India-Forums

Prithvi-Vivek (Page 2)

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Angel.... You don't know who Max and Manik are!!! How can you do this to me?? Angry LOL  They are the ones in Rajeev's team!!

Oh.... I always pick who I am going to support the whole season!! I like all of them but they are not my favorites!!

How was the episode today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Angel.... You don't know who Max and Manik are!!! How can you do this to me?? Angry LOL  They are the ones in Rajeev's team!!

Oh.... I always pick who I am going to support the whole season!! I like all of them but they are not my favorites!!

How was the episode today?

I know they're on Rajeev's team, but I'm not sure which one of them is... Max LOL  I'm sowwiiieee Embarrassed

OKK LOL IDK, I guess I just like participants, I never had a favorite before, I used to support anyone who perfomed well.. And somehow it always turned out to be Shakit, and most of the times, Amar too. Confused I like Roza though, I have seen her since she was on Boogie Woogie, so I kow what kind of an amazing dancer she is Big smile

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 21 January 2011 at 5:04pm
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.Vikram and Niharika were average...the irony is that their AT was made by meLOL
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Hmmm.Vikram and Niharika were average...the irony is that their AT was made by meLOL

Wait, I don't remember their faces, but I remember thinking that Vikram wasn't that good this time.. LOL 

Are they Guzaarish couple? Big smile I LOVED their performance! The song is SUCH a beautiful song, I absolutely loved their performance... the way he cartwheels above the girl and all. Embarrassed 
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Wait, I don't remember their faces, but I remember thinking that Vikram wasn't that good this time.. LOL 

Are they Guzaarish couple? Big smile I LOVED their performance! The song is SUCH a beautiful song, I absolutely loved their performance... the way he cartwheels above the girl and all. Embarrassed 
I don't rememberLOL

I thought Max and Manik would be as good as last week, but they weren't.Ouch I was quite disappointed, I mean they were good, but like you said, just plain good!

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I don't rememberLOL

I thought Max and Manik would be as good as last week, but they weren't.Ouch I was quite disappointed, I mean they were good, but like you said, just plain good!

Alright, but I did like the Guzarish couple LOL 

Yeah, same.. Ouch I wish they opened up more, had more expression or feel to the style + song they were doing.. it was kinda dull moment for me while watching them perform.

debayon

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I absoltely loved it, like a lot. Their sync and coordination was amazing, I think I was astounded by that more than anything. Really brilliant! Do they have a AT? Cause I wanted to make one... LOL
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Shocked 

I wanna dance like that! 

Enough said. LOL

dmgmjht4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index