At Acme Looniversity 
We earn our toon degree 
The teaching staff's 
Been getting laughs since 1933 

We're tiny, we're toony 
We're all a little loony 
It's Tiny Toon Adventures 
Come and join the fun. 

So my obsession with Looney Tunes had made me looney. If you don't know what Looney Tunes are then they are cartoons made by WB including the famous characters as Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck or so many more...

We have Looney Tunes and then we have Baby Looney Tunes so Im going to list all of there here with a bit of their description and then either you can assign yourself one or I'll assign for you and give description of how each member fits the Looney Tunes character.

Btw this is all for fun! seeing that our Forum has become a pagal Khana so me being the psycho-analysis is here to do my job!🤣🤣🤣

Looney Tunes

- Bugs Bunny:-  He is a mascot of the Looney Tunes series, and Warner Bros. His catchphrase is a casual "Eh...what's up, doc?", usually said while chewing acarrot. Other popular phrases include "Of course you realize, this means war", "Ain't I a stinker?", "What a maroon!" (a twist on "moron"), "What a rube!", and "I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque." He is the most prominent of the Looney Tunes characters as his calm, flippant insouciance endeared him to American audiences during and after World War II.  This is a tie between Veena and May!

- Daffy Ducks:- often running the gamut between being the best friend or arch-rival of Bugs Bunny.Daffy was the first of the new breed of "screwball" characters. cartoon director put his own spin on the Daffy Duck character, who may be a lunatic vigilante in one short but a greedy gloryhound in another. Teech coz she is greedy for KT🤣

- Lola Bunny:- She is a female anthropomorphic rabbit and has been established as having a romantic involvement with Bugs Bunny, as well as being his main love interest and girlfriend. she becomes very agitated and vengeful when she is referred to as "doll". Ummm i think the Doll of our forum would be Beeni!😆

- Porky Pig:- He was the first character created by the studio to draw audiences based on his star power.  He is known for his signature line at the end of each short, "Th-th-th-that's all folks!" Porky's most distinctive trait is a severe stutter, which he sometimes compensates by replacing his words; for example, "What's going on?" might become "What's guh-guh-guh-guh'...what's happening?" So this one belongs to Varsha...she is so quite and shy compared to many🤣

- Tweety:- a fictional Yellow Canary. "Tweety" is a play on words, as it originally meant "sweetie"Tweety is male.he is also frequently called a rare and valuable "tweety bird" as a plot device, and once called "the only living specimen".  Tweety is a very aggressive character who tries anything to foil his foe, even kicking his enemy when he is down but was later tamed down especially around Granny. Ankita coz she is funny and our tweety bird sweetie!

- Sylvester:- arch nemesis of Tweety. often chasing Tweety Bird, Speedy Gonzales, or Hippety Hopper. Has a language problem, he is always saying stuff like "I tawt I taw a puddy tat" and "bad ol' puddy tat". I'd say give this one to our very own Naveen because she tries her best to catch up with our Tweety bird but never does🤣

- Tasmanian Devil:- often referred to as Taz. generally portrayed as a dim-witted teenager-type with a notoriously short temper and little patience. He will eat anything and everything, with an appetite that seems to know no bounds. He is best known for his speech consisting mostly of grunts, growls and rasps, and his ability to spin and bite through just about anything.  Meri pyaari Si, Choti si, bholi bhali si Vatsu (Vatty!) coz she is always on a roll!🤣 I love her! Muah!🤗

- Marvin the Martian:- Marvin has developed a cult following.Marvin's likeness appears in miniature on the Spirit rover on Mars. Can I say myself? i have a cult following😆 the yasharan cult🤣

- Yosemite Sam:He is commonly depicted as an extremely grouchy gunslinging prospector or cowboy with a hair-trigger temper and an intense hatred of rabbits, particularly Bugs Bunny.In cartoons with non-Western themes, he uses various aliases, including "Chilkoot Sam" (named for the Chilkoot Trail; Sam pronounces it "Chilli-koot") in 14 Carrot Rabbit (although in the same cartoon, when he tries to gain Bugs Bunny's trust, he cleverly invents alias "Square-deal Sam"), "Riff Raff Sam" in Sahara Hare, "Sam Schulz" in Big House Bunny, "Seagoin' Sam" in Buccaneer Bunny, "Shanghai Sam" in Mutiny on the Bunny, and "Sam Von Schamm the Hessian" in Bunker Hill Bunny and many others.  This one is our Saazy-Smaazy and Adi-bhoot (aditee)🤣

- Barnyard Dawg:- n adult anthropomorphic basset hound, he is the nemesis of Foghorn Leghorn.  Dawg vies with other enemies such as Henery Hawk, the Weasel, Daffy Duck and Sylvester. 

- Foghorn Leghorn:- Foghorn Leghorn[1] is a large, anthropomorphized adult rooster with a Central Virginia accent, a "good ol' boy" speaking style, and a penchant for mischief.Foghorn is often the initial aggressor out of self-amusement and subsequently on the 'losing' end of gags.The dog would give chase, usually with his leash still attached to his collar, until the leash stretched taut and his barking was replaced by an anguished shriek. At times, when the dog would continue to bark, he would also yell, "Aaahhh, shaddap!"

- Michigan J. Frog:- Michigan is a male frog who wears a top hat, carries a cane, singspop music, ragtime, Tin Pan Alley hits, and other songs from the late 19th and early 20th century while dancing and performing acrobatics in the style of early 20th century vaudeville.He was also a former mascot of The WB Television Network from that year until 2005

- Elmer Fudd:-  the de facto archenemy of Bugs Bunny. His aim is to huntBugs, but he usually ends up seriously injuring himself and other antagonizing characters. He speaks in an unusual way, replacing his Rs and Ls with Ws, so "Watch the road, Rabbit," is replaced with "Watch the woad, wabbit!" Elmer's signature catchphrase is, "Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits", as well as his trademark laughter, "huh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh". This is our Rain...because she is always haunting around fishing to get something towards our CVs...of course she doesn't hurt herself tho but she is the sensible types! and cute!🤣

- Speedy Gonzales:- or simply Speedy, is an animated cartoon mouse. He is "The Fastest Mouse in all Mexico" and his major traits are his ability to run extremely fast and his comedic Mexican accent. 

- Goofy Gophers:- The gophers, named Mac and Tosh, are small and brown with tan bellies and buck teeth. They both have British accents. The cartoon features the gophers' repeated incursions into a vegetable garden guarded by a dog whom they relentlessly, though politely, torment. 

- Gossamer:- The character is a hairy, red monster. His rectangular body is perched on two giant tennis shoes, and his heart-shaped face is composed of only two oval eyes and a wide mouth, with two hulking arms ending in dirty, clawed fingers. The monster's main trait, however, is bright uncombed red hair.The word "Gossamer" is derived from the Middle English gossomer, from "gos" meaning goose & "somer" meaning summer, which translates to something light, delicate, or insubstantial. The name is meant to be ironic, since the character is large, menacing, and destructive.

- Granny:-  a co-star of many Sylvester the Cat and Tweety Bird animated shorts. She is always depicted as an elderly and old-fashioned spinster who wears spectacles, a gray bun, and a late 19th century school marm outfit, always featuring a bustle. She is generally good natured but turns quite fierce whenever her beloved Tweety Bird is threatened (usually by Sylvester). She has used her umbrella as a weapon on many occasions. She may appear like "just an old lady", but she is actually quite clever. Our one and only Krishna Di coz she is cool and she is not old at all but appears old! She is sweet and awesome and so much more!😳

- Henery Hawk:- Henery is a tiny, brown chicken hawk with a forelock of feathers. The young bird lives at home with his parents, and speaks with tough-guy bravado.Henery strikes out on his own for the first time, eager to capture (and presumably consume) a chicken. Having led a sheltered life, however, he does not know what a chicken looks like, only that chicken hawks eat them. Foghorn presumes that this diminutive, nave troublemaker is no real threat; however, seeing the potential for annoyance, he points Henery in the direction of Barnyard Dawg. 

- Hubie and Bertie:- Hubie and Bertie as designed by Jones are nearly identical mice with long snouts, large ears, and big, black noses. The two are completely anthropomorphic, walking on their stubby hind legs and using their forelimbs as arms. The characters are primarily distinguished by their color; one is brown with a lighter-colored belly and face, while the other is gray (which mouse is which color changes from film to film). Hubie has a pronounced Brooklyn street-accent. Bertie has large buck teeth, and a habit of responding to Hubie with: "Yeah-yeah, sure-sure!" or snickering "Riot!" if Hubie has just proposed some scheme with great comedic potential.

- K-9:- a green cartoon Martian dog.  He is closely associated with Marvin the Martian as K-9 is Marvin's pet dog and sidekick in some Looney Tunes productions. 

- Marc Antony and Pussyfoot:- Marc Antony is a burly bulldog that is usually brown with a tan belly and black ears, though his coloration varies in some shorts. Pussyfoot/Cleo, in contrast, is an extremely cute, blue-eyed kitten to whom Marc is utterly devoted.

- Pepe le Pew:- AFrench skunk that always strolls around in Paris in the springtime, when everyone's thoughts are of "love", Pep is constantly seeking "l'amour" of his own. However, he has one huge turnoff to any prospective mates: his malodorous scent. Furthermore, he cannot take 'no' for an answer, blissfully convinced that the girl is flirting with him, even when she physically assaults him. Our besharam leader- karishma (beside the scent) she is the Besharam so hence she is Pepe😆

- Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner:- In each episode, instead of animal senses and cunning, the Coyote uses absurd contraptions and elaborate plans to pursue his quarry.. While he is generally silent in the Coyote-Road Runner shorts, he speaks with a refined accent in these solo outings (except for Hare-Breadth Hurry), introducing himself as "Wile E. Coyote - super genius", voiced by Mel Blanc.[1] The Road Runner vocalizes only with a signature sound, "Beep, Beep" (which sounds more like "Meep, Meep"), and an occasional tongue noise.

- Wolf and Sheepdog:- Ralph (named after a Warner Bros. employee) has virtually the same character design as another Chuck Jones character, Wile E. Coyote'brown fur, wiry body, and huge ears, but with a red nose in place of the Coyote's black one; (usually) white eyes instead of Wile E.'s yellow; and, occasionally, a fang protruding from his mouth. He also shares the Coyote's appetite, and persistent use of Acme Corporation products, but he covets sheep instead of road runners and, when he speaks, doesn't have the upper-class accent or the egotistical bearing of the Coyote. Another crucial difference is that of personality: Ralph does not have the fanatical drive of the Coyote in pursuing his prey, preferring to abandon his chase at the end of the working day.Sam, by contrast, is a large, burly sheepdog with white or tan fur and mop of red hair that usually covers his eyes. He very rarely runs and tends to be sedentary in his movements. He does, however, possess effective strength to incapacitate Ralph with a single punch once he catches him.

---------------------------------

Assign the Rest!🤣
Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha Rooj-all that medical ki parhai is affecting your brain=p

Uff but you reminded me of Looney Tunes-you should write down the song too! 'We're tiny we're toony, we're all a  little loony...'
Good Ol' Days.Sigh.
🤣🤣🤣.....I'm Bugs....Me and Veena😆.....Well I do like carrots too😆....

@Veena - Do you think Bugs is OC like us???😊
nice post rooj but tune bakiyon ka naam kyon nahi liya jaa main katti tujse
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahaha Rooj-all that medical ki parhai is affecting your brain=p

Uff but you reminded me of Looney Tunes-you should write down the song too! 'We're tiny we're toony, we're all a  little loony...'
Good Ol' Days.Sigh.

The the Tiny Tunes Yumna😆.....The looney tunes bacha gang😆......
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahaha Rooj-all that medical ki parhai is affecting your brain=p tell me bout it...it seriously has...

Good Ol' Days.Sigh. i can't remember the song...list it for me!😆
@ May: take it or leave it! I gave you the best one both you and Veena so u better like it!🤣

@ ankita: bachi it took me a long time to write this but I will come back and update all soon. I piramise!🤣 waise tuh Tweety hai!🤣
BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! omgg i am SOO flipping over with laughter! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i have a ROMANTIC involvement with Bugs bunny! that means Veena and May! LOL so true! shusssh don't let hinna find out! i am less than 24 hours away from my wedding with her and getting a BMW! OMMG but this is DARN funny! thanks for nominationg me rooj i couldnt have done it better myself!  can we nominate others?
Originally posted by tofeeees

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! omgg i am SOO flipping over with laughter! 🤣 i have a ROMANTIC involvement with Bugs bunny! that means Veena and May! LOL so true! shusssh don't let hinna find out! i am less than 24 hours away from my wedding with her and getting a BMW! OMMG but this is DARN funny! thanks for nominationg me rooj i couldnt have done it better myself!  can we nominate others?

Thanks Beeni...yea go nominate others! I recommend it!🤣🤣🤣

and shh...this is our little secret!😆
Lol...... one of best thread  , i came across in recent days