  They look at each other and Shekhar's mind immediately goes to Dr. Surbhi and then he starts recalling the many suspicious incidents that he had never given a second thought to then about the good and kind doc but were now starting to make sense. ShockedConfusedOuchClap

(I am sure that Shekhar should have met Surbhi when he got married to Siddy. How come he can't remember her?)

In the meanwhile, the kind doctor gets info from Jamuni that both Shekhar and Gangiya were away at her home village trying to get details about Siddy.

Dr. Surbhi now wants them dead.
DeadDeadDead  She phones her henchman to have them killed off.  DeadDead

Edited by Neela10 - 21 January 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITsamirah23-SweetGirl-Millerrr88

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
wow great post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for Siddy actully...I wish she could settle down with other Guy and hv life She wanted for her..It was just that She & Shekhar dint meant to be together & than her sins totaly put her off Since her Crime partners dint  supported her that time also.. Anyways her sis dint do Right..Aree Let her soul rest in peace than..Why She called her & set in this jungle haveli again...

Even Surbhi shes also now all alone in this World..Hope Once she regret or realize there Shali has nothing to do with all mess in her Life ..even they both suffered these years ...She be stay in haveli...Even  now How random people are staying in haveli who hv nothing to do with it..so as Surbhi...

Neela10

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I dunno Why But I feel like Madhur & Surbhi should patch up..Only once if she realize & regret her Mistake.....Since There is New Guy coming for Rekha...& Suman...I simply cant stand her at all...

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I dunno Why But I feel like Madhur & Surbhi should patch up..Only once if she realize & regret her Mistake.....Since There is New Guy coming for Rekha...& Suman...I simply cant stand her at all...

Why do you think they should patch up? ShockedShocked Right now, as far as Madhur is concerned, Dr. Surbhi is Laali's doctor, who is helping her get well (and who hangs around the Loha House at every opportunity. She may as well live there, maybe rent a room there!!LOL)

Madhur as yet doesn't know about Dr. Surbhi's deadly intention for Laali.
DeadDead
Dead

-SweetGirl-

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

(I am sure that Shekhar should have met Surbhi when he got married to Siddy. How come he can't remember her?)

boarding school!!jkz

-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

boarding school!!jkz

Her sister's wedding, and she never went home to attend it? I am sure the  boarding school would have given her leave for at least two days in special cases.  Very funny.  Before or after the wedding, surely they would have met once. And three years they were married, Surbhi never had any vacation, and Siddy and Shekhar never went to visit the in laws.  Very funny indeed.

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by brainychild92

boarding school!!jkz

Her sister's wedding, and she never went home to attend it? I am sure the  boarding school would have given her leave for at least two days in special cases.  Very funny.  Before or after the wedding, surely they would have met once. And three years they were married, Surbhi never had any vacation, and Siddy and Shekhar never went to visit the in laws.  Very funny indeed.

Siddy died before 7 years,..and that Lady has Surbhi's latest pic with Siddy...How it could be...LOLShe was same before 7 years also I wonder....Maintained fitness like her Sis..Wink

Go to top