India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ladli's ka Satyanash

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
you know...im so tired of seeing pretty much the same thing across the board on Indian TV...im not complaining about Geet...im complaining about all the shows that show that the baby of the family is like some sort of spoiled, ill mannered person...especially the girls...what is up with that...

how many shows have we watched or heard about where there is a ladli of the family...its always a girl...she has like a million older brothers...all of whom are fierce, powerful and loaded business men who would do anything for their little sisters and stuff...all that is great...its awesome...being the baby of the family...it comes with the territory...you get spoiled to some extent...i get that...

what i dont get is how come on indian TV they show those very girls...always landing up pregnant due to having a little bit of too much fun with their boyfriends...i mean really...crap like that doesnt happen to all the ladli's of all the families...here we have Anne...they are using the same track in GKD...we all know that Ekta has used it countless times as well...why?

i swear...they make us look really shady!...im the youngest girl in the family on both sides...mom was last to get married...dad is youngest of this house...so im the last girl...you best believe i got, get and will continue to be spoiled by my chacha's, massis and cousins...even my jiju's and bhabi's spoil me...but im not stupid...im not some socialite thinking im the best and freakin the princess of the world...

please...for real...show me a girl who will fall for a guy she hated until recently...a guy she barely knows...who will accept a few rings around a candle as a proper wedding and then submit herself to consummating that relationship? ....

COME ON! there are limits...and yes...mistakes happen...but at this rate? really...

i plead to all CV's of all shows...on behalf of all the ghaar ki ladli's out there...please stop such nonsense...

*phew*...that was a loooonnng rant...no offense intended to anyone at all..just doing some venting...

lets end this post on a happy note! LOVED ADI PINKY flirting!! he he...Adi toh gaya kaam se!! Wink

JAZ

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5sksgabina03gurpreet28anshimanshibasicquestion1macho_muffin_Invincible_rani-luckiblackb28Junglebee

Bhavsonu Groupbie
Bhavsonu
Bhavsonu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Haha Annie is such a beshram bhai ki shaddi chod kar khud SH mana rahi hai aab dekhna baad mein pechtaigi big time like u r post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1jnawazblackb28

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ANNIE Angry CHLI JAO....BS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1jnawaz

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Haha I like the topic name!Tongue

I was bought up in a house with lots of girls so we all got spoiled, not much favouritism unfortunately lol

I see where you're coming from but you have to remember the situation. Annie is the only girl, obviously spoiled by her family but that's not just because she's the only girl but it's because the Khurana's are one of the most influential families in Delhi. They have the money to throw around and being so influential means parties, drinks, clubbing etc. I know we think that a lot of it is made up but if you actually see some of the girls in big cities like Delhi and Mumbai then you'll see that a lot of the time the parents don't even expect their child to be back before 11/12am because they're going out with their friends/boyfriend or whoever.

I hate to admit it, but it does happen. The same way boys will often make up a story and tell them how they're 'special' and the 'only one they ever loved' and girls fall for it all the time. I wasn't so annoyed with the AA SR but I didn't like the fact that while her brother and bhabi are getting married, where there are so many guests to attend to, she is busy with Arjun consummating their relationship?! That's sad and pathetic to say the least. Couldn't she have waited at least?

gurpreet28jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^^ not saying it doesnt happen...but indian dramas in general...make it happen all the time! ha ha

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
uff pls annie is not at all ladli i just hate her first maan didnot have any sis he had younger bro vicky but suddenly they brought sis and which is so cheap she don't deserve to be his sis ugggg hate her i am hating more thinking that maan will suffer coz of this useless character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28basicquestion1jnawaz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Heyy twinnie

awesome post!!
i can totally relate as well cuz i am the youngest girl amongst all my cousins so ya, enough saidLOL
but if we are spoiled, doesn't mean we are complete morons....ofcourse, our kektaji started this trend on tv but i really hate this notion, i guess we can call it stereotype now....but what is really pissing me off is their insensible story....no offense to AA fans....i know the leads need rest and all cuz of the stupid 6 day schedule but that doesn't mean the cvs can just show anything....they fell in lovee soo fast? got "married?" and now this?Shocked....i would have liked if they had atleast shown something logical, but not that i watch it cuz i always fast forwardLOL....still, though....no sister would ditch her own bro on the wedding day right?....personally, idc what happens in the AA story cuz i never watch it but i know others do mind it.....actually twinnie, come to think of it, why are we comparing ourselves to NE anyway?LOL....dude thats like a major BURNNN!!Wink

P.S. i know i haven't commened on ur ffs.....sowiee....but in my defense, college (i prefer the term hell) started *pouts*....so very soon, pinky swear!

basicquestion1jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
candy: i forward through the AA scenes as well...i dont like them one bit...and besides...my stomach cant take it...bleh! and yes...im waiting for comments...if you can comment on Ek Paal tonight...ill update it...paaka!!

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index