India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 21st January (Page 2)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for the nice update..!!

Why TA is becoming like this..!! Yeah he should not raise his voice in front of his mom... He said he will not be angry at Thulasi once again..! But here for no reason he got angry with her once again..!!
GW and Charu are waitng for these kind of situations..Angry

Anand finished his job with one and next is Joseph i guess.Bujjima sould come to know about this kind of character of Anand..!! Kanagu proved love can make anyone as enemy and anyone as friend..!! Cry

Bhuvana.. omg one more character which irritates us..Angry I too don't want this lady to be Thulasi's mother...!! And as Shubba akka told now there are more chances that Bhuvana is Thulasi's mother..!!

Again GW in the last i couldn't see her paavam face when she exchanged jewel box into other bag..!!But at the last TA talked in a soft voice with Thulasi that is nice.. Embarrassed
I don't want TA to stay there.. He should go back to Thulasi even if he goes on searching jewel box..Lets see..!! Confused

Edited by bhaghi - 21 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yes frends as all u said tat Bhuvana can be Muthumanikam's first wife and mother of Thulasi...

and after knowing tat she is now rich mom of Thulasi tat GW can move closely with kindness

leaving tat Charu for money.. as tat evil GW is money minded...Angry lets see wat happens..Confused

Edited by SweetyGreen - 21 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ supree: Thendral-a ella track-umeee... Thalai suthuthee...

But for me thalai suthee vaandhi bedhi varudhuppa....
DeadROFL

Pls director sir change the script and story too its very irritating....Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva... at last you were spared from Charu today Big smile

I don't understand why TA got so irritated with Thuls... doesn't he know she's like a little kid scared to be home alone? He could've invited Thuls to come to the jewellery shop to have family bonding time with his family...

Stupid Anandh... a new version of the T&T story he told to Kanagu! Kanagu doesn't know about TA & Thuls during the Vel/foto mix-up/search for Thuls story before Anandh came into the picture so it is likely he might believe Anandh. Only Joseph knows about all that. I don't Kanagu thinks TA as a bad friend but his desperation to win Deepa is blinding him from seeing Anandh as the evil person he is.

Actually liked today's epi out of all the episodes this week... the story is actually moving...Smileinterested to see what Bhuvana's past is LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86TheivasupreeTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ Ranuja: yes dear watever the scenes make us angry the story is moving on interestingly without any dragging...

and me too curious to know Bhuvana's past and tat Doctor man and Sundari's flashback too..Big smile and even Thulasi's birth secret is too connected with them..

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes frends as all u said tat Bhuvana can be Muthumanikam's first wife and mother of Thulasi...

and after knowing tat she is now rich mom of Thulasi tat GW can move closely with kindness

leaving tat Charu for money.. as tat evil GW is money minded...Angry lets see wat happens..Confused

Yes u r perfectily right!!! Naanum atha thaan ninaichen!!!
Charuku semma appu-a irrikum!!!

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Yes u r perfectily right!!! Naanum atha thaan ninaichen!!!
Charuku semma appu-a irrikum!!!

Yes Kowsi tat Charu must get big Aappu and Slappu from Thulasi and Tamil for fooling them..Angry

Kowsi

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
So...Deepa-kum, Prabha-kum something something?LOL But now what is Kanagu going to do? Is he a villain or hero to poor Deeps? Only time will tell. Why Anand? You have a beautiful girl in love with you and is so possessive over you and yet, all you care about is ruining TA's live. Not the best of motives...hopefully your would-be will knock some sense in to you (with her rowdy familyBig smile)!

LOL @the servants working in Bhuvana's houseLOL. That right there is a good reason for why she shouldn't yell like a banshee and nearly smack her only son. Poor Prabha, at the rate his mom is flying...I'm surprised he turned out as nice as he did. Who is this mystery Suchi and when is she going to appear? Anyways, it seems kind of muddled to me, because the stares exchanged by Deepa and Bhuvana signify that some clash is going to occurApprove. How and when is what I'm waiting to see.

Why director K? Why do you keep torturing us viewers with less T&T scenesCry and more GW+Lav scenesAngry? Frankly, I get very tempted to speed up the episode whenever I see GW's face. It is really annoying and downright disgusting, what she is attempting to do to her son and his wife.Angry No woman should ever stoop so low, no matter how much you dislike your DIL. I don't see her trying to re-marry Puvi (well that might be due to him having a brain + Sudha being much more smarter than her MIL).

GW is picking on Thuls because she thinks Thuls won't fight back. Just you wait GW, Thuls is fire and no one plays with fire without risking getting burnt!Angry

TA once again acts like an idiot, before transforming into a teasing husband.

Aiyoo, indaiku nadanthath elam engai poi mudiyumo!

Confused   

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top