Thendral

Thendral Friday 21st January

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Theiva for the wonderful update....
Sigh.....hahahah....i was laughing for the first part and really pities TA......ethana perku ooti vidarar pavam....athuvum same beetroot and same curry....lol.......ithuthaan health and pasam kalantha food a???????

Kanagu slowly getting trapped by anand......love seiyum velaya........anand u loved thulz first a...idiot.....kanagu u did not object that.....omg....kanagu pls come to reality.......now it s all how deepa s gg to handle the matter.....and i feel this plan of anand s gg to backfire on anand thru shyamala....he need such a treatment and one more slap from TA......

Bhuvana madam konjam over dose thaan.....veetu maid lam gossiping.....super...i dont want this lady to be thulz mom.....grrrr.....but porapokula ivanga thaan pola iruke....sigh.......

last part was again toooooo much.....what ever this lady is doing is gg to backfire on lav toooo......amma thulasi u know he s in his house....how many times koopiduva......TA when u want to talk to ur wife tallk privately ippadiya .......sigh....they are so ignorant.....sigh.....
Ta amma comb hide pannina wedding nikkuma???
Gold hide pannina ur son will stay here a?????
Sudha will come to chase him out dont worry.....and really pleased charu did not accompany them....lol....athuvaraikum thanks......Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful Update!😊

Could not digest TA feeding this GW🀒. She does not deserve all these love from TA.

TA, what happenned to you?πŸ˜• Why do you have to raise your voice when talking to your wife in front of your mom? Thulasi just wanted to know why you are late?? Really Pity Thulasi today. Sad to see her upset face.

As we all expected Anand came to brain wash Kanagu. Funny when he said that he will help Kanagu on his love. The first person to run away if any problems come will be this stupid idiot Anand. But I still feel that Kanagu won't betray his friendship with TA like Anand.

OMG! Again this GW trying to hide the jewels and I think that she is going to make TA run to the Jewellery shop again. This lady really does not care for anybody. She is just making her own son suffer😑😑. Hope this lady does not make him stay here itself as I said yesterday. If that happens, I will be ready to kill that lady first. Really Paavam Thulasi.😭😭
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update!

I didn't expect Anand to brainwash Kanagu this fast...Lets see how its going to go...So Anand's next target will be Joseph....i think after Charu complain about Deepa....TA might get angry on her...then Anand might interlink that into Kanagu's issue....Lets see

Thank god they didn't show shopping plus Charu's evil dance in the shop...Nice Plan by Lav's mom....she is hiding some jewelery box and going to tell TA that something is missing and going make him run to the store...but for sure she is planning to make him stay at her house....stupid lady don't  she think that she is making her son to go search for the jewelery in that night....i am stupid too for expecting this lady to think about her own kids feelings...lets see.....

she and her change expression when TA looked away....and some horrible pavam look when she talking to TA.......psychova minchiduvanga pola iruku intha mental mother....sympathy is a weapon for these 2 creatures.....poor TA in between mental and psycho without knowing there true intention and poor Thulasi....there innocence is going to harm them-self...I hope they were able to differentiate between good and bad after knowing Lav's mom and charu's intention....after seeing how they got fooled in the name of pasam and true friendship...

I think this director is going to isolate TA/T from family and friends...some how..and going to show how they face the obstacles alone...and how they are going to get out of future messes that they are going to fall into for helping others...

but but but please send TA to bank...only we are crying to send him to bank.....Kumaran is not even bothered as us...lol...i think he will go to bank after wedding...unless this team decide to send him to job on last episodeEdited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the nice update and comments πŸ˜Š.

Grrrr....rombha mukkiyam ippo avangalukku ootti vidarathu πŸ˜‘. Like you beatrice, i did not like him raising his voice infront of his mother, one could see her expressions at that moment, she was really happy πŸ˜‘. But he was again paasama talking to her at the end. What does this GW expect, a wife would call if her hubby comes home late, paavom Thulasi. If only this TA lets her be alone the whole night....argggg....don't think he would, it is just to give us tension during the weekend. 

Amam Ananandh, enjoy your moments now, soon very soon, you are going to do kanja business and get fired for it, then your Shayamala is going to turn against you. Thulasi, unnai love pannangala, liar! If you Kanagu listen to Anandh and does not believe TA, you don't deserve his friendship and Deepa. I am already now liking Deepa with Prabha. 

Buvana should not be Thulasi's mother. If it is so, then the stories told by Padma and GW would come true that she ran away with another guy for money and then it would go in favour of them to blame Thulasi more. 

Kumaran, there is a limit to keep away TA from his job, we won't like your hero anymore if he is being jobless, think until now we accepted it for his character, but not now as his innocence along with his wife's is becoming annoying and irritating.

Send him first home to Thulasi and then to jobbbb, Kumaraaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Theiva dear for the super quick update...πŸ‘

Now the serial is going towards an rubbish way...😑

Tat Anand evil is corrupting timid Kanagu's mind with his evil thoughts on his love and Tamil...😑

Another evil is tat Lavanya Mom idiot GW....😑 Now she is planning of a theft or missed jewel drama to make Tamil stay in their home without going to Thulasi...😑 She does not behave like a mother.. she is one evil minded creature...😑

Anand is very happy tat he is booked with a rich gal so he is confusing others mind with his evil talks...😑 he thinks he is now free from all problems and making fun with others lives...😑

And this Tamil too is ignoring a lot with Thulasi for his evil mother..😑

Poor gal Kuttima must have been afraid of being lonely in tat home😭 without her lovely hubby but he dint pick her call at all.. thank god atleast he took and spoke at the end nicely......😊

Lets see wat is in store from next week promo...πŸ˜•

I feel more of tat GW and Charu will be there and even tat Bhuvana is creating a lot of suspense..πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast Update Theiva!!! Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for an excellent update.

Like you all said, TA rombathan urukaRar.. GW-voda true color theriyama. hmm.. ethnai naalaikku ithu-nu parpoom!

Kanagu,
Don't loose your mind over this Anadh's brain washing talks  man. You all know this guy's other side. When there was problem raised between AP & TA, this guy did not even do anything to help him out. (poora Narathar velai illa parthaar?! back-la! . Anana, kalagam nallapadiya mudinthachu.)

Mr.K,
Don't change TA's character and make him loose his hero qualities..  First he should be going back to his job,...  ippa irukkara panathukkum, Lavs-ku nagaiya vangi koduthachu .. Karna prabhu.
Ethanai naalaikkuthan, Ex-bank Manager Selvaraj kaiya nambittu irukka pooraru?! Onnum puriyalai...

Btw, Where did TA's new boss, Thirupura Sundari go?
Didn't see her for a while...  I strongly believed that she is the Mother of Thulsi... based on her dialogues towards Life & Goal..etc.etc. on a few episodes.

But, could  she be the first wife of Mr.Doctor,by any chance?!!  Since he had mentioned to his old friend, that he kept his first wife, 'Sundari' in a separate house!!
Aiyooo... Thendral-a ella track-umeee... Thalai suthuthee...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Theiva for the nice update..!!

Why TA is becoming like this..!! Yeah he should not raise his voice in front of his mom... He said he will not be angry at Thulasi once again..! But here for no reason he got angry with her once again..!!
GW and Charu are waitng for these kind of situations..😑

Anand finished his job with one and next is Joseph i guess.Bujjima sould come to know about this kind of character of Anand..!! Kanagu proved love can make anyone as enemy and anyone as friend..!! 😭

Bhuvana.. omg one more character which irritates us..😑 I too don't want this lady to be Thulasi's mother...!! And as Shubba akka told now there are more chances that Bhuvana is Thulasi's mother..!!

Again GW in the last i couldn't see her paavam face when she exchanged jewel box into other bag..!!But at the last TA talked in a soft voice with Thulasi that is nice.. 😳
I don't want TA to stay there.. He should go back to Thulasi even if he goes on searching jewel box..Lets see..!! πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes frends as all u said tat Bhuvana can be Muthumanikam's first wife and mother of Thulasi...

and after knowing tat she is now rich mom of Thulasi tat GW can move closely with kindness

leaving tat Charu for money.. as tat evil GW is money minded...😑 lets see wat happens..πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago