Me dying to see the promo now😍

HE IS DAMN HOT☺️
Posted: 13 years ago
duh😆..nidu lives in uk re😆😆

post pic in forum..we'l drool there😉
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seems as if hamari CC ko nazr lag gayi hai.😭😭..we used to have so much fun..and now..we hardly get online together...HATE U STALKERS!..🤢🤢
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Missing Komu a lot

yeah where is she?😒

i'l msg her today.........

2mehak: yup..pata nahi all are where?

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi guys🤗
 komz said she wont come online about yesterday dont know why she is not here today

Originally posted by: --Nida--

hi guys🤗
 komz said she wont come online about yesterday dont know why she is not here today

hi nidu🤗
ohh maybe she's out on a vacation or something😛

Samin Rahman Oh my gogh not this again guys why are you all doing this to me i will spill it now ok i will tell the truth cause it's time to reveal it rati and i can never be ok arti wont come true cause she is someone special to me i see her as a best friend and a friend i can trust when i am in trouble but if that friendship conv...ert's in to a realitionship i will have a chance of losing the only good friend i have left atleast in my eyes she is a friend and i am not going to lose her in any cost truth to be told i may fleart around but when it comes to love i become serious and i don't wanna love her couse if i do i will have a chance of losing her and that's not a chance i am going to take sorry love arjun

Samin Rahman and one more thing before i go she deserves better then me i am not the guy for her she is very smart and intelligent and she will find her love someday and i am sure that who ever she choses will keep her very happy cause she is a very sweet person sh gets angry at times but its nothing to serious i just want to be... friends with her so plz i kindly request everyone not to brake our good friendship and turn it in to love cause she is very presious to me as a friend and i am afraid if our releationship turns in to love it will never be the same again and my biggest fear is losing her i hope everyone understand's me and my feelings love you all and always will see you tomorrow everyone arjun

Samin Rahman Guys its seriously me arjun ok what are you guys thiking that i am my dead love i request everyone not to think that ok i really am arjun here don't tell me you guys saw our horoscopes don't do such thing it will mess everyone up and there will be regrets later i love everyone here cause the people here when they comun...icate with me i feel happy and i feel like a burden has lifted from my life and i promise you guys this is not who everyone thinks it is truth to be told i am really worried about rati and this is really arjun not bella ok and if you guys don't believe me i cant do any thing my only focus here is rati because she is important to me hope all of you understand and i don't care who believes me but once again i promise everyone this is arjun and i wont lie to you guys never because you guys really make my day and what ever bella was before its mine now because she is the one who gave all this so i request everyone not to worry hope everyone understands with love arjun

See More9 hours ago LikeUnlike Comment View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

• Desperate Artian Shama wats dis?didnt understand///!!!!!!
      4 hours ago LikeUnlike
    • Samin Rahman
      I think you understood what i ment in my eyes everyone here is talanted and special in their own way i just came here to tell evryone that i just want to be friend's with everyone now i don't want any kind of violance cause i have already b...een through a lot in life and i always cared for other people but people always did unjustice with me and i don't want that any more i just want to be happy now i always fought and i dont wanna do that any more and rati i am really worried about her cause i am afraid if i love her things wont be the same any more i hope you understand and i also hope everyone here will become my friend bye

Samin Rahman Look guys i told everyone to not to look at other people's things like horoscopes it will mess everyone up but does anyone listen no they just have to do things their way and mess up other peoples life by thinking the wrong way and you guys want arti rite then i promise you will get i don't get rubiyat rahman what is ...she really what does she want me to do come and propose to her in public look guys i am in a positive mood and i don't wanna ruin i just came here to be friends with everyone ok so i hope everyone understands i didnot come here to fight and if yt is that intereested in me why does she not come and tell me what's really going on so i can understand i don't wanna be rude to anyone but if a women loves someone i think they should say it them selves instead of making public saying it that's common sence

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Raindrops. thumbnail
what on earth is this🤣🤣🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail
axhot

maxhot

Direct Link Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myrarati

Originally posted by scot9

topic maker you cheat rati n anas pic.       

plz next time cheat more pic 
thanks moli-5

scot tara dimag karab hoo gay hai kiya
app ko ab ya pata chala .ya too bachpan say hi satka hua hai.

but i thing my dude is right this time.is moli-5 ki too waath lagani hi chahiyay

Originally posted by: --Nida--

axhot

maxhot

Direct Link Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myrarati

Originally posted by scot9

topic maker you cheat rati n anas pic.       

plz next time cheat more pic 
thanks moli-5

scot tara dimag karab hoo gay hai kiya
app ko ab ya pata chala .ya too bachpan say hi satka hua hai.

but i thing my dude is right this time.is moli-5 ki too waath lagani hi chahiyay

@red: mujhe koi doubt nahi hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this max & sky guys used to write marry me rati in jun's blog🤣🤣🤣

nidu signature post kar😉🤣🤣

arti ke pyaar mai sab pagal ho gaye hai🤣🤣
koi toh apne aap ko hi arjun samajh raha hai🤣🤣🤣