Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AA track copied from Love ne? Darji is BACK!

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I am really happy to see Darji back. I am sure MSK called him and he's gonna do the kanyadaan.. They might us well bring everyone minus Briji back.

Okay, so the AA track is def heading towards Sameer-Avni track from Love ne. Arjun thinks MSK is at fault, so he causes Annie pain until she is preg with her kid and then humulitates her, etc and then of course, he finds out the the truth, that NT was at fault and MSK was not at fault and thus the redemption starts. OH LORD. spare us this track.

Darji is back! So happy to see him back. I knew the wedding was gonna be on SAT. Can't wait<3 It is indeed a dream wedding<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelzblackb28

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I am really happy to see Darji back in a positive light too!

At first I got scared when he re-entered the show...but now I'm happy that he's gonna accept Maaneet and bless them =) I wish Geet's parents and Rajji were brought back too. Geet had a beautiful relation with them, and it would have been nice to see them at the wedding.

OMG I guess all SaVni and Love Ne fans were thinking alike, when we saw where the AA track is heading towards...I just can't believeeee it! SaVni are one of my fav jodis, and I don't want AA to imitate SaVni's love story! AA need to get a life! Annie needs to smarten up a bit and stop being so naive, and Arjun needs a better revenge plan than this oh-so-typical dramatic one!

Edited by Dangelz - 21 January 2011 at 2:26pm
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah you are right it comes from love ne miladi jhodi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top