Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Karan can't die

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

After showing how much Aabha prayed for Karan's safety they can't show him being killed as that would mean that no matter how much we pray, if evil people want to harm us, the harm will be done.

I think in the fight tomorrow, Karan will beep Aabha by mistake. Aabha will become worried and will try go searching for him.

Karan will get distracted with his phone ringing and maasi will take that moment to try and kill him. The phone call will be from Ranchod and he will hear about how he is connected to Swarn Bhavan and Jaggu and all. He will also hear Karan say that nothing will happen to his mother as Aabha is there. In all this he will be brought near the edge of the cliff. And he will fall down. Maasi will think he is dead and will laugh.

Abha will be frantically looking for Karan and then reaches the place. Maasi will be there and will tell her that Karan is dead. Aabha will go crazy.

Now I don't know how Ranchod will enter the scene. But basically I think, Aabha will go back in normal clothes as she doesn't believe Karan is dead. maasi will tell the whole family that Karan is dead. And will show her true colours (hence the party will be thrown). Pratibha will be hit on her head by the kidnapper by mistake and will become normal again and will escape. She will reach the day of the party and like aabha she too will not believe that karan is dead.

Then Ranchod will enter the scene.

In the meantime, I feel either Ranchod has saved karan and they conspire to expose Maasi and also get back Swarn bhavan. OR Karan is in a really bad shape after being rescued and Ranchod has come to take the right of Swarnbhavan. And while he helps Aabha deal with maasi, karan will make his comeback.

I really feel that from the story told today at the temple, Aabha will ask for Karan to be given back to her (hence he can't be dead but will not be found and hence people think he is dead)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pmh123Gauri22aachuchachuGarkhelsunshalini01ReadLonycsweetie

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i really hopeee hee wont dieeeeeeeee
ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hayati, I hope you're right
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
if karan dies, that's it for me and this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReadLo

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
thx for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top