|NMG - CC#43-IO| NEW BEGINNINGS!! - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
yup the pbm siggy rocksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

btw see new updated rules of cc forum

Updated: 1/27

To accommodate all the requests that have been put forth this topic, we bring you some changes and some new rules:
  1. We will allow some leeway to criticize (ie. hypocrite, ignorant, fool etc.) as long as its not abusive or derogatory and is opinion based. However, you may not 'criticize' a particular member or a fan base. More so, you may not post screen shots of other members or quote them from another CC and mock/bash them. No personal comments on member are allowed either.
  2. We will take action against those who display patterns of stalking only to report non-offensive posts 
@red;🀣🀣🀣🀣
now i can use the words hypocrite,ignorant & foolπŸ˜†

debzz..i gotta go now...byies..tkπŸ€—
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE................I love the new CC rules...............!!!πŸ₯³πŸ€£

ok............so i CAN call Mohit sehgal and Sanaya Irani ignorant  when they say they don't know the PM of their OWN country............Cc rules rock..!!!🀣

ok.see yaa later.tck......!!πŸ€—
m here,bt not 4 long..hii..Komzie...πŸ€—
hey debz.......πŸ€—.....i posted arti pic there in the gallery raha nahin gaya mujhse.................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
lol..i  saw.i will b posting too...πŸ˜†

waise- i came across one purana pic of his..check d pic gallery..pg 3 pe hain...PMMKA forum...
kme too will post more then................lolz
that yellow one.............yeah its old i guess oct/nov 2009...............lolz............kyun?

wahi pe i posted..isliye bola dekh..aur kya kyu??

See these avis.debo made them.i saw in HOL.....aren't they just awesome.hayee..my MN!!!😍

i wish to go back 2 years ago.................😳

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
you copy pasted from bajuwaala cc naa.................πŸ˜†
haaye i just love that fight waala scene...................that nupur caring for mayank...........i loved arjun in that scene....................😍

i know..that was Nupur slowly falling in love with her Mayank...........😍😍..her raj.n he WAS behaving like her raj.....teasing her,pulling her leg at times..n yet.caring for her,bringing roses,gifting them 2 her....n especially u know d moment she said.........

"Ek baat kahu,tum bahut hi bahadur ho, aur jis tarah se tumne aaj samrat ki hep ki naa,usse toh tum mujhe aur bhi zyaada pasand...." n she stops as she noticed that he is giving her  a teasing look....n she blushed...........!!!!!!!!!😍😍
and i was loloving the way he was staring at her.............with so much naughtiness and softness in his eyes..............😳😍