Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TaSha SS Suhaag Raat

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
helllooooooooo everyone,

i am over the moon to hear that MR's not leaving but annoyed with the current track it is dragging so much so i went ahead and decided to write up a funny SR for our wonderful TaShaLOL
TaSha may not be together at the moement but i can't wait anymore so here is my SS on them. 

Dutta was back home and had accepted his wife whole heartedly, he was in his room waiting for his lady love to enter. little did he know that she was in the bathroom getting ready to give him the shock of his life. Whilst Dutta was getting comfy in his bed thinking of ways to woo his dearest wife, Naku had finished getting ready and unlocked the door. Dutta startled, looked up and was gob smacked at the sight in front of him. his eyes popped out, Jaws droped down and his heart pounding so loudly that it was all he could hear.

Naku, walked out flirtatiously wearing a red see through saree pinned up so thinly that her whole body was on sho, the strapless backless blouse was revealing her whole back and cleavage. Dutta sat there in silence not being able to digest this sudden change in his wife's behaviour. Naku slowly walked up to him, bent down and got just inches away from his lips, Dutta's hopes were getting high thinking she might kiss him first but to his luck she pushed back on the bed.

music starts (munni badnam)
she turned her back to him with her arms spread out wide she starts her seductive dance. 
( naku here is dancing just like malaika in munni badnam song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpnohT_a-2I ( 2:04 mins)

she starts singing along but plays around with the wordsWink
     naku badnaam hui, dutta tere liye - 3 times
    Naku ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
    Le zandu balm hui, dutta tere liye
   naku badnaam hui, dutta tere liye
   naku ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
   Le zandu balm hui, dutta tere liye - 2 times
   naku badnaam hui, dutta tere liye - 2 times
she circles around him playfully drawing her hands up to his chest and around his neck and up his hair she grabs on to his hair tightly and pushes him back again.
Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Hai mere jhatke mein filmi mazaa re filmi mazaa
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve laakhon rupaiya udaa
Ve main taksaal hui, dutta tere liye
Cinema hall hui, dutta tere liye 
naku badnaam hui, dutta tere liye - 2 times

dutta not being able to utter a word or even blink was so stunned but inside he was finding this sexy side of his wife amusing and was just itching to touch her, but what then? what happens next? Dutta was in a dilemma, he didn't know what to do!

music starts ( i don't know what to do?)
( so in this song sequence it's dutta like akshay and naku like jiya from housefull)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p5r-MEX2OI

Haule haule dheere dheere aana meri baahon mein aa jana
Pyaasi pyaasi (o yes) marr jayungi, aise mujhe aise tadpa na
Na kar na kar zara bhi fikar
Mila mila nazar se nazar
Aaja tujhe heaven dikhaungi

naku strips off her saree and is seen wearing mini shorts and bikini top (red) she brings out her whip and dances like jiya and seduces him in all the possible ways. Dutta backs off and sings back;

Haye I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
Tauba aagey kya karun
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
Tauba aagey kya karun
Aagey kya karun - 3 times

she falls on top of him and Dutta getting extremeley patient feeling her whole soft body press against his, he violently crashes in to her lips, Naku responds back with so passion and lust and the two get lost into eachother the blanket over them and the lights out.

i was going to use the song sequence in my FF but i haven't been able to update that in along time so i thought of giving up with it because i won't be able to finish it so i thought of posting this to lighten up everyones mood and just for some fun. hope you all enjoyed it, wanted Naku to torture him with her moves and getting so close up to him and then backing  away, for paybackEvil Smile. anyway plz do leave your comments will love to know what you all think of it.Big smile

Edited by meriyaar - 21 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustkrishaadesigrl414vikadesigirlmisssmilybfunofbb123divy609rainurubalSophia21MeetPremeersuhana19ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xmeghaparti...Natasha...Prinsesse.Suvitamanna1391_Eternity_

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Reserved..

Edited;;
Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. LOL.. Nakku is such a teaser.. n the songsClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... I loved Dutta's song more doe... Bechara was dumstruck and gobsmackLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... Bless him.. n them finally Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Now i will surely freeze if i see Nakku making the move for real in LTLLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Great SS Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Thnks for the PMBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Sophia21 - 21 January 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

res..x

edited;

hey suhana nyc 2 c ur post hun Hug

ur SS is soo HOT!! 

totali luvd nakus avtar

..her dress soundz pvpa sexiiWink

luvd d song choic omg imagin if dat item song was actualy on tasha!!LOLLOL

awhh bechara Dutta dont kno wa 2 doEmbarrassed

dont wory bby naku wil show u evrifin u need 2 knoWinkLOLLOLCensored

dont kno wa2 do song totali wnt wiv da situation lool it was hilarius!!ROFL

bles him lolEmbarrassed

thnx 4 pm bbe...n plz do continue wit ur ff soooon rely misin it

xoxox

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 21 January 2011 at 12:54pm

meriyaar

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

res..x

edited;

hey suhana suhana? my names mymunah i've never actually mentioned my name so sorry. nyc 2 c ur post hun Hug thanks heres a big hug backHug

ur SS is soo HOT!! 

totali luvd nakus avtar

luvd d song choic omg imagin if dat item song was actualy on tasha!!LOLLOL lol that would be hillarious but would be something diff to watch

dont wory bby naku wil show u evrifin u need 2 knoCensored

dont kno wa2 do song totali wnt wiv da situation lool it was hilarius!!ROFL yep, i chose coz it just fit so well

bles him lolEmbarrassed

thnx 4 pm bbe...n plz do continue wit ur ff soooon rely misin it no probz hun, will try to update my ff but just so busy atm.

xoxox

mIsHeZ.x

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved..

Edited;;
Shocked LOL.. Nakku is such a teaser.. n the songsClap.. I loved Dutta's song more doe... Bechara was dumstruck and gobsmackLOL... Bless him.. n them finally Embarrassed
Now i will surely freeze if i see Nakku making the move for real in LTLLOL
Great SS Tongue Thnks for the PMBig smile

lol same naku making the first move in ltl is actually impossible but would love to see that side of her. Wink  thanks for comment reli appreciate it, and no need for the thanks over the pm, glad u enjoyed it. xx
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hey meriyaar !
Definitely bring alot of laugh on my face !
it was hilarious !
Naku making the move and Dutta totally numb bechara 
he couldnt even react :P

love the choice of songs !
gr8 job 
p.s what is SS ?
im very confused abt it 

meriyaar

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

res..x

edited;

hey suhana suhana? my names mymunah i've never actually mentioned my name so sorry. nyc 2 c ur post hun Hug thanks heres a big hug backHug

ur SS is soo HOT!! 

totali luvd nakus avtar

luvd d song choic omg imagin if dat item song was actualy on tasha!!LOLLOL lol that would be hillarious but would be something diff to watch

dont wory bby naku wil show u evrifin u need 2 knoCensored

dont kno wa2 do song totali wnt wiv da situation lool it was hilarius!!ROFL yep, i chose coz it just fit so well

bles him lolEmbarrassed

thnx 4 pm bbe...n plz do continue wit ur ff soooon rely misin it no probz hun, will try to update my ff but just so busy atm.

xoxox
oops so ry sory hun..i tink i sed suhana cz of da pic lol suhahan had da sme u c lolLOL

nychee nme btw...Wink

it wud b lyk d best scne on ltl so far inhLOL

tc
x

meriyaar

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hayye! Interesting and hilarious! OMG I can not imagine Naku dancing to munni badnaam hui..or naku badnaam huiROFL and then Dutta...'I dont know what to do' omg Naku seducing him like Jiya omg omgBlushing
Your ff...is that the one where D says to naku he will be a bad hubby in front of nakus parents if she becomes a bad wife in front of his?

Go to top