Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...
Cribbing bhi saath le aaye re....ROFL
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

wht dev did was back stabbing and unforgivable crime and in case of daarji he whtever said or did was in front of every one because all this is deeply rooted in the society .so to unroot the cause of such behaviour it is must that repentance shud be shown.here we r talking abt reel life and there out in real life daughters r suffering .daarji has to give eye opening  message to the people like him that he even as the head of family was wrong and don't forget this is the real theme of the serial

what Dev did was SIN not crime & what Darjee had issued orders to do was a Sin nonetheless ....kill a unborn child in its mother womb....

and

as i said i respect your pov ...but to me its not repentance but punishment that will set example bring the required change.....
Dint we all want Dev in jail even though he repenting ...dint Geet want same...
so repentance is not all

i answered in red...thanks for joining in with us

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...
Cribbing bhi saath le aaye re....ROFL

firstly jhaapis & paapis for joining in...love u
& me rushing to read your thoughts now

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Come to think of it you are absolutely spot on.....

I too initially thought that it would be Mr. Manchanda who did the kanyadan, he was not even at the wedding, how could the CV's miss such a vital point. Wasn't Manchanda the one who stood by Geet without asking any questions, without any ulterior motive and was more of a parent to Geet than her actual parents. He too was with Adi & Pinky trying to unite Maan and Geet during their misunderstanding.

Adi another person who gave Geet her first break in her venture of starting a new life. He recommended a young, not properly educated, inexperienced girl for a job to a boss whom everyone was petrified of just on instinct and out of the good of his heart and he continued to stand by side through thick & thin even defying his boss Maan for Geet, he too definitely deserves the right for the Kanyadan

And my darling Daadi......she has been a mother, a grandmother, a friend, a guide and a guardian to Geet........who better to start her on this new live of her than Daadi......

Nandita love you for pointing this out to all of us this should have been obvious to all of us but then you do have a knack for looking at things from a totally different and deep perspective and that's what I love most about you.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dols...where were u hibernating yaar...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i agree with u...we r not willing to forgive dev even though he is shown as repenting for what he did...and we want him to be in prison...neither geet nor maan has forgiven dev...so why daarji should be forgiven???wrong...he does not deserve to do the kanyadhaan...the new set of cvs have again goofed up, written a script without viewing the old epis...brij bechara is only a toy in the hands of daarji...it is who he gave the order to kill geet and the baby...it is he who instigated the crime done by brij... 

yes u said it right ...when Dev is still not welcomed into family what right does Darjee has to come there to perform the rites

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet1

brilliant post nandu..........🤗

most deserving person is manchanda uncle.............no doubt........m very hurt n shocked dat he is not part of d wedding........geet just forgot people who helped her when no one was der.......maan came later bt she has never talked to manchanda uncle den after........i knw its CV's mistake.............

daarji all of a sudden realized his mistake bt for some mistakes der is no maafi.............dats wht i feel.......wht if she was dead?
????? geet should have told him dat i wont forgive u coz u tried to kill my baby.........

imagine........if she blames maan for d abortion which doc suggested den y forgive daarji who told brij to kill her n her baby??????? i didnt like d idea............

d people u have chosen r perfect for her kanyadaan.......adi who always stood by her as a bro n friend.......and dadi who has given her love of mother n grandma both..........only these people deserve it..........

Neither did i like it.....as said its Maan who asked Darjee to come ..i can see why Maan did it & i love him more for that...he let go of all ill feelings only to keep Geet stress free owing to her present health ....
But my issues are with people who think darjee having felt bad for his crime is enough & so he holds right to perform the kanyadaan...Sorry i disagree with them

Sorry does not make a dead man alive ....

Geet could have been dead if not for Maan.....

What good could his redemption have done then huh!

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

here too nandu i agree with u completely....darjee has no right over geet in any way...let alone kanyadaan...even if her dad wud hv come i wud hv agreed to it...but not darjee....

it was geet's dad who requested Manchanda to give shelter to geet...

and of course the ppl u named like Manchanda himself, Adi, dadimaa...they all hv the right to do the kanyadaan....

Glad Aditi ..today we sailing in same boat , facing the same waves ....& trying to swim against the general view ...

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

KanyaDaan

Who truly deserves to do Geet's Kanyadaan?

Her Family ?

Nay !

thats my answer if the question was put across me .....

Manchanda , Pinky's Dad ....a man who became father to her when her own family had disowned her , when her own father had asked her to run & save herself instead of standing ahead & defending her....Manchanda  without even trying to know why she left home he welcomed her in ....He is a true father figure for me & he is one who deserves the respect & honor to do Geet's kanyadaan.

Adi, though Geet calls him Adi Sir not Bhaiya but from day they met he has been the elder brother she could wish for , unlike Brij who wanted to kill her .

Dadi Maa.... She welcomed Geet into Maan's life , Khurana house & Khurana family wholeheartedly ....even when she dint know Dev was part & responsible for any gloomy past that Geet has faced .... then too she never questioned Geet about her being lonely , on her own. Rather she made Geet trust in her as her own Dadi not just her Boss's Dadi.

She took care of Geet throughout the wedding preparation making sure Geet got all the best she deserves .....

She made Geet always feel at home & supported her against all odds ...She for me is the true Head of a Family ....unlike Darjee who blessed & sent his grandson to hunt & kill his grand daughter.

To me only these 3 people ......Manchanda , Adi & Dadi maa alone deserve the honor and right to give away Geet legally, morally, spiritually to Maan

Not Darjee....

Why not Darjee?

Isn't Darjee the one who instilled all the values that Brij executes ..... !

Isn't Darjee the one who wanted to wash off their hands by Geet wedded asap , that too without caring to check about the groom !

Isn't Darjee the one who had asked her to forget Dev or about justice !

Isn't Darjee the one who had ordered her to get the baby killed !
Isn't Darjee the one who had given Brij the order/right/permission to kill Geet !

Isn't Darjee the one who kicked out Geet coz she sent Brij to jail !

Is this what a doting grandfather do to his  child ......is this the value the Head of a family stands for?

Seeing him their Geet's reaction spoke volumes about what she feels for him ....fear with some amount of disgust that made her call herself 'not Handa' anymore.

Redemption & repenting takes away the load of your own crimes & sin from your mind but never washes it away.....

If all acts of crime & sin could be so easily forgiven then God the spring  & ocean of forgiveness & love could have not created a Hell for sinners to suffer ....

To me the honor of doing Kanyadaan given to Darjee is as repelling as is Dev getting the right to be called father to Geet's unborn baby.

--------------------

Added

As i see some of my friends felt i'm complaining against Maan having invited Darjee

well..if  Maan asked Darjee to come ..i can see why Maan did it & i love him more for that...he let go of all ill feelings only to keep Geet stress free owing to her present health ....

But my issues are with people who think Darjee having felt bad for his crime is enough & so he holds right to perform the kanyadaan...Sorry i disagree with them

'Sorry does not make a dead man alive ....'

Geet could have been dead if not for Maan.....

What good could his redemption have done then huh!

------------------------

The above is my point of view , I stand by it .... I would no doubt respect yours whether i agree with it or not .

Love
Nandita

yes i agree fully. when pinky thought that who will do geet's kanyadaan, i immediately thought of her dad. i agree that dadi, adi and manchanda should have done the kanyadaan. However, I do not blame Maan for bringing darjee. He only did that because since her sangeet geet has been missing her family. if geet had stayed strong he would not have gone to get them.

However, i also think that Cvs are trying to show that redemption is important in life if someone genuinely believes. Otherwise there never will be a word like forgiveness.

Kay
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Nandu...I love this post. I was anyway losing interest in the show because of all the crying and sadness even in marriage...and daarji coming back added fuel to the fire. I agree with what Kal and Poo said...the hands that almost beat her to death are now doing her kanyadaan? Like most people here, I really wish this right was given to uncle Manchanda.

You know the show goes down the drain when the CVs think they should show what they think is right as opposed to what the viewers want to see. Their decline started with the MU and separation track for Maaneet and they have been doing just that since then. When will they learn to take their viewers seriously? I understand that maybe the folks who played her parents were not available for shooting, but what was the point to bring them back anyway? They could have given her joy by Manchanda stepping in as father rather than her acting like a cry baby on the stage and then bring in daarji. I don't know what has gotten into the CVs....why can't they give in a moment's happiness to Geet?

The whole dream marriage was the BIGGEST put off for me in the entire time I saw GHSP:
- On the day of marriage she is attacked twice - NT and Brij
- On the day of marriage she is rubbed with remembrance of 1st marriage and family
- On the day of marriage her so called sister Annie is MIA from shaadi but rather is giving in to her desperate feelings. Who sleeps with the lover when there is a wedding in the house? That too of your brother?!?

I thought I had no words...but looks like I cannot control those that come out against the current track.

Dol ...first love u & Pooja....i was confused to post my views or not ..coz the general tide here as i had seen after SBB was of joy & it was what made me all socked.....

Even i too had said i will stay away today & not write one word
but see i broke my own record & made 2 posts in a day & that too sans my pics or poetry & not even directly dealing with Maan or MaanEet....

I could not agree more ...the whole 'apne toh apne' thing i cannot buy when its so so conveniently remembered & forgotten......

and as to dream wedding ....

Minus few brief moments of smile that i get to see on the couples face & of their true family members(Dadi, KC boys & girls)   rest has been total nightmare nothing remotely near to what can be called dream