Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

I feel Darji has no right to do 'kanyadan'.As in hindu culture 'kanyadan' is believed to be 'punnya ka kaam'.Darji already apne kanya (Geet) ko dan kar chuke hai when he ordered Brij to kill her.So how can he ever be forgiven for that verbal crime.He's equally a criminal as Brij.Its only Mr.Manchanda  who deserves it without any argument.

Bravo..u put it short &  straight👏
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: delhigirl

yes i agree fully. when pinky thought that who will do geet's kanyadaan, i immediately thought of her dad. i agree that dadi, adi and manchanda should have done the kanyadaan. However, I do not blame Maan for bringing darjee. He only did that because since her sangeet geet has been missing her family. if geet had stayed strong he would not have gone to get them.

However, i also think that Cvs are trying to show that redemption is important in life if someone genuinely believes. Otherwise there never will be a word like forgiveness.

Kay

I agree Kay ....but all sins/crime cannot be forgiven....if Geet were dead & later Darjee repented will that have earned him forgiveness...or if Geet had lost her baby back then or now coz of Brij, who is product of Darjee's beliefs ...could Darjee's redemption make a mother forgive the murderer.....
Punishment is necessary ....like we expect the 'logical end' to Dev is getting to jail to serve his term...Darjee too deserves to get punished ...

i never blamed Maan..rather i respect him for going out of the way to bring smile on her face

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Come to think of it you are absolutely spot on.....

I too initially thought that it would be Mr. Manchanda who did the kanyadan, he was not even at the wedding, how could the CV's miss such a vital point. Wasn't Manchanda the one who stood by Geet without asking any questions, without any ulterior motive and was more of a parent to Geet than her actual parents. He too was with Adi & Pinky trying to unite Maan and Geet during their misunderstanding.

Adi another person who gave Geet her first break in her venture of starting a new life. He recommended a young, not properly educated, inexperienced girl for a job to a boss whom everyone was petrified of just on instinct and out of the good of his heart and he continued to stand by side through thick & thin even defying his boss Maan for Geet, he too definitely deserves the right for the Kanyadan

And my darling Daadi......she has been a mother, a grandmother, a friend, a guide and a guardian to Geet........who better to start her on this new live of her than Daadi......

Nandita love you for pointing this out to all of us this should have been obvious to all of us but then you do have a knack for looking at things from a totally different and deep perspective and that's what I love most about you.

Dee
I'm always honored having you at my posts...it gives me boost to make extra effort next time
love you for being so so encouraging

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Buddy, Is that really you?  🤗

Agree with all the underlined points. They reflect the way I feel too. Can't agree more with teh red part. There is more drama element in the marriage than dreamy element. When we asked for one rasam in each episode for a week, we did not expect half the time to be dedicated to AA track. When we wanted to see Geet's family back, it was more like Rajji, Teeto and to some extent her parents, but definitely not just Brij & Darji. It is such a let down.

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Nandu...I love this post. I was anyway losing interest in the show because of all the crying and sadness even in marriage...and daarji coming back added fuel to the fire. I agree with what Kal and Poo said...the hands that almost beat her to death are now doing her kanyadaan? Like most people here, I really wish this right was given to uncle Manchanda.

You know the show goes down the drain when the CVs think they should show what they think is right as opposed to what the viewers want to see. Their decline started with the MU and separation track for Maaneet and they have been doing just that since then. When will they learn to take their viewers seriously? I understand that maybe the folks who played her parents were not available for shooting, but what was the point to bring them back anyway? They could have given her joy by Manchanda stepping in as father rather than her acting like a cry baby on the stage and then bring in daarji. I don't know what has gotten into the CVs....why can't they give in a moment's happiness to Geet?

The whole dream marriage was the BIGGEST put off for me in the entire time I saw GHSP:
- On the day of marriage she is attacked twice - NT and Brij
- On the day of marriage she is rubbed with remembrance of 1st marriage and family
- On the day of marriage her so called sister Annie is MIA from shaadi but rather is giving in to her desperate feelings. Who sleeps with the lover when there is a wedding in the house? That too of your brother?!?

I thought I had no words...but looks like I cannot control those that come out against the current track.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Dol ...first love u & Pooja....i was confused to post my views or not ..coz the general tide here as i had seen after SBB was of joy & it was what made me all socked.....

Even i too had said i will stay away today & not write one word
but see i broke my own record & made 2 posts in a day & that too sans my pics or poetry & not even directly dealing with Maan or MaanEet....

I could not agree more ...the whole 'apne toh apne' thing i cannot buy when its so so conveniently remembered & forgotten......

and as to dream wedding ....

Minus few brief moments of smile that i get to see on the couples face & of their true family members(Dadi, KC boys & girls)   rest has been total nightmare nothing remotely near to what can be called dream

i agree dat u dont like d concept of apne to apne hote hai..........if daarjee can b forgiven den y not dev..........wo bhi to maan ka apna hai.........and he regrets wht he has done.......he wanted to help geet n maan n der relation.........he wasnt aware of d baby.........so y cant forgive him???????

maan punished him dat doesnt mean he does not love his brother........he isnt happy and cant forgive wht he has done bt he loves him..........
nanditasingh thumbnail
@ Roopa - yes ...thats what i hate ... treat all fair ....why Geet we want should forgive Darjee when we stand to see Dev punished by Maan
@ Poo - hum aaye aur tum chale gaye...koi gal nahi...FB zindabad :P

@ Aditi - It's winter here babes...and it's toooo cold. So I was hibernating :P

@Nandu - You know I enjoyed the few moments of fun with Adi and gang. I wish Adi was given his due for all he did..to help Geet. And that one short Maahi moment in Wednesday's episode actually brought a smile to my face. I was so ready to write another scene but was under water with work...and when I got free, I was put off with what's happening now. How the hell will they keep their audience if they continue to create more and more damage?

@Kal - 🤗 I agree...the CVs have misinterpreted all that we wanted..<sigh> Worry not...My mood is good because I found my new love and addiction for the time being ;-)
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

@ Poo - hum aaye aur tum chale gaye...koi gal nahi...FB zindabad :P

@ Aditi - It's winter here babes...and it's toooo cold. So I was hibernating :P

@Nandu - You know I enjoyed the few moments of fun with Adi and gang. I wish Adi was given his due for all he did..to help Geet. And that one short Maahi moment in Wednesday's episode actually brought a smile to my face. I was so ready to write another scene but was under water with work...and when I got free, I was put off with what's happening now. How the hell will they keep their audience if they continue to create more and more damage?

@Kal - 🤗 I agree...the CVs have misinterpreted all that we wanted..<sigh> Worry not...My mood is good because I found my new love and addiction for the time being ;-)

i know ...such innocent & cute scene it was ..Pinky & Adi were at their adorable most avtar ...
yes they deserve much more than what they are given in name of screen space

nanditasingh thumbnail
@ Oye  Pooja & Dol - FB confuses me & you two relaxing there were as me here..not done
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nandu

i m here and thinking dat cv's could take a week off and catch up d story till dey took over d charge. ..........dat would help dem and things wont b messed up further............
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago