Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|NMG - CC#43-IO| NEW BEGINNINGS!! (Page 68)

awsumgirl IF-Dazzler
awsumgirl
awsumgirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Guys did you like Dabang..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

i  think telly awards are too manupulated and unfair...........wonder why was rati not even nominated in best actress category for past 2 yrs............Shocked.........hate these awards..............Dead

but starone doesnt give trp's...................you have to do saas bahu stuff to get awards.................only ekta's show gets awardDead

thats why to its unfair coz its abt Best Actress not Popular show or channel...............atleast give awards acc to their talent in resp categories.............Dead
they can give Ye rishta blah blah for popular show........but munna and munni getting award for best actors............Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awsumgirlRaindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awsumgirl

sallu used to look so good in his boyish look somehow i dont like him being bulky which he was few years ago but now he looks fit again...................and also he drinks and it shows in his eyes now
i used to love him when i was a kidDay Dreaming
Even SRK drink I think and he also smokes so much.

they do i knowLOL.................but i hope they get off these habbits somehow..................smoking is even more dangerous....................i hope jun gets off it soon for himself and his family aswellEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awsumgirl

awsumgirl IF-Dazzler
awsumgirl
awsumgirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

srk's personality is way better than others.........................his charm and all but other are better actors than him..................my pov..............i hope i am not punished for criticizing an actorROFL
Nida I respect your point of view...LOLEveryone has freedom of speech.He is a star and  Amir is a better actor and also perfectionist.

Raindrops.DoNotMind

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

i  think telly awards are too manupulated and unfair...........wonder why was rati not even nominated in best actress category for past 2 yrs............Shocked.........hate these awards..............Dead

but starone doesnt give trp's...................you have to do saas bahu stuff to get awards.................only ekta's show gets awardDead

thats why to its unfair coz its abt Best Actress not Popular show or channel...............atleast give awards acc to their talent in resp categories.............Dead
they can give Ye rishta blah blah for popular show........but munna and munni getting award for best actors............Sleepy

they should have different catagry for youth showsTongue.......................youth cannot give much trp's but we also need something which suits our taste.................why do we have to fit in for saas bahu stuffSleepy

awsumgirlDoNotMind

awsumgirl IF-Dazzler
awsumgirl
awsumgirl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

I also don't like munna and munni..They are expressionless . 

Raindrops.DoNotMind

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
stalkers will report you nida..........ROFL

awsumgirlRaindrops.

awsumgirl IF-Dazzler
awsumgirl
awsumgirl