Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KanyaDaan (Page 2)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

wht they did to geet was wrong totally wrong but wht maan did was only for his geet he is the one who called daarji and if later repents than it will set an example for the person like daarji in our society

i agree wid example setting buddy but den dev is also repenting 4 wat he did............so should we forgive him too and accept him as saint?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

wht they did to geet was wrong totally wrong but wht maan did was only for his geet he is the one who called daarji and if later repents than it will set an example for the person like daarji in our society

i agree wid example setting buddy but den dev is also repenting 4 wat he did............so should we forgive him too and accept him as saint?
wht dev did was back stabbing and unforgivable crime and in case of daarji he whtever said or did was in front of every one because all this is deeply rooted in the society .so to unroot the cause of such behaviour it is must that repentance shud be shown.here we r talking abt reel life and there out in real life daughters r suffering .daarji has to give eye opening  message to the people like him that he even as the head of family was wrong and don't forget this is the real theme of the serial

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

wht dev did was back stabbing and unforgivable crime and in case of daarji he whtever said or did was in front of every one because all this is deeply rooted in the society .so to unroot the cause of such behaviour it is must that repentance shud be shown.here we r talking abt reel life and there out in real life daughters r suffering .daarji has to give eye opening  message to the people like him that he even as the head of family was wrong and don't forget this is the real theme of the serial

but watever happened to geet was due to dem and not geet's personal choice......
i respect ur pov Hug but still disagree...............

nanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
here too nandu i agree with u completely....darjee has no right over geet in any way...let alone kanyadaan...even if her dad wud hv come i wud hv agreed to it...but not darjee....
it was geet's dad who requested Manchanda to give shelter to geet...

and of course the ppl u named like Manchanda himself, Adi, dadimaa...they all hv the right to do the kanyadaan....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgradev2010nanditasingh

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
brilliant post nandu..........Hug

most deserving person is manchanda uncle.............no doubt........m very hurt n shocked dat he is not part of d wedding........geet just forgot people who helped her when no one was der.......maan came later bt she has never talked to manchanda uncle den after........i knw its CV's mistake.............

daarji all of a sudden realized his mistake bt for some mistakes der is no maafi.............dats wht i feel.......wht if she was dead?????? geet should have told him dat i wont forgive u coz u tried to kill my baby.........

imagine........if she blames maan for d abortion which doc suggested den y forgive daarji who told brij to kill her n her baby??????? i didnt like d idea............

d people u have chosen r perfect for her kanyadaan.......adi who always stood by her as a bro n friend.......and dadi who has given her love of mother n grandma both..........only these people deserve it..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010nanditasingh

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I feel Darji has no right to do 'kanyadan'.As in hindu culture 'kanyadan' is believed to be 'punnya ka kaam'.Darji already apne kanya (Geet) ko dan kar chuke hai when he ordered Brij to kill her.So how can he ever be forgiven for that verbal crime.He's equally a criminal as Brij.Its only Mr.Manchanda  who deserves it without any argument.

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

well summed up nandu...........

i just have to say dat

jo haath apni bacchi ki jaan lena chahte the .........ab wahi haath kanyadaan karen.........naaaa
not happening at all.........

wen geet was in mess den she was a black spot on dere name,pride ,honour and dey wanted to kill her and today wen she has fought 4 herself,is successful and has a  name,pride,honour and got a father's name of her baby...........dey come back and accept her coz now she is not a burden on dem...............
ht. of hypocrisy...................

pinky's father deserved dis honour

I so agree with you dear....'apne apne hotai hain' counts from both end not just one....
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu i have alwaz been saying since marriage topic came up.that manchanda shud do the kanyadaan.............

rem how he said "jab ghar ki badi beti bahar hai to................."

he won me over that day................

me didnt like darjees entry at all.....anyone except him wud have dine...............

but i guess Cvs want to show his repaentance as a lesson....

i agree Aash ...he deserves it coz he earned it were as her father by letting Darjee & Brij treat her like doormat has lost that right
and Darjee..puleeezzzz he never deserves it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index