India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KanyaDaan (Page 7)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Awesome post NanditaClapClapClapClapClap......................Even i always wanted Pinky's dad, Adi or Dadi bcuz these special people eventhough were strangers were there for Geet when her own so-called family had disowned her, they supported her during her struggle eventhough initially they had no clue about her past, they were the ones who wiped her tears given by her family who do not deserve to be called as her family, they made her feel she has a new family............they taught her how to smile, live, have confidence in herself, to fight for her justice, they have protected her...............just like Maan...............Geet's Maan who has been her eternal saviour, parent, teacher, caretaker, lover and father of her child who supported Geet initially as a stranger unknowingly and then as a boss and then a freind and now as a true soulmate during all her ups and downs, Pinky's dad, Pinyk, Adi sir and Dadima also have played a very special role in what Geet's life is today where now she is going to enter a new lfie where reality wud be more blissful than any dream..............they also deserve a big round of applause and i really respect and salute themClapClapSmile................so i agree with whatever u have said dearSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...............................also about Maan bringing darji i really love him for his one more sweet gesture bcuz right now nothing is more important to him than his Geet's health now.................here i still respect, admire, salute and love Maan Singh Khurana the same or i wud say more than before................here question is not about whether Maan is right or not.................Maan whatever has done is for his Geet's happiness, health and safety..................here v r only saying darji doesn't deserve to do kanyadaan...............i don't think he has any right over Geet to offer her hand to Maan even if he is repenting bcuz for some crimes i doubt there can be forgiveness.................Geet becamse sabse parayi bcuz of Handa family and Maan, Dadi, Adi, Pinky and KC's staff r now her apne and her family.............aslo usually people have a smile and spark in their eyes seeing family but Geet had so much pain and fear seeing darji so she held her Maan's hands so tightly tighter than ever before.............this shows eventhough she misses her family she is scared of them..........instead of feeling happy seeing them she fears they wud take away her baby's life and her life who is Maan and their baby now........................ 

Edited by sptrno - 22 January 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by pooja83

nandu

i m here and thinking dat could take a week off and catch up d story till dey took over d charge. ..........dat would help dem and things wont b messed up further............

That is exactly what I am planning to do too.............. Or perhaps you meant the CVs should take a week off ................  I agree to that too........

hmm..so as i see people here are planning honeymoon for Maan & Geet...we too should plan a break for the cvs ....so where to send them to? any idea?

Africa.....

Now don't ask me why...coz I had already picked this place...and I always stick to my words ROFL

yup ! i know ..i know you stick to your words ..i love u so..right!

hmm..Africa ..wow ....that will do them some good...

start packing guys Dol has planned your break for you & guess we will have to take over from here....

Lot of damage control to do...phew

craziekudi

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Awesome post NanditaClap......................Even i always wanted Pinky's dad, Adi or Dadi bcuz these special people eventhough were strangers were there for Geet when her own so-called family had disowned her, they supported her during her struggle eventhough initially they had no clue about her past, they were the ones who wiped her tears given by her family who do not deserve to be called as her family, they made her feel she has a new family............they taught her how to smile, live, have confidence in herself, to fight for her justice, they have protected her...............just like Maan...............Geet's Maan who has been her eternal saviour, parent, teacher, caretaker, lover and father of her child who supported Geet initially as a stranger unknowingly and then as a boss and then a freind and now as a true soulmate during all her ups and downs, Pinky's dad, Pinyk, Adi sir and Dadima also have played a very special role in what Geet's life is today where now she is going to enter a new lfie where reality wud be more blissful than any dream..............they also deserve a big round of applause and i really respect and salute themClapClapSmile................so i agree with whatever u have said dearSmile...............................also about Maan bringing darji i really love him for his one more sweet gesture bcuz right now nothing is more important to him than his Geet's health now.................here i still respect, admire, salute and love Maan Singh Khurana the same or i wud say more than before................here question is not about whether Maan is right or not.................Maan whatever has done is for his Geet's happiness, health and safety..................here v r only saying darji doesn't deserve to do kanyadaan...............i don't think he has any right over Geet to offer her hand to Maan even if he is repenting bcuz for some crimes there can be no forgiveness but only punishment.................Geet becamse sabse parayi bcuz of Handa family and Maan, Dadi, Adi, Pinky and KC's staff r now her apne and her family.............

Beautiful...loved your thoughts..not alone coz i agree with each word of yours ..but coz you just dint write , you explained what you felt ...why you felt.
thank you for sharing....

yes the 3 ..Manchana , Dadi &  Adi alone deserve this honor...not any Handa from Geet's family..minus the li'l Tito or helpless Rajji ....being kids & as much scared as was Geet..they still stood for her which grown ups ..her parents & uncle - aunt could not do against Darjee & Brij.

I respect & love Maan more for what he did..he had promised to make her everyday special ..how could he let her be sad.....
He dint care for his own anger and invited this man home to make peace with his family member, Geet.....
He did it all for her sake, her happiness, peace of mind & health....
love u Maan..

but still i stick to it that to me Darjee does not deserve this honor or respect of giving away Geet to Maan...

Respect is earned by ones deeds not by age or designation he or she holds in the family or society...

my pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sptrno

Awesome post NanditaClap......................Even i always wanted Pinky's dad, Adi or Dadi bcuz these special people eventhough were strangers were there for Geet when her own so-called family had disowned her, they supported her during her struggle eventhough initially they had no clue about her past, they were the ones who wiped her tears given by her family who do not deserve to be called as her family, they made her feel she has a new family............they taught her how to smile, live, have confidence in herself, to fight for her justice, they have protected her...............just like Maan...............Geet's Maan who has been her eternal saviour, parent, teacher, caretaker, lover and father of her child who supported Geet initially as a stranger unknowingly and then as a boss and then a freind and now as a true soulmate during all her ups and downs, Pinky's dad, Pinyk, Adi sir and Dadima also have played a very special role in what Geet's life is today where now she is going to enter a new lfie where reality wud be more blissful than any dream..............they also deserve a big round of applause and i really respect and salute themClapClapSmile................so i agree with whatever u have said dearSmile...............................also about Maan bringing darji i really love him for his one more sweet gesture bcuz right now nothing is more important to him than his Geet's health now.................here i still respect, admire, salute and love Maan Singh Khurana the same or i wud say more than before................here question is not about whether Maan is right or not.................Maan whatever has done is for his Geet's happiness, health and safety..................here v r only saying darji doesn't deserve to do kanyadaan...............i don't think he has any right over Geet to offer her hand to Maan even if he is repenting bcuz for some crimes there can be no forgiveness but only punishment.................Geet becamse sabse parayi bcuz of Handa family and Maan, Dadi, Adi, Pinky and KC's staff r now her apne and her family.............

Beautiful...loved your thoughts..not alone coz i agree with each word of yours ..but coz you just dint write , you explained what you felt ...why you felt.
thank you for sharing....

yes the 3 ..Manchana , Dadi &  Adi alone deserve this honor...not any Handa from Geet's family..minus the li'l Tito or helpless Rajji ....being kids & as much scared as was Geet..they still stood for her which grown ups ..her parents & uncle - aunt could not do against Darjee & Brij.

I respect & love Maan more for what he did..he had promised to make her everyday special ..how could he let her be sad.....
He dint care for his own anger and invited this man home to make peace with his family member, Geet.....
He did it all for her sake, her happiness, peace of mind & health....
love u Maan..

but still i stick to it that to me Darjee does not deserve this honor or respect of giving away Geet to Maan...

Respect is earned by ones deeds not by age or designation he or she holds in the family or society...

my pov
thank u Nandita i guess most of us share the same feelings also the underlined line is so trueClapClapClapClapClap............also i have updated my post included Geet's feelings and pov as well.................plzzz read if u  r freeSmileSmileSmile

nanditasingh

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
RIght.
I totally like MSK's decision of bringing DAAR ji back.
But I would have loved it more if GEET's father was brought back.
btw 
actually, or basically saying none of GEET's family members deserve to be called her family members except RAJJI, and TITO...
Anyways, What MAAN did is totally or 100% right.

But, Forgiving DAAR ji by the members of the forum is totally wrong ( no offecne to anyone),....

The reason has been given by Nandita and I dun wanna repeat it.

Edited by Mg777 - 22 January 2011 at 2:12am

craziekudinanditasingh

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu i have alwaz been saying since marriage topic came up.that manchanda shud do the kanyadaan.............

rem how he said "jab ghar ki badi beti bahar hai to................."

he won me over that day................

me didnt like darjees entry at all.....anyone except him wud have dine...............

but i guess Cvs want to show his repaentance as a lesson....

you are rioght aash and nandita dear... i am in for Manchnda..

or Adi should have stood up when panditji said.. geet ke maa baap kahan hain!!! adi should have said... i am her brother i will do kanyadaan!!!

daarji not good at all!!! he was also one of the people who wanted geet to be dead!!!!

i am not so happy about his entry ..

adi or manchanda should have done the kanyadaan!!!!

sptrnonanditasingh

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

RIght.
I totally like MSK's decision of bringing DAAR ji back.
But I would have loved it more if GEET's father was brought back.
btw 
actually, or basically saying none of GEET's family members deserve to be called her family members except RAJJI, and TITO...
Anyways, What MAAN did is totally or 100% right.

But, Forgiving DAAR ji by the members of the forum is totally wrong ( no offecne to anyone),....

The reason has been given by Nandita and I dun wanna repeat it.

thank you dear ....though for me any of them could mean same but still i expected her dad not darjee to re-appear....
i second u on that...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index