Random Musings: January 21, 2011 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hmm could not write in detail as i was too tired....but i just loved the episode..
vidya scene was so heat touching ireally felt for her
she being totally shy and all..and the way she was trying to vow her husband...
i think gurav lover is a guy...bcs the way devyani was talking that questions wont leave u until she gives us a waris...
i think its a man
looking forward for  next episode
RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jaya: Thanks hun 🤗 I luv reading ur analysis too

@Shreya: I agree with Jaya, that Devyani's characted is the most complicated and her motivations will be revealed eventually.

I think from Devyani's point of view having a child will bring Garav n Vidya closer. If it doesn't it'll give them a bond that will keep them together for the rest of their lives. She probably thinks that having a child who will love her and one she can love will help Vidya cope with her loveless marriage. Sort of like what Devyani's own marriage is like...there obviously is no love between her and SSP, but they r together because of their kids. Devyani obvioulsy loves her children tremendously and will do anything for their happiness and even SSP loves his kids (maybe not Gaurav cuz they have tension) in his own twisted way
Insom-mia thumbnail
Just saw the episode and updated my post.  
I think Devyani is thinking if they have a child than Vidya and her family will stop thinking something is wrong.  "People"  will stop talking.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Insom-mia...🤗 Its interesting how Devyani, who earlier in the show prayed that this lifetime was the last of the so called "saat janam ka rishta" with Brahmanand, now suggests that Gaurav have a child with Vidya despite knowing fully well what the state of their marriage is. Yeah...I agree she wants to shut people up but find it interesting that at the end of the day all her character seems to care for right now is getting rid of what she views as threatening her Maryaada.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya, 🤗yeah she is complicated. I thought and believed her to be quite a sensible woman. I mean, now she's caring for the "Maryada" of the family and asking Gaurav for a child, how will she react on learning that SSP is the culprit behind Priya's past is something I'm waiting for! Just for the sake of kids and family, will she prefer to keep mum and will she still accept SSP? I think too early to judge here.. 

RomantiChik- I'd love to know your name.😊 I'm quite convinced with your explanation about her love-less marriage with SSP forcing her to think so! But if u see, usually, people who go through such love-less marriages wont advice their kids to follow the same. I mean, they would guide and hope that the same doesn't happen with their kids. Hence my question regarding Devyani's demand. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
sorrry for disappearin yet again 😔 !! had to travel for some important stufff !! 
 plus watched the epi now !! n DANG ! PERFECT !! 1st toh AdiYa scene was so BOLD *blush* !! hahahahahha cant imagine the CON 😲 *blush* tho hahahahah dnt seee it any time soon 🤣 !! 
Vidya !! Argh she makes me fall in love wid her character even more !! 
hahaha the way she was seducin Gaurav !! can any1 say SHE IS DUMB 🤣 !! onli IF i was a man 🤣 ! Damn Gaurav is sucha FOOOL !! !

love vidya ! 
hahhaha how can i forget Sasur ganda foool runnin like a coward 🤣 ! 
hahahhahaha perfect 10/10 👏 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Manal! 🤗Haha Manal, after Vidya's seducing act, I have high expectations for Gaurav's lover. Someone modern, ambitious and educated, very much unlike Vidya. It will be interesting then! 😛
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Shreya : 🤣 !!! afta those fone convos y do i feeel like its a 'GUY' 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail