Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 21st January (Page 3)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for today's Update!!

I didn't like when TA raised his voice to Thulasi over the phone and that too infront of GW. These couple believe everyone to the extent before they start to realize. Thulasi to Vel & TA to Charu plus his Mom.

I don't want this Bhuwana to be Thulasi's mom, she don't have a single character that Thulasi got. this director better give a twist something like, after misleading us to think Bhuwana as Thulasi's mom & then show Sundari as her real mom. LOL, i know i am imagining too much.

3rd part, as Beatrice told i don't think Kanagu will back stab TA like Anand but will have some misunderstanding because of Anand's brainwashing. Love is blind is coming true to this guy, he is not able to think anything because of that, i hope he realize it soon before its too late.

What to say about GW, its just a beginning of her separating plan. i hope she doesn't make TA to stay at her house for several days or till wedding by presenting some sick drama or by too much wedding work as a reason. she is 100% capable to do that.  i think GW is going to make TA to stay overnight after he is back from jewelery search.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!

Looks like TA has fallen completly for his mom's drama.  Poor Tulasi wanted to go to the temple.  Why Kumuran??  It would have been really nice to see TT at the temple together today.  But no...you ruined our hopes of having a TT scene this week.

As many of you predicted...Anand has started to brain wash sweet innocent Kanagu.  Who knows where that may end.  But TT better be careful now.

Deepa is a nice girl, and I am so sure that Prabha is lying about having a girl friend.  Suchi is just a friend who is close to him but not a lover.  So Prabha still has a chance with Deepa.  I am starting to like Prbha more than Kanagu now.  But Bhuvana was so mean....omg...Deepa would never have intentions like that.  I really hope that she is not Tulasi's mother.

Lav and her mom are selfish to even think that poor Tulasi will be all alone at night.  They dont even care about that.  I hope TA goes to Tulasi quickly and leaves GW.

One by one....we are starting to see more negative shades to many characters.  The list of bad people for TT is increasing slowly.  Let's see where the Director takes this from here.

Have a great weekend everyone...I really hope Thendral is better next week and I want a good promo on Sunday..and please no Anand!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20autumnsconcertoRanu.TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@smiles: yes dear nowadays the negative characters are planning more for the separation of Tamil and Thulasi...Cry

Lets hope for the best scenes to come from Sunday promo...Confused

I feel more of tat GW and Charu will be there and even tat Bhuvana is creating a lot of suspense..........ConfusedAngry

But i feel now the new Promos can show more of the villans and villis only..Angry

Edited by SweetyGreen - 22 January 2011 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva Akka for your beautiful update Smile,

This GW is irritating too much and we all know very well but couldn't help my self repeating that again,how can a women be too low being a mother??? disgusting to see such a women Dead

This Kanagu knows very well about Tamizh and this Anand and still he tends to believe him,this is unbelievable.I think in his desperation he is ready to believe whoever says whatever in favour of him.As Theiva Akka told he has become blind.The way he proposed was too much and I hated so much.First he must have tried to know what she feels instead he was forcing her to understand his thoughts.Ok whatever I duno why but I really hate all the sidetracks now LOL I feel like they are almost out of the main story..I mean T&T.Not even one scene of cheerful,hilarious Tamizh or some beautiful T&T scene.Always they are so serious.Yes they do show that Anand but I don't find it much interesting,it is again soo unbelievable how a girl in her right mind will take such a quick decision and the way Anand uses his chance to get a rich life rather loving that girl truly,it is actually irritating me a lot Angry.Ah,Hema seems to be too angry in this post but it is all only with Thendral,I remain the same as usual,miss u all,love you allSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.TheivaQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thank you Theiva Akka for your beautiful update Smile,

This GW is irritating too much and we all know very well but couldn't help my self repeating that again,how can a women be too low being a mother??? disgusting to see such a women Dead

This Kanagu knows very well about Tamizh and this Anand and still he tends to believe him,this is unbelievable.I think in his desperation he is ready to believe whoever says whatever in favour of him.As Theiva Akka told he has become blind.The way he proposed was too much and I hated so much.First he must have tried to know what she feels instead he was forcing her to understand his thoughts.Ok whatever I duno why but I really hate all the sidetracks now LOL I feel like they are almost out of the main story..I mean T&T.Not even one scene of cheerful,hilarious Tamizh or some beautiful T&T scene.Always they are so serious.Yes they do show that Anand but I don't find it much interesting,it is again soo unbelievable how a girl in her right mind will take such a quick decision and the way Anand uses his chance to get a rich life rather loving that girl truly,it is actually irritating me a lot Angry.Ah,Hema seems to be too angry in this post but it is all only with Thendral,I remain the same as usual,miss u all,love you allSmile

Love u and miss u too Hema dear..Smile

wat to do this kanagu has become like kaanja maadu... so hears whoever advises on his love to develop on deepa...LOL

and this GW charu and anand are silly irritating and tortures like mosquitoes... indha kosu thollai thaangaleppa....Angry

but finally this Tamil and Thulasi should not act as Vaazhamattai....LOL

Kowsi

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
where is jan  23 promo ??? can somebodiii post it up???
exam week in Canada so i dont have time to watch episodes...
jus eager to know wuh happens
gonna watch everything
afta exams

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_30996

where is jan  23 promo ??? can somebodiii post it up???
exam week in Canada so i dont have time to watch episodes...
jus eager to know wuh happens
gonna watch everything
afta exams

best of luck for ur exams...Thumbs Up and this week still they dint show any promo...Ouch

Go to top