Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*~* Gangster of the Week # 11 *~* (Page 7)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Hey Di here i m with my que's........................

The Best thing in LTL? and the worst thing in LTL? Best Thing - Tasha ; Worst Thing - SudarshanLOL (no offense)

which show u watch other then LTL? I used to watch Rishta.com....

Will u still be the active member of IF after LTL ended? If LTL forum remains active then i will be here as always....

Do u want LTL to end by the end of feb. with happy note or u wnat it to be air for next few months with the same drag fest? Well i want it to continue coz we can always send our feedbacks to the channel abt the drag fest...Wink

what u love most in IF? We have some great discussions here and of course i have so many good friends here....Smile

ur fav thread other then ccc? Now who told u that ccc is my fav thread...LOL...kidding....other than ccc..its episode discussion thread....i love reading the reviews about the episode..Tongue

how much u trust TB articles? I don;t trust them...they have a bad record...LOL

dedicate a song to mish007 LOL can i dedicated the James Bond music to him....coz it has some similarities....mish007...James Bond 007...WinkLOL

Ur  fav track from the songs that r played in LTL? Amber Pe...and Sajan Sajan...

why r u soooooo  Lazy in updating ur FF Wink  Am not lazy...its just that i either get busy with my studies or i go blank...dont get ideas..LOL

what is the meaning of Bushra? Good Omen....it means Good News...Smile

one thing u Love most abt ur self? My friendly nature i can say....

one thing that u want to change abt ur self?(if any)  I talk a lot.....have to reduce it....na??LOL

ur one feature for which u  get complimented most ? My Eyes...

five qualities that u look for in ur lyf partner? I don't have too many requirements..i want him to  love me wholeheartedly....and be caring...thats it...Embarrassed

Ur fav food other then tandoori chicken & rice ? I love chinese cuisine...Tongue

Ur  fav  dessert? Chocolate Fudge cake...and Gulab Jamuns....

junk food or ghar ka khana? Junk Food...

what turn u off in a girl/boy? Bad Odor....

the first thing u notice in a person when u meet him/her? His/Her Body Language..

Most embarrassing moment of ur lyf? I fell off from a chair infront of everyone in the canteen and everyone started laughing at me including the canteen guy...LOL

the craziest thing u have ever done and one that u want to do? I jumped off from my terrace just to see what would happen.....and i got badly hurt LOL

the funniest thing that has ever happend to u? I dont remember..will get back to it later...Wink

The first person comes in ur mind when ever u feel Sad? My Best friend.....i love her....

have u ever fell  down from ur horse? Yes in my initial days i fell a lot from my horse...LOL

u r walking alone on the road , its raining
And suddenly ur umbrella fly away? whats ur immidiate reaction?  Oh! Freak...my umbrella!!!.....then what can i do..start walking in the rain....and try to reach home as fast as i can or even better..i wud take a cab to my home...i dont like getting drenched in rain when i am out....

u r going to a party, u r abt to enter in the party just before entering u look to ur self and suddenly notice u forget to change ur sandals & u r in ur flip flop. what do u do ? I would take a u-turn....rush to my home and wear the right sandals and come back to the party...however late it may be...can't go inside wearing my flip flops...LOL

Name all ur siblings in ccc family  
dunno forget to name ur step siblings LOL Thats very very tough.....i'll try....LOL
1. Me
2. Khushi
3. Aakash
I dunno...LOL
i prefer calling them with numbers like sibling 1 sibling 2...and so on...LOL

PICK ONE :-
Dutta /  bajji Dutta
Dutta / Mishal Dutta
Nakku / Bajji Baji
chasker / kala Chasker
Madhu / roops Madhu
bajji& Madhu / bajji & roops Baji - Madhu
Morey / Anna Morey...
Seema / supriya Seema
babbi / AS Babi
Dutta's BG's / Suds Dutta's BG's...
Jay / Ridhi  Jay
guitar playing / horse riding Both....
Salman khan / Mishal Salman Khan
Horror movie / Romantic Movie Horror Movie...
curly hair / strait hair Straight Hair
jeans / skirt Jeans
suit / saree Suit
ice- cream /  chocolates Chocolates
bracelets / neckless Bracelets

Do u want Mahi to win JDJ ? Yes...

whom u want to see as Mishal's girl frnd? anyone..except Ridhi...

Last one  Piyar se dar lagta hai ya thapad se?  Thappad se

Bas Di main thak geyi..........................  u answer them i'll back with moreLOLWink
Tu Thak gayi..bas itne se hi thak gayi....do come with more questions....LOL..main thakti nahi....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 26 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustSophia21NainaSengalmIsHeZ.x--khushi---Huma-

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

Congooooo bushy.......so u r on  d hot seat.........LOL..........Chalo now answer my question..... Thanx Betty.....thanx u so much...Smile

Agar dutta bhao nhi hota to kya hota........??(i mean ur fantasyWinkLOL) I wud think about my Mr.Right...WinkLOL

If u r left all alone in an island,wat three things will u demand 4?? My Lappy.....Some food with water...and a phone coz when i get bored i can call for help...LOL

If u ever met Mishal in ur Life....wat wud u say 2 him? Hey Mishal..u do a great job as Dutta....love ur acting skills....keep rocking...

If u were offered d role of Naku, will u agree 2 do itLOL(oh god silly me LOLi kno d answer) I wud say a yes...coz i can have Dutta and Morey....LOL

If kala=gorgeous den bushy= ______?? Caring...

n my last question....thappar se dar lagta h ya pyar se?? Thappad se...LOL

So i m waiting for ur answersLOLWink.Enjoyyyyyyyy The wait is over.....enjoy my answers just as i enjoyed ur questions....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmIsHeZ.xNainaSengalbetty123--khushi---Huma-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oye hoye Nice answers Di ............................ 
Arre wah nice meaning of ur name..........................
Hailla tu sachi nahi thaki Shocked...........................
Chal  dont worry i'll back with more Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xSanely_Insane

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hey Bushra....here r my questions...Smile

Most hated track of LTL?

your Fav. track of LTL?

New or old Tasha scenes?

Johnny Depp or Mish?

Fav. ice cream flavor?

Do you like to travel?

Do you have a middle name? If yes, the what is it?

and finally....The worst thing about me (huma)...Tongue...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi Bushy.. My questions to you -Cool

1. How are youWink?? Am Fine Mussy....LOL

2. Song dat comes in ur mind when you hear the name : 

Dutta Tumhari adaon pe main wari wari...LOL
Nakku Oh duniya ke rakhwale sun dard bhare mere naare...
Baji Tere jaisa yaar kahan....
Madhu I dont think a lot about her...so a song for her...is not possible..LOL
Kala Main teri dushman dushman tu mera..main naagin tu sapera...LOL
Chaskar To Chanda....oh meri o meri o meri sharmili..aao na tarsao na...LOL
Aye saheb No Comments...LOL..budhiya bohat pakati hai...LOL

3.If you were on a date with ChaskarDead.....what would you do to spoil it? I wud make him drink so much that he wud fall on the ground unconscious and i wud run for my life....LOL

4.What would be your first reaction on seeing Mishal Raheja? OMG!!! Mishal Raheja....apna Dutta....Shocked

5.If there occurs a situation when TASHA romantic scene is going on & your mother is also calling you for some work & is getting angry...whom would you choose...& how would you convince your mom to let you watch?? I wud quitely go and finish off the work my mom asks me to do..coz once my mom gets angry its impossible to manao her.....later i can watch the scene on youtube...WinkLOL

6.If you wake up one morning & find yourself as Nakusha..what would you do??LOL
LOL I wud be hell shocked...i love myself...i dont want to be others...not even for a second....i wud pray to GOD to give back my real identity..make me wat i was...Big smile

7.If Genie of Aladdin appears before you & offers to grant one wish what would it be?? Can i ask my Dad back..?..Embarrassed

8.If given a chance to be invisible, what would you do?? I wud rob the world bank....Tongue

9.Most embarrassing moment of your life.. Fell from a chair..in front of every1 in the canteen and every1 started laughing at me...heartless people...OuchLOL

10.Craziest dream that you have dreamt.. I had a dream where i met MR and didn't recognize him..and the poor guy had to give his introduction...LOL

11. Any scene between Tasha that you want from CVs. Tasha SR...LOL..i think every1 wants that....WinkLOL

12. Any special song for Tasha's reunion Nope....i dont want songs...i want a soulful music to be specially made for them....Embarrassed

Have fun answering them..Embarrassed
Embarrassed Had a lot of fun answering Mussy....thank u so much...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmussy.jamshedmIsHeZ.x--khushi---Huma-

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Hey Bushra....here r my questions...Smile

Most hated track of LTL? Damodar Track..though i liked the actor..Tinu ANand but the track was a drag...

your Fav. track of LTL? The Jungle Track....Tongue

New or old Tasha scenes? Old ones....

Johnny Depp or Mish? U know the answer..its Johny Depp anytime...EmbarrassedLOL

Fav. ice cream flavor? Chocolate flavor with chocolate chips...

Do you like to travel? Yes i love travelling.....

Do you have a middle name? If yes, the what is it? Nope i don't have a middle name..its only Bushra Iqbal...

and finally....The worst thing about me (huma)...Tongue...? Ur crazy sleeping habits.....i hate it when u don't sleep properly and fall sick...OuchTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmIsHeZ.x--khushi---Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi Bushy.. My questions to you -Cool

1. How are youWink?? Am Fine Mussy....LOL

2. Song dat comes in ur mind when you hear the name : 

Dutta Tumhari adaon pe main wari wari...LOL
Nakku Oh duniya ke rakhwale sun dard bhare mere naare...
Baji Tere jaisa yaar kahan....
Madhu I dont think a lot about her...so a song for her...is not possible..LOL
Kala Main teri dushman dushman tu mera..main naagin tu sapera...LOL
Chaskar To Chanda....oh meri o meri o meri sharmili..aao na tarsao na...LOL
Aye saheb No Comments...LOL..budhiya bohat pakati hai...LOL

3.If you were on a date with ChaskarDead.....what would you do to spoil it? I wud make him drink so much that he wud fall on the ground unconscious and i wud run for my life....LOL

4.What would be your first reaction on seeing Mishal Raheja? OMG!!! Mishal Raheja....apna Dutta....Shocked

5.If there occurs a situation when TASHA romantic scene is going on & your mother is also calling you for some work & is getting angry...whom would you choose...& how would you convince your mom to let you watch?? I wud quitely go and finish off the work my mom asks me to do..coz once my mom gets angry its impossible to manao her.....later i can watch the scene on youtube...WinkLOL

6.If you wake up one morning & find yourself as Nakusha..what would you do??LOL
LOL I wud be hell shocked...i love myself...i dont want to be others...not even for a second....i wud pray to GOD to give back my real identity..make me wat i was...Big smile

7.If Genie of Aladdin appears before you & offers to grant one wish what would it be?? Can i ask my Dad back..?..Embarrassed

8.If given a chance to be invisible, what would you do?? I wud rob the world bank....Tongue

9.Most embarrassing moment of your life.. Fell from a chair..in front of every1 in the canteen and every1 started laughing at me...heartless people...OuchLOL

10.Craziest dream that you have dreamt.. I had a dream where i met MR and didn't recognize him..and the poor guy had to give his introduction...LOL

11. Any scene between Tasha that you want from CVs. Tasha SR...LOL..i think every1 wants that....WinkLOL

12. Any special song for Tasha's reunion Nope....i dont want songs...i want a soulful music to be specially made for them....Embarrassed

Have fun answering them..Embarrassed
Embarrassed Had a lot of fun answering Mussy....thank u so much...Embarrassed

Lots and Lots of Hugs for you Bushy.
Lov u lots
May God always keep you happy and healthy
Ameen sum ameen
Loved yr answers

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 27 January 2011 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustmIsHeZ.xSanely_Insane-Huma-

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123