Frequent Posters

dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Totally fatakkkkk performance!!!!!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They didn't get the best performer of the day for nothing. I enjoyed their performance thoroughly, their sync was brilliant, and I could see by the difficulty of the steps that it was a very tiring dance....but they managed to keep and maintain their energiesπŸ‘πŸ‘ And their ending was just so natural! They continued their brilliant form from last week.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I was like OMG throughout the performance.

The transitions, the execution of steps and the SYNC between them was like AMAZING. One of the best performances I have seen on DID ever.
The feel and everything was sooo correct. Brilliant performance. Excellent choreography πŸ‘ β­οΈ

^Oh yesh, the energy levels! 😲
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They were that good!! I didn't see it yet but I do I will gladly comment!

Angel.... πŸ€—
So glad to see you more active in this forum now!! Missing you alot!
Originally posted by: Chocolover101

They were that good!! I didn't see it yet but I do I will gladly comment!

Angel.... πŸ€—
So glad to see you more active in this forum now!! Missing you alot!

Heyy Choc! πŸ€— How are you sweetie? πŸ˜ƒ 

I'm not glad to see myself on IF 'cos I have an exam today πŸ˜† .. awww, I missed you too :)  .. How are you Choc? who're yor favorites?? πŸ˜ƒ
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Heyy Choc! πŸ€— How are you sweetie? πŸ˜ƒ 

I'm not glad to see myself on IF 'cos I have an exam today πŸ˜† .. awww, I missed you too :)  .. How are you Choc? who're yor favorites?? πŸ˜ƒ

I am doing good!! I want you to be on IF but if you have a exam.... get off now!! JK!! πŸ˜†

Well.... I have alot but I just love Max and Manik!! Manik is my and Max is Sweetu's!!  😳 I also love Karan and Carling!! And many others!! Who are your favorites?

I am doing good!! I want you to be on IF but if you have a exam.... get off now!! JK!! πŸ˜†

Well.... I have alot but I just love Max and Manik!! Manik is my and Max is Sweetu's!!  😳 I also love Karan and Carling!! And many others!! Who are your favorites?

I will be off in 45 minutes though  I love IF :(

Ohh, IDK which one of the pair is Max and Manik πŸ˜† Hmmm, IDK Choc, I don't have any favorites as of now, I like anyone who performs well πŸ˜› πŸ˜† I like Roza, Karan, Carling, Rahul, Prithvi-Vivek, Abhinav, and...  I don't remember some of the names πŸ˜† 
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Angel.... You don't know who Max and Manik are!!! How can you do this to me?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†  They are the ones in Rajeev's team!!

Oh.... I always pick who I am going to support the whole season!! I like all of them but they are not my favorites!!

How was the episode today?

Angel.... You don't know who Max and Manik are!!! How can you do this to me?? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†  They are the ones in Rajeev's team!!

Oh.... I always pick who I am going to support the whole season!! I like all of them but they are not my favorites!!

How was the episode today?

I know they're on Rajeev's team, but I'm not sure which one of them is... Max πŸ˜†  I'm sowwiiieee 😳

OKK πŸ˜† IDK, I guess I just like participants, I never had a favorite before, I used to support anyone who perfomed well.. And somehow it always turned out to be Shakit, and most of the times, Amar too. πŸ˜• I like Roza though, I have seen her since she was on Boogie Woogie, so I kow what kind of an amazing dancer she is πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago