Random Musings: January 21, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! Hug

Please jump in with  your views on the
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems, Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Some simple rules:

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! Big smile
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread on any of the days, let us know Hug]

Edited by darlunia - 21 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKaranGroverKriYaansh...

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What can I say about today...loved it! Cannot do a detailed take but here's what stood out for me...not in the same order as the scenes in the episodes. LOL
  • Episode started with SasurPig seeing Priya with Aditya and scurrying away quickly. It was one of the possibilities I was thinking about yesterday and I loved that the writers executed it this way. Thumbs Up It even made me forget how much I dislike these constant missed meetings between Brahmanand and Priya.
  • Aditya romancing Priya in his bedroom was bold compared to the crap that passes for young unrestrained love in other Hindi shows that I have seen. But, I loved it here! It is refreshing to see a show whose makers embrace the characters completely in a real and normal way. Thumbs Up
  • Vidya inadvertently watching Aditya and Priya was unexpected for me. I love how the writers and creatives here are not afraid to show a young girl, desiring for the love of her own husband, unable to take her eyes of the passion of another young couple in front of her. Star
  • Vidya's mother advising her once more before she leaves was a good scene too. I especially liked Vidya's mother worriedly noting the love between Priya - Aditya and suggesting that Vidya should have a child first as the eldest Jhaakar daughter-in-law not Priya. Given Vidya's character's background, such a mindset is realistic! The creatives are also definitely reading the feedback they get cause they added a dialog today to explain where Vidya's grandmother was...loved it! Smile
  • Rishabh's self-thoughts about how to convince Uttara to accept the deal with Rastogi was in character with the manipulative, self-centered Rishabh!
  • Gaurav's conversation with the person he loves and his conversation with Devyani...well done. I am still feeling like this person is either the same Savitri Devi who Brahmanand talks about or someone related to her.
  • Finally, Vidya trying to seduce Gaurav by coming out of the bathroom in her towel was the scene of the day for me. Caught off guard, Gaurav is unable to keep his eyes off Vidya before reality sets in makes him exit the bedroom...but he leaves the door open! Brilliant! Vindhya's acting was almost back to her normal top-notch form while Daksh's expressions were superb! Thumbs Up
Overall...Fabulous episode. StarStarStarStar from me today!

Edited by darlunia - 21 January 2011 at 5:53pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirbcclnbostedshmuupieArsha85larimel22rgattukripsysvijaya77RomantiChiksihucupidstrike23veil_of_rosesEvashMellowfellowSunriseGreenRadiantTreasureKiranSD1FeefiBingeSuhaniSoniaanshraMillerrr88peachesnplumsMrsKaranGroverKriYaansh....Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Ani...Hug. Just updated my quick take for today!
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRomantiChikBheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

RomantiChikBheegiBasanti

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Good Episode.
Perfect analysis, Jaya. 

I definitely liked the "missed meeting"  better this way. 

Overall:  Poor Vidya!  You could see the hunger for her husband's love on her face through the episode.
I'm starting to dislike Gaurav's character - adding insult to injury he leaves the door open!!

Rishab's character remains true to what he was in the begining.  Selfish!  As far he's concerned Uttara is another one of his 'thing's.  He seems less and less worried about how to ask/tell Uttara about the deal because now he's convinced she 'has to because she's his wife.'  Ugh.  I think he's worse than Brammanand - because his abuse of someone he "loves" as opposed to Bramma who just generally lack any respect for all women.  Maybe they're the same - two side to one rotten coin.

Edited by Insom-mia - 22 January 2011 at 2:17pm

BheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

RomantiChik Goldie
RomantiChik
RomantiChik

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!!! Today's episode was to die for. Adi n Priya scenes toh ufffff Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

SSP acts like he's all that n no one can make him do anything he doesn't want...but what I find interesting is that he has to hide like a thief in his own home. In yesterday's episode he had to make sure Priya wasn't there before he went downstairs to welcome his guests and today he had to run n hide when he saw Priya with Adi. aaj kal SSP ki hukumat sirf ghar ke bahar chalti hai LOL

AdiYa scene in the corridor was too good. I loved how Priya told Adi what being his wife and Jhakar family's DIL means to her. That scene was so true to what any girl would feel just days before her wedding.

I hope after listening to their conversation SSP eases up a little thinking that Priya won't do anything to make Adi unhappy (he'll be sadly mistaken. Priya will fight for justice and Adi will support her)

AdiYa scene in his room was excelently performed and superbly shot. I liked how Priya wasn't faking coyness when she obviously wanted to be close to Adi and was enjoying every moment of it. I love how the creatives handle scenes like this. They get their point across without being cheap and vulgar.

My heart goes out to Vidya. Vindhya's a fabulous actress. She Vidya's character so well.

I still think that Gaurav's lover is a man. During all of their conversations Gaurav never uses words which specifically indicate the gender of his lover.

I liked Vidya trying to seduce Gaurav. Finally she stopped listening to Imli's pointless nuskhas n did something bold. My heart goes out to her everytime Gaurav ignores her.

for me today's episode was 5/5 for everyone's amazing acting and AdiYa's sizzling chemistry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedshmuupieMellowfellowRadiantTreasureFeefiBheegiBasantiMrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index