Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awsumgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

i like madhuri ..............she is still so down to earth lady............and i love her acting and dancing...........she is too good....

She is a damn good actress and an amazing person.....
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i LOved sallu in Hum saath saath hain...........not liked the movie that much.................but sallu was looking dashing in it..................😳
DoNotMind thumbnail
Amir toh definetly deserve Awards over any other actor...........but he too never got any.........thats so not done...........
awsumgirl thumbnail
I think all the awards are not fair...Monopoly system...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sallu used to look so good in his boyish look somehow i dont like him being bulky which he was few years ago but now he looks fit again...................and also he drinks and it shows in his eyes now
i used to love him when i was a kid😍
DoNotMind thumbnail
i  think telly awards are too manupulated and unfair...........wonder why was rati not even nominated in best actress category for past 2 yrs............😲.........hate these awards..............🤢
awsumgirl thumbnail

Amir toh definetly deserve Awards over any other actor...........but he too never got any.........thats so not done...........

Yeah I agree he has been most deserving than SRK in my point of view.....I know most of the ppl like him but I feel Amir is way better actor than him.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i  think telly awards are too manupulated and unfair...........wonder why was rati not even nominated in best actress category for past 2 yrs............😲.........hate these awards..............🤢

but starone doesnt give trp's...................you have to do saas bahu stuff to get awards.................only ekta's show gets award🤢
awsumgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

sallu used to look so good in his boyish look somehow i dont like him being bulky which he was few years ago but now he looks fit again...................and also he drinks and it shows in his eyes now
i used to love him when i was a kid😍

Even SRK drink I think and he also smokes so much.
awsumgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

but starone doesnt give trp's...................you have to do saas bahu stuff to get awards.................only ekta's show gets award🤢

I don't know why Saas Bahu show get awards.
Only Bigger channels actors get awards...