Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KanyaDaan (Page 8)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu i have alwaz been saying since marriage topic came up.that manchanda shud do the kanyadaan.............

rem how he said "jab ghar ki badi beti bahar hai to................."

he won me over that day................

me didnt like darjees entry at all.....anyone except him wud have dine...............

but i guess Cvs want to show his repaentance as a lesson....

you are rioght aash and nandita dear... i am in for Manchnda..

or Adi should have stood up when panditji said.. geet ke maa baap kahan hain!!! adi should have said... i am her brother i will do kanyadaan!!!

daarji not good at all!!! he was also one of the people who wanted geet to be dead!!!!

i am not so happy about his entry ..

adi or manchanda should have done the kanyadaan!!!!

so am 'i ...& yeah Pinky's dad or Adi could be great ...forgiving darjee...fine but giving him this honor sorry i don't agree to it as he lost that respect by trying to get her & her unborn child killed for a mere social status to maintain

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmishtha01

Very well said Nandita. I am so disgusted with this Daarji track that I am not even watching today's episode. Thanks to CVs for spoiling Maneet wedding for me.

It is such a wrong message. They have thrown an emotional blackmail at us and we are lapping it up.

Getting Geet's family back was a good idea, as her missing her family was natural. But they should have brought her parents. If the actors were not available, with changed actors. Not a criminal like Daarji!! Angry

Thank you Sharmishtha.... i so agree , me too am truly not liking it..both the AA & Darjee track spoiled all the divine ambiance for me ....
As i said ...over the 'apne toh apney hotai hain' angle i never read anything better in this context than your OS.... thank you for the wonderful post

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index