Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KanyaDaan (Page 6)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

nandu

i m here and thinking dat could take a week off and catch up d story till dey took over d charge. ..........dat would help dem and things wont b messed up further............

OH!

See what they doing to us....so many viewers walking out disappointed
next week my pre boards start so i'll be on /off ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

nandu

i m here and thinking dat could take a week off and catch up d story till dey took over d charge. ..........dat would help dem and things wont b messed up further............

That is exactly what I am planning to do too.............. Or perhaps you meant the CVs should take a week off ................  I agree to that too........

Edited by sksg - 21 January 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Dol, I am so glad that you found something else to keep you in good mood. I have actually started a re-read of LOTR books in my spare time to keep up my spirits. Earlier, I used to re-watch Maaneet scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010nanditasingh_Invincible_

SimranD Senior Member
SimranD
SimranD

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I do understand where you are all coming from but if I was in Geet's place, then yes, to see my grandfather repent for what he did and give me his blessing would give me a lot of happiness, just as it is giving Geet so much happiness.  It's what she always wanted.  I think Dev should also  have been forgiven.  When someone repents their mistakes and especially when it's someone you love, the hurt and pain goes with it and the joy is so great.  Dharji is now a broken man and knows that this was all because of his deeds and this shows good winning over evil, which I'm glad the CV's have shown.  In Geet's case, yes there were others who deserved to do the kanadaan, but it is mainly done by the parents or  someone from the girl's close family and Dharji is her grandfather and he has changed and come to give his blessing.  I'm glad he is doing the kanadaan.  Just my personal opinion.

nanditasingh

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
hey nandita.. i totally agree with u yar.. wen pinky was tellling becharri geet ab uska kanyadaan kaun karega.. i was lik scolding her.. wer is ur dad.. he cud have did the kanyadaan...
lekin jo bhi ho... kanyadaan is a ritual which needs to be done by the parents... so geet apni family ko miss toh karegi hi..
der se aaye durussth aaye... i even dont mind if daarji does the kanyadaan.. he atleast realised his mistake and geet s happiness ll surely increase............if daarji does the kanyadaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghsaanjh11

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

nandu

That is exactly what I am planning to do too.............. Or perhaps you meant the CVs should take a week off ................  I agree to that too........

hmm..so as i see people here are planning honeymoon for Maan & Geet...we too should plan a break for the cvs ....so where to send them to? any idea?
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@ Barkha & Simran - thank you for sharing your views.
i'm really glad to know you have such forgiving heart...

but for me sense of justice is bit too profound than emotions..can't help i call it Aquarius trait.

so all i can say is 'I agree to disagree'

thanks again.
--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nanditasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index