Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

TOI/indya.com: Neelima to be replaced

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Neelima to be replace

TNN, Jan 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

What else would you call a month old show which has had as many as four replacements? If things don't change on the sets of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, then the show will soon create a record for the number of replacements.

The production house has replaced the protagonist Alka Tiwari's ( Sara Khan) mother for the second time on the show. Veteran Neelima Parandekar who had stepped into actress Madhavi's shoes is replaced by a lesser known face. Another character Nandini's father too has been replaced along with Sara's on-screen boyfriend Ralph.

"There have been four to five replacements on the show already. Neelima is a fine actress and we were taken by surprise when the makers decided to have her replaced. They alleged that she was trowing tantrums but that wasn't the case. The set of the show is in Pune and we expect the production house to take care of basic necessities. She had complained against the food that was distributed to the actors and the makers chose to replace her," reveals a source.

Neelima chides, "I am a thorough professional and would not make the production house suffer because of me. I have a back problem and I had requested the production house to shift the location to Mumbai. There were issues with the food they distributed on the sets as it was not hygienic."

Forget makers, we wonder if Sara wakes up every morning fearing if she would have a new mother.

Read more: Neelima to be replace - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Neelima-to-be-replace/articleshow/7334725.cms#ixzz1BhN1j8AG

Yet another replacement

If things don't change on the sets of Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein , then the show will soon create a record for the number of replacements. The production house has replaced the protagonist Alka Tiwari's (Sara Khan) mother for the second time on the show. Veteran Neelima Parandekar who had stepped into actress Madhavi's shoes is replaced by a lesser known face. Another character Nandini's father too has been replaced along with Sara's on-screen boyfriend Ralph.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
If what Neelima said is true, then they should have agreed to her, because she played the role of Alka's mother better than the current one....
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh what's happening ya...now Alka's dad is also gonna get changed! I just hope they don't change Alka,Chander,Abhishek or Nandini!
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guessed, somedays ago that they might change her dad, and look they did. 
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are they changing Alka's dad too?? So that's why he disappeared for few days?? The new mom looks so disdainful and blunt...The old one was far better..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Where does it say that Alka's father is going to be changed????
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting this article.I like her very much as an actor.But I think it was irresponsible on her part to demand sets to be shifted to Mumbai.Thats a huge decision.But I think it was her right to ask for hygenic food in the sets.And r they really gonna change alka's father too?that would be really sad.But I always secretly hoped that they change Nandani and bring in a better actor.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ayesha09 - 13 years ago
what is there to watch then if all are getting replaced...seriously if mohan joshi quits...i may not continue watching becoz he looks apt for alka's father and his bonding with her is quite fantastic....plz further no more replacements..have had enuff
nehap84 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ayesha09]

Thanks for posting this article.I like her very much as an actor.But I think it was irresponsible on her part to demand sets to be shifted to Mumbai.Thats a huge decision.But I think it was her right to ask for hygenic food in the sets.And r they really gonna change alka's father too?that would be really sad.But I always secretly hoped that they change Nandani and bring in a better actor.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUI
But i love nandini a lot...and I watch DLMH only for abhini
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha09

Nandini doesn't seem that bad, but then, I guess I am not a very good judge of actingπŸ˜†..
but I have read it thrice, no where does it mention changing Alka's father.......