Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 21, 2011 (Page 2)

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Jaya, you said it all! SmileThumbs Up 

I think we need to give it to the writers for putting in such in-depth scenesClap Vidya-Gaurav track is being carried out too well and what I liked is Vidya starts feeling something lacking in their relationship when she sees Adiya romancing out.Smile

She's being pressurized from her mother and her MIL constantly. 

Like she said to Priya that she must be feeling overwhelmed on receiving so much love from her to-be hubby. 

I think from here, or more precisely from the marriage day, the lives of all the ladies will change- Uttara might learn about her spineless, good for nothing husband, Priya about SSP and her world might tumble down, and I think even Vidya might confront Gaurav of why she's not able to suffice him. 

What I'm still confused is Devyani's waaris demand from Gaurav. Having a baby involved in a love-less marriage puts in more complications. Maybe she thinks after the baby arrives, Gaurav has no choice but to stick in his marriage... but even then, wouldn't it be unfair to Vidya? Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedshmuupieRomantiChikMellowfellowFeefiBheegiBasantiMillerrr88

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Kesha...loved reading your take! Hug

Shreya...welcome back chica! Hug Of all the female characters in the show, Devyani's is the most complex...don't you think? I think the writers will take their time to reveal her motivations. Right now it looks like everybody starting with her to Vidya's mother to Vidya herself...everybody wants a "waaris"...everybody except Gaurav! It will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Edited by darlunia - 22 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRomantiChikMellowfellowBingeFeefiMillerrr88

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChikBingeFeefiMillerrr88BheegiBasanti

RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@Jaya: Thanks hun Hug I luv reading ur analysis too

@Shreya: I agree with Jaya, that Devyani's characted is the most complicated and her motivations will be revealed eventually.

I think from Devyani's point of view having a child will bring Garav n Vidya closer. If it doesn't it'll give them a bond that will keep them together for the rest of their lives. She probably thinks that having a child who will love her and one she can love will help Vidya cope with her loveless marriage. Sort of like what Devyani's own marriage is like...there obviously is no love between her and SSP, but they r together because of their kids. Devyani obvioulsy loves her children tremendously and will do anything for their happiness and even SSP loves his kids (maybe not Gaurav cuz they have tension) in his own twisted way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasantiMillerrr88

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Just saw the episode and updated my post.  
I think Devyani is thinking if they have a child than Vidya and her family will stop thinking something is wrong.  "People"  will stop talking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RomantiChikBingeMillerrr88

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Hiya Insom-mia...Hug Its interesting how Devyani, who earlier in the show prayed that this lifetime was the last of the so called "saat janam ka rishta" with Brahmanand, now suggests that Gaurav have a child with Vidya despite knowing fully well what the state of their marriage is. Yeah...I agree she wants to shut people up but find it interesting that at the end of the day all her character seems to care for right now is getting rid of what she views as threatening her Maryaada.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Insom-mianbostedBinge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Jaya, Hugyeah she is complicated. I thought and believed her to be quite a sensible woman. I mean, now she's caring for the "Maryada" of the family and asking Gaurav for a child, how will she react on learning that SSP is the culprit behind Priya's past is something I'm waiting for! Just for the sake of kids and family, will she prefer to keep mum and will she still accept SSP? I think too early to judge here.. 

RomantiChik- I'd love to know your name.Smile I'm quite convinced with your explanation about her love-less marriage with SSP forcing her to think so!Approve But if u see, usually, people who go through such love-less marriages wont advice their kids to follow the same. I mean, they would guide and hope that the same doesn't happen with their kids. Hence my question regarding Devyani's demand. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
sorrry for disappearin yet again Unhappy !! had to travel for some important stufff !! 
 plus watched the epi now !! n DANG ! PERFECT !! 1st toh AdiYa scene was so BOLD *blush* !! hahahahahha cant imagine the CON Shocked *blush* tho hahahahah dnt seee it any time soon ROFL !! 
Vidya !! Argh she makes me fall in love wid her character even more !! 
hahaha the way she was seducin Gaurav !! can any1 say SHE IS DUMB ROFL !! onli IF i was a man ROFL ! Damn Gaurav is sucha FOOOL !! !

love vidya ! 
hahhaha how can i forget Sasur ganda foool runnin like a coward ROFL
hahahhahaha perfect 10/10 Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedhumna77BingeBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index