rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Im lovingggg this track hope it gets better by each episode but I definitely dontttt want to see a divorce
Edited by somakomal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yupp.. Even  I'm enjoying every episode. Yaar, don't worry abut the divorce thing right now, just enjoy the track bcoz I'm thinking that by the time divorce would be brought up, maybe Arjun & Arohi would be madly in love again. Specially, Arohi living under the same roof with Arjun, she'll start seeing the positive sides of Arjun and how distant are the family members towards him. So, she might become the strong Arohi that she's now and then, both of them can fight against their families for NO DIVORCE!!
maybe I'm imagining too much but for now, just enjoy the track and don't worry much abut the divorce stuff..
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Agree With Yoou😊  But Don't Worr Coz The Divorce Will Never Happen ðŸ˜‰ Enjooy Watching The Drama 
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

Yupp.. Even  I'm enjoying every episode. Yaar, don't worry abut the divorce thing right now, just enjoy the track bcoz I'm thinking that by the time divorce would be brought up, maybe Arjun & Arohi would be madly in love again. Specially, Arohi living under the same roof with Arjun, she'll start seeing the positive sides of Arjun and how distant are the family members towards him. So, she might become the strong Arohi that she's now and then, both of them can fight against their families for NO DIVORCE!!
maybe I'm imagining too much but for now, just enjoy the track and don't worry much abut the divorce stuff..

no no not imagining at all.. there just cant be a divorce.. ðŸ˜³
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am sure there wont be any divorce😛.....dont worry
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

No u r absolutly right, that's the most logic way the show can go... u pointed out a real problem : the distance between arjun and the family... i think it will b an important part of arjuhi relationship !
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with love_kuki, and i m happy they used the divorce as the objective of Arohi going to Arjun, its more intelligent and better than just the revenge motive :)