India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

awsome track but

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Im lovingggg this track hope it gets better by each episode but I definitely dontttt want to see a divorce

Edited by somakomal - 21 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmharshi_forever9Love14GURASH14misssmilyaksh4IFShipra_SAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGrani-luckiMeehak.

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yupp.. Even  I'm enjoying every episode. Yaar, don't worry abut the divorce thing right now, just enjoy the track bcoz I'm thinking that by the time divorce would be brought up, maybe Arjun & Arohi would be madly in love again. Specially, Arohi living under the same roof with Arjun, she'll start seeing the positive sides of Arjun and how distant are the family members towards him. So, she might become the strong Arohi that she's now and then, both of them can fight against their families for NO DIVORCE!!
maybe I'm imagining too much but for now, just enjoy the track and don't worry much abut the divorce stuff..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAnham.GURASH14misssmilyShipra_Saksh4IF

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I Agree With YoouSmile  But Don't Worr Coz The Divorce Will Never Happen Wink Enjooy Watching The Drama 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Shipra_SMeehak.

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Yupp.. Even  I'm enjoying every episode. Yaar, don't worry abut the divorce thing right now, just enjoy the track bcoz I'm thinking that by the time divorce would be brought up, maybe Arjun & Arohi would be madly in love again. Specially, Arohi living under the same roof with Arjun, she'll start seeing the positive sides of Arjun and how distant are the family members towards him. So, she might become the strong Arohi that she's now and then, both of them can fight against their families for NO DIVORCE!!
maybe I'm imagining too much but for now, just enjoy the track and don't worry much abut the divorce stuff..

no no not imagining at all.. there just cant be a divorce.. Stern Smile
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i am sure there wont be any divorceTongue.....dont worry
misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

No u r absolutly right, that's the most logic way the show can go... u pointed out a real problem : the distance between arjun and the family... i think it will b an important part of arjuhi relationship !
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i agree with love_kuki, and i m happy they used the divorce as the objective of Arohi going to Arjun, its more intelligent and better than just the revenge motive :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index